ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director loan to share capital.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nadeem75
Mood:
Pakistan

Director loan to share capital.

Post by nadeem75 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:11 am

Hi all seniors members,
Please advise I am checking here mostly cases refused of those applicants who made their investment through Director'loan.
And I am thinking HO check more critical way to those applications. Might be they think once they get approved so they withdraw their investment.
I had submitted 1st year accounts which show 50% director loan
2nd year accounts due last week so I am preparing with accountant. Remaining 50% investment already in bank.
So my question if I convert my 50 % director loan and remaing 50%. To share capital on this stage will effect my investment or will be good decision. I check with Solicter he said also director loan investment mode more targeted in these days.

Regards.
Nadim.

nadeem75
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Director loan to share capital.

Post by nadeem75 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:07 pm

Hi members.
Any advise on my, director loan to share capital inquiry.

Regards.

noajthan

Re: Director loan to share capital.

Post by noajthan » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:21 pm

nadeem75 wrote:Hi members.
Any advise on my, director loan to share capital inquiry.

Regards.
This is an immigration forum not a tax planning forum nor a small business club.
There are no tax & business consultants here on tap.

However, you should not be positioning the business to 'game' the immigration system.

Common sense dictates that, If running a business, surely you should do what is best for the business;
be dictated by the business drivers and a rational business decision-making process.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.