ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Refused 322 (2) & asked to leave UK

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shoaibkhan622
Newly Registered

ILR Refused 322 (2) & asked to leave UK

Post by shoaibkhan622 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:03 pm

I am in the same boat .My ILR has been refused on deception for non submitting the tax Although I have submitted the tax before filing the application but didnt include the tax documents and the case worker refused my case.
I have been given 14 days to do AR but my legal advisor convensed me to put a fresh application along with my family who has been here for 8 years now. I reapplied on the 19th of feb but still didn't receive any aknowledgment or any news.
Plus I received a refusel letter based on the previous application and asked me to leave the country now.
What should I do Now. Plz help

usernew123
inactive

Re: ILR Refused 322 (2) & asked to leave UK

Post by usernew123 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:00 am

Hi, I am not able to see any private messages. Please can you contact me by email. It is in my profile....

shaba ranks
Newly Registered

Post by shaba ranks » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:12 pm

Hello Mate,
When you say you submitted the Tax!!! Did you mean the actual Return or the Amendments were done & you also paid the tax or agreed on a payment plan? Because if you just submitted your Return's amendments & that has not completed yet before you submit your application then the caseworker may have a good ground in refusing your application. But if you already have your amendments done & also paid the taxes then you might try with AR or even a fresh application mentioning what the circumstances are. In all cases, please take advise from a Competent lawyer.
Wish you good luck & all the best.

kirankhalil75

Post by kirankhalil75 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:35 pm

HI shoaibkhan622

DID u applied Same DaY PEO or by post ?

also what was ur income threshold ?

when did you file your return, i mean how long before submitting your case ?

safp18
Newly Registered

Post by safp18 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:29 pm

shoaibkhan622 wrote:I am in the same boat .My ILR has been refused on deception for non submitting the tax Although I have submitted the tax before filing the application but didnt include the tax documents and the case worker refused my case.
I have been given 14 days to do AR but my legal advisor convensed me to put a fresh application along with my family who has been here for 8 years now. I reapplied on the 19th of feb but still didn't receive any aknowledgment or any news.
Plus I received a refusel letter based on the previous application and asked me to leave the country now.
What should I do Now. Plz help
Sorry to hear that,but when you say you have received refusal letter was that letter you received after you submitted your fresh application or caseworker gave you at the same time he refused your first application..

jimtoole
BANNED

Post by jimtoole » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:10 pm

This guy's posts dont make any sense to be honest. He in one post says he got rejected then says he re applied then he says he got rejection letter for first application after he applied again. So dont know how to put it in chronological order. Seems he is a Pakistani that explains most.
Its hard to beat a person that never gives up.

mian1

Post by mian1 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:23 pm

jimtoole wrote:This guy's posts dont make any sense to be honest. He in one post says he got rejected then says he re applied then he says he got rejection letter for first application after he applied again. So dont know how to put it in chronological order. Seems he is a Pakistani that explains most.
I think he reapplied for the visa on 19 th Feb 16.
Because his first visa was refused before this so their are chances that his valid leave was finished already.
Because home office refused his visa and he did not submit AR
In given time so they issued a letter that your visa was refused and you didn't apply for AR, so now you have no legal right to live in UK and leave the country.
In the mean time he submit a fresh application so when the record will updated than they will notice that he had an application submitted
That's my understanding