ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tayyabbilal

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by tayyabbilal » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:07 am

Hi anyone receive any response from complaint department after making complain?

Belluci

Post by Belluci » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:13 pm

None EEA apply for PR/ My husband's from Poland and we have two children/My husband didn't apply for PR yet even he has been in UK for over 10 years he was employed when i arrive in 2010 then become self employ from 2011onward. He has not been working that much and his income in come never reach the level of tax deduction since 2013. I was worry that i might not get PR but I was working from 2010 -2014 so hope that might help clarify how we can afford to live without any benefit apart from child benefit and tax credit
.I recieved my documents today and the letter stated that PR card will be arrived within the next 10 days.

here is my timeline
30 sept 2015 application sent
01 oct 2015 application received
04 oct 2015 money deducted
12 oct Biometric letter received
15 oct 2015 biometric done
02 Nov 2015 COA recieved
08 Mar 2016 documents return with letter stated that PR card will follow within 10 days
Good luck everyone :D

Carling40
Australia

Post by Carling40 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:21 pm

Belluci wrote:None EEA apply for PR/ My husband's from Poland and we have two children/My husband didn't apply for PR yet even he has been in UK for over 10 years he was employed when i arrive in 2010 then become self employ from 2011onward. He has not been working that much and his income in come never reach the level of tax deduction since 2013. I was worry that i might not get PR but I was working from 2010 -2014 so hope that might help clarify how we can afford to live without any benefit apart from child benefit and tax credit
.I recieved my documents today and the letter stated that PR card will be arrived within the next 10 days.

here is my timeline
02 Nov 2015 COA recieved
08 Mar 2016 documents return with letter stated that PR card will follow within 10 days
Hi congratulations
Could you please shed more light on what documents you provided for proof of self employment?

akz

Post by akz » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:22 pm

jerom wrote:
akz wrote:
jerom wrote:
Hi Akz,

Thanks for the update. Yes, I have gone through your previous post. I see HO wanted prove for the missing invoices for your wife and since you have provided that. I believe it will go in your favor.

Why can't HO request for this before making a decision rather than refusing?

I have sent as much documents as I can to prove the Payslip's & P'60 I submitted were genuine.

Also my wife was on maternity after our first child and got pregnant again after 4 months. This was the reason she was on maternity for 20 months. I submitted copies of my children birth certificate to the HO during our application & also to the tribunal.

Hi Akz,

Did HO mention about your wife not working during maternity or this was a general discussion @ the appeal?

Please kindly give me a clear review of your appeal process..i.e
when refusal letter was sent
when you appealed
when a hearing was chosen
etc

I want to use this as a time line guide for my appeal.

Also, you didn't answer if you have applied for a Residence Card since your refusal.

Please keep me posted and I will suggest you call the Tribunal office. I did yesterday to confirm my appeal was received. They were very friendly and helpful.

Thanks
Yes I have applied for Rc card in July my time line for that is :
EEA2 application

07/07/15 applied
15/07/15 Received by HO
27/07/15 Biometrics letter received (dated 23 July); enrolled at the day
14/08/15 -August CoA (dated 09 Aug)
RC Received 02/12/2015

My PR (EEA4) card refused on 15/05/2015,

I appealed through solicitor in June 2015 and we got hearing date on 28/01/2016.Now waiting for my PR (EEA4) Appeal decision.

The main issue in my refusal was the gap including maternity leave, but in appeal hearing the judge and home office did not talk about maternity leave they only discuss a gap we have in 2011 for which we did not sent the invoices and also we mention in our statement that we were on one month holiday during that time.

Everything will clear out once i will receive the decision as either they will allow or if not then on what bases they will refuse which i will inform you about. in the meantime wish me good luck

Regards
akz
Hi Akz,

Have you finally heard from the tribunal regarding your appeal?

Also, i would like to know if the COA you received on 14/08/2015 after applying for your RC stated you could work whilst your application is been decided?

Please kindly let me know.

Thanks.

