ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa for child born in uk

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jbjasoos
Newly Registered

Post by jbjasoos » Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:53 pm

HI friends,

I am in UK on HSMP and have got extension till 2010, My daughter was born after i got my FLR stamped, I have got her passport (obviously Indian as she is born of Indian parents), now my question is which form to fiull up and send for his VISA/Leave to Remain and where to download it from?> i would appreciate of someone guide me for the form at the earliest, as i have to travel india in a month.

Awaiting reply,
JB

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:10 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

tvt

Post by tvt » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:46 am

Just to add that if you do not intend your daughter to travel from the UK (I understand that you need to travel but not sure whether the same applies to your daughter) until you all get ILRs then there is no need to submit an FLR application form for her. As long as your child does not leave the UK, she will maintain her legal immigration status here.
-----------------------------------
<<<N. N. - G. N.>>>

jbjasoos
Newly Registered

Post by jbjasoos » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:24 pm

thanks for the replies...
ya i want my daughter to travel with me & wife...that's why i want her visa stamped here to come back without any problem...
if it's flr(o)...do i have to pay full fee as well to get her visa??
than you

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:42 pm

jbjasoos wrote:if it's flr(o)...do i have to pay full fee as well to get her visa??
Unfortunately, yes.

The BIA have just updated their website. See also Application types.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.