ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How Early I can send my EE4 PR as non EEA

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vndpag

How Early I can send my EE4 PR as non EEA

Post by vndpag » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:53 pm

Hi Gurus,

I am non EU holding resident permit until October 2016 and married in 12 July 2011, I know it too early talk about but just looking at this forum waiting time to get PR is 5 to 6 months. I can plan head to put my application in 3 to 4 months in advance so I hoping to get on time without running out my current visa,

AS on EEA guidance it doesn't written anywhere that I need to send one month before expiry,What you would give advice on early application ? anybody who send application earlier on this forum whose application is successful or any similarity case that can help me to decide whether I should go head to put application early stage ?

My wife holding PR since December 2014 and I have 14 month old daughter ( Daughter is g British National).
My wife stop working from October 2015 till Jan 2016, Now working as part time since Feb 2016, I believe my case is look simple as no need exercise treaty right due to my wife already received her PR document n December 2014.

Any advice and suggestion on this forum members and gurus will helpful for application and looking forward to hear from you.
EEA1 & EEA2 Application sent on 26/07/2011
Received by Home Office 27/07/2011
EEA1 and COA Received in one pack 23/09/2011 (Dated 01/09/2011)
Resident Card 18/10/2011

noajthan

Re: How Early I can send my EE4 PR as non EEA

Post by noajthan » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:26 pm

vndpag wrote:Hi Gurus,

I am non EU holding resident permit until October 2016 and married in 12 July 2011, I know it too early talk about but just looking at this forum waiting time to get PR is 5 to 6 months. I can plan head to put my application in 3 to 4 months in advance so I hoping to get on time without running out my current visa,

AS on EEA guidance it doesn't written anywhere that I need to send one month before expiry,What you would give advice on early application ? anybody who send application earlier on this forum whose application is successful or any similarity case that can help me to decide whether I should go head to put application early stage ?

My wife holding PR since December 2014 and I have 14 month old daughter ( Daughter is g British National).
My wife stop working from October 2015 till Jan 2016, Now working as part time since Feb 2016, I believe my case is look simple as no need exercise treaty right due to my wife already received her PR document n December 2014.

Any advice and suggestion on this forum members and gurus will helpful for application and looking forward to hear from you.
Are you in Ireland or UK?

If in UK, simply apply when you have acquired PR & qualify to apply.

A PR card is not a 'visa'.
It is optional (although useful if you want to prove your status);
a PR card is only mandatory in connection with a naturalisation application.

Based on stated dates, you could apply on or after your 5th wedding anniversary if you have resided in UK (with no prolonged absences) since then.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

vndpag

Post by vndpag » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:34 am

Thank you for your reply Yes I am in UK not in Ireland, so I assuming that I will be completing 5 years on July 12 (5th Anniversary) So I can send afterwards application to Home Office. If I send send 28 days before June 2016 that's will be accepted ? My visa is valid until October 2016.
Once again your valuable advice appreciated
EEA1 & EEA2 Application sent on 26/07/2011
Received by Home Office 27/07/2011
EEA1 and COA Received in one pack 23/09/2011 (Dated 01/09/2011)
Resident Card 18/10/2011

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:08 am

vndpag wrote:Thank you for your reply Yes I am in UK not in Ireland, so I assuming that I will be completing 5 years on July 12 (5th Anniversary) So I can send afterwards application to Home Office. If I send send 28 days before June 2016 that's will be accepted ? My visa is valid until October 2016.
28 days early application is not applicable to EEA routes. You have to wait till it is exactly 5 years.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:11 am

vndpag wrote:Thank you for your reply Yes I am in UK not in Ireland, so I assuming that I will be completing 5 years on July 12 (5th Anniversary) So I can send afterwards application to Home Office. If I send send 28 days before June 2016 that's will be accepted ? My visa is valid until October 2016.
There is none of this "sent it 28 days early" business for these type of EEA/EU documents.
You seem to be confusing the process with one for ILR - that is completely different and that is done under UK domestic law.

Suggest wait to July, enjoy your anniversary. Then apply for confirmation of your PR.
That way you avoid refusal for no proof of continuous rights for 5 years.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.