J
yes i was allowed to work.

but still waiting for my decision from Tribunal

regards
akz
Happy to help and Happy to be helped

mihbos
Newly Registered

Post by mihbos » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:55 pm

Hi guys, good news here as well

Application sent y 02/10/15
Application received by HO 05/10/15
Payment taken 07/10/15
Bio-metric letter received 16/10/15
COA 16/11/15
PR card received half an hour ago :D :D

Good luck to everyone :D

Belluci

Post by Belluci » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:07 pm

Carling40 wrote:
Belluci wrote:None EEA apply for PR/ My husband's from Poland and we have two children/My husband didn't apply for PR yet even he has been in UK for over 10 years he was employed when i arrive in 2010 then become self employ from 2011onward. He has not been working that much and his income in come never reach the level of tax deduction since 2013. I was worry that i might not get PR but I was working from 2010 -2014 so hope that might help clarify how we can afford to live without any benefit apart from child benefit and tax credit

here is my timeline
02 Nov 2015 COA recieved
Hi congratulations
Could you please shed more light on what documents you provided for proof of self employment?
My husband contact HMRC for employment history because he hasn't got many document and some has been misplaced.We received 5 pages showing details of his income during 2011-2014 which the last year of that period he has little of income as he was looking after his mother who was terminally ill at that time .The letter from HMRC was the only document we submit for self employ nothing else really no invoice no bank statement.Anyway it is enough for them to give me PR.

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by toni34 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:27 pm

here is my timeline
02 Nov 2015 COA recieved
Are you non EEA?
NON EU national with RC

mihbos
Newly Registered

Post by mihbos » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:33 pm

I've just realised that I have received the PR card first. No documents or the letter stating that card will follow.
I have changed the address during the process, but how come that my card have arrived at my new address but no documents!?

Anyone has/had the similar situation?

heath2006

Post by heath2006 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:44 pm

[quote="Belluci"]None EEA apply for PR/ My husband's from Poland and we have two children/My husband didn't apply for PR yet even he has been in UK for over 10 years he was employed when i arrive in 2010 then become self employ from 2011onward. He has not been working that much and his income in come never reach the level of tax deduction since 2013. I was worry that i might not get PR but I was working from 2010 -2014 so hope that might help clarify how we can afford to live without any benefit apart from child benefit and tax credit

here is my timeline
02 Nov 2015 COA recieved
Good luck everyone :D[/quote]

Hi there,
Congrats on receiving your PR card! Can I just ask a quick question regarding child benefit? Did you claim child benefit during your 5 year qualifying period and put this down on the form you submitted to the HO? I thought PR would not be granted if benefits were claimed and that includes child benefit!?
Thanks

Belluci

Post by Belluci » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:50 pm

toni34 wrote:

here is my timeline
02 Nov 2015 COA recieved
Are you non EEA?
Yes I am from Thailand

nel974

Post by nel974 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:22 am

.I recieved my documents today and the letter stated that PR card will be arrived within the next 10 days.:D
Congratulation I believe you got your PR due to the fact that your hubby was taking care of someone terminally sick not on the basis of he was self-employed. Otherwise I think they ask for a lot of papers for self-employment.Correct me if I am wrong please,
regards and congrates again

Belluci

Post by Belluci » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:21 am

nel974 wrote:
.I recieved my documents today and the letter stated that PR card will be arrived within the next 10 days.:D
Congratulation I believe you got your PR due to the fact that your hubby was taking care of someone terminally sick not on the basis of he was self-employed. Otherwise I think they ask for a lot of papers for self-employment.Correct me if I am wrong please,
regards and congrates again
I did not mention that my husband was taking care of his mum in 2014 in my application. I was just worry that i I might get asked why he had so little of income in 2014 ,so I was prepare to send them more supporting document about his mum was ill at that time but luckily they did not request any further document. I think the reason of me getting PR because from all the documents we have sent has proof that he is qualified for PR already since 2012 , since then i don't think it matter anymore how much you need to work. as long as you stay in the country and your status is self-employ or employ even you make so little money it does not take your PR away.I have been trying to convince him to apply for his PR for a long time now he agree to do so cuz we are sick of being asked for proof of residential status every time he want to do anything.

rajayj_2003
Newly Registered

Post by rajayj_2003 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:31 pm

Hello guys
Can someone explain me I submitted my BM 8 March 16. when I can get COA letter from HO because my employer can suspend me
Someone reply me pls
Thanks

zico

Post by zico » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:24 pm

rajayj_2003 wrote:Hello guys
Can someone explain me I submitted my BM 8 March 16. when I can get COA letter from HO because my employer can suspend me
Someone reply me pls
Thanks
Normally, they send it 2 weeks after submitting your biometric. Alternatively, you can show your employer the biometric letter which contains your id number. They can check with the Home office whether you are allowed to work or not.

