ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

regarding work experience and help in application forms.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pshirdi
Newly Registered

regarding work experience and help in application forms.

Post by pshirdi » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:06 am

Hello friends,

This is my first post to this forum. I find this forum to be very active and lots of information here.

I have more than 4+ years of work experience from Bangalore from a top MNC.
Between july to nov 2007 i was unemployed because was attending some personal family issues. I want to apply for HSMP now. Now I am back in a decent job again

Firstly, I dont have salary slips during this 5 month period as i was not working and i know we need to provide the last 12 months salary slips. What should I do? Should this concern my application and are there any risks involved?

Secondly, should we go thru a consultant who would to the documentation on behalf of us? or is it simple enough to fill the application forms and organize the documents ourselfs. Please provide me some links to how to fill the application forms.

Any information / comments will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

pshirdi
Newly Registered

Post by pshirdi » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:58 pm

Friends please provide your guidance.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:43 pm

If you qualify to get the points even without considering those 5 months, then you should not have any problem.

You can get a lot of information in these forums and also at http://www.ec-hsmp.blogspot.com/. So, you can prepare your application by yourself. Lot of senior members are here to answer your queries.

This is just a suggestion.

Jayendhar
Newly Registered

Re: regarding work experience and help in application forms.

Post by Jayendhar » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:01 pm

Hi pshirdi,

From my experience with HSMP and BHC,unless otherwise things are very straight and smooth its a cat on the wall situation...Now with the new HSMP rules they arent worried about how long you have been working but what you have been earning over the immediate past 12 months.If thats not there,you fall under exceptional condition.Hence read the HSMP guidance form from the net very meticulously and then file for HSMP...Am not discouraging you but giving you a reality check.

Cheers and all the best
Jay

Anthopogon

Re:work experience

Post by Anthopogon » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:35 am

Pshirdi
Last edited by Anthopogon on Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pshirdi
Newly Registered

Post by pshirdi » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:39 am

thank you for clarifying my doubts.

Is IELTS useful ? I have taken IELTS and will I also require a certification of english medium from my school/college ?

gorajim

Post by gorajim » Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:25 pm

Hiya,

If you have an IELTS score >= 6.0, you don't require any other proof if you apply before the new rules are fully in place.

Cheers.

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:21 pm

Depends how long ago the IELTS certificate was issued.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!