ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Management accounts for extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Meesha

Management accounts for extension

Post by Meesha » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:18 pm

Dera Forum members,
Is it compulsory to submit managementa accounts too to UKBA? I mean i have 2 years annual accounts submitted to company house. Do i need to submit management accounts to UKBA while its not due by companies house. I have seen on forum that someone's extension was refused due to lack of managementa ccounts but that guy made investment late.
So if i have already transferred all money to business bank and its showing on ur 2nd year accounts and business bank? do i still need to submit management accounts for few months?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Management accounts for extension

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:23 pm

Meesha wrote:Dera Forum members,
Is it compulsory to submit managementa accounts too to UKBA? I mean i have 2 years annual accounts submitted to company house. Do i need to submit management accounts to UKBA while its not due by companies house. I have seen on forum that someone's extension was refused due to lack of managementa ccounts but that guy made investment late.
So if i have already transferred all money to business bank and its showing on ur 2nd year accounts and business bank? do i still need to submit management accounts for few months?

Thanks
You need to submit management accounts if your unaudited submitted accounts do NOT cover the full investment period. The person you are referring to was refused because his audited accounts did not cover the full investment period and then he failed to provide interim/management accounts to show full investment has been made. If your unaudited accounts show the full investment has already been made and all the money is now with your business, then sending extra accounts is optional and up to you.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:09 pm

Hi, can anyone explain please what are management accounts and compilation report or what should the content of management accounts and compilation report as my accountant seems to be blank on it.
your reply is highly appreciable
Atif

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Atif786 wrote:Hi, can anyone explain please what are management accounts and compilation report or what should the content of management accounts and compilation report as my accountant seems to be blank on it.
Not really an immigration matter.
However suggest change accountant asap.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:59 pm

Atif786 wrote:Hi, can anyone explain please what are management accounts and compilation report or what should the content of management accounts and compilation report as my accountant seems to be blank on it.
The compilation report is a one page with the heading as below:

Report to the director on the preparation of unaudited statutory accounts of XYZ
Limitd

So it will be inclusive in your accounts by default...It does not say compilation report but that's it is as above said.

Khan Friends

Post by Khan Friends » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:41 am

Hi Meesha,
I would say submit the management accounts even if you have not made any investment since you filed your last accounts because almost every applicant is submitting these and not having them can be used as a reason for refusal. And it is not an unnecessary extra document anyway.
As you have mentioned above my own extension application was refused due to management accounts.