Belluci

Post by Belluci » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:43 pm

heath2006 wrote:

here is my timeline
02 Nov 2015 COA recieved
Hi there,
Congrats on receiving your PR card! Can I just ask a quick question regarding child benefit? Did you claim child benefit during your 5 year qualifying period and put this down on the form you submitted to the HO? I thought PR would not be granted if benefits were claimed and that includes child benefit!?
Thanks
My husband claimed child benefit since our daughter was born in september 2011 and child tax credit from 2012 .Then our son was born in july 2014 again we claimed both child benefit and tax credit. It was my husband who made the claim even in child tax credit there is my name in it because we claim as a family.I told them all of these claims. I receive money from child benefit to my account from 2014 onward before that it went to my husband account. Child tax credit goes to my husband account since we first made the claim.All the these details i have given to HO who make the claim ? who receive the money? and it seem to be ok in my case. My husband did claim some other benefit too. but just short period of time.He claimed housing benefit for one month and employment and support allowance for one month as well in Jan 2015. He was unable to work at that time after he lost his mum.Let put it this way I never made any claim in the period of 5 years. all the claims has been done by my husband.

nel974

Post by nel974 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:54 pm

hi Belluci
can you tell us how much was he roughly earning each year, much appreciated
regards

Belluci

Post by Belluci » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:05 pm

nel974 wrote:hi Belluci
regards
when he was employed he earned around 17,000 k to 20,000k a year before tax. After he become self employed from 2012 first year around 10,000k ,2013 around 9,000k , 2014 around 7,000k. From that money in tax calculation document we received from HMRC it shows that there are no tax deduction.That was worry me before if i am gonna get PR or not.

nel974

Post by nel974 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:14 pm

Belluci wrote:
regards
when he was employed he earned around 17,000 k to 20,000k a year before tax. After he become self employed from 2012 first year around 10,000k ,2013 around 9,000k , 2014 around 7,000k. From that money in tax calculation document we received from HMRC it shows that there are no tax deduction.That was worry me before if i am gonna get PR or not.
my espouse earned around £9500 each year since 2010/11 and its part employed part self-employed, now she is employed earning around £38000.
I have sent contracts with different companies, website,Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, leaflets for self-employment. She was also teaching private students and paid in cash but companies were transferring money which can be seen in bank statements. I also sent letter from accountant.
I have also sent HMRC tax calculations and NI payments.
For employment I again sent contract with wages slips.
I have also asked account to give us profit and lose statement for each year which I am planning to send soon.

Belluci

Post by Belluci » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:18 pm

nel974 wrote:
Belluci wrote:
regards
my espouse earned around £9500 each year since 2010/11 and its part employed part self-employed, now she is employed earning around £38000.
I have sent contracts with different companies, website,Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, leaflets for self-employment. She was also teaching private students and paid in cash but companies were transferring money which can be seen in bank statements. I also sent letter from accountant.
I have also sent HMRC tax calculations and NI payments.
For employment I again sent contract with wages slips.
I have also asked account to give us profit and lose statement for each year which I am planning to send soon.
That should be enough for HO . You should be receiving your PR soon :D

akz

Post by akz » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:40 pm

Hi everyone

With the grace of God, I have won my appeal today. Now I need to wait for Home Office response if they are going to challenge this decision or not, i think a month later the situation will be clear.

Thanks for your pray and good wishes

kind regards
akz
Happy to help and Happy to be helped

rajayj_2003
Newly Registered

Post by rajayj_2003 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:29 pm

zico wrote:
Someone reply me pls
Thanks
Normally, they send it 2 weeks after submitting your biometric. Alternatively, you can show your employer the biometric letter which contains your id number. They can check with the Home office whether you are allowed to work or not.
I already submitted my BM to my employer but they check ECS and they don't allow to work without COA so I have to wait until I receive
Thanks

rajayj_2003
Newly Registered

Post by rajayj_2003 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:33 pm

zico wrote:
Someone reply me pls
Thanks
I already submitted my BM to my employer but they check ECS and they don't allow to work without COA so I have to wait until I receive
Thanks

zico

Post by zico » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:51 pm

akz wrote:Hi everyone

With the grace of God, I have won my appeal today. Now I need to wait for Home Office response if they are going to challenge this decision or not, i think a month later the situation will be clear.

Thanks for your pray and good wishes

kind regards
akz
Congratulations and all the best to you!

rajayj_2003
Newly Registered

Post by rajayj_2003 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:18 am

zico wrote:
Someone reply me pls
Thanks
Thanks

nel974

Post by nel974 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:35 am

hi guys,
I received COA yesterday dated 05-03-2016, I did my BM on 29-02-2016. It says
I am allowed to accept employment offers or continue my employment whilst application is under consideration and until either I am issued with residence document or if application is refused, until my right to appeal is exhausted.
I believe its a pretty standard one.