ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need HO- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)– version15.0 unedited

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

live4pride
- thin ice -

Need HO- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)– version15.0 unedited

Post by live4pride » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:56 pm

Hello everyone,

I was just going through the Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension guidelines for Home Office staff. I have noticed that they removed some parts of it which in my opinion could hold the information that instruct how the case handler work out our cases or what their expectations are. I am aware of the guidelines related to the requirements for extension but it would be good if someone can share older version of this guidance so that we can look at the unedited version. This could help us be prepared in a better way as some of the things can be clarified with that guidance.

The current version is available if you follow the link below

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _0_EXT.pdf

I believe some archive folders might hold this information but I am not quite sure as it states sensitive information. Just curious why it could have been removed as this is recent change to me.

Your reply would be appreciated and please done walk past share any helpful idea, tip or information if you can :) :)

Kind regards
where there's a will there's a way

moongesture
Member of Standing

Re: Need HO- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)– version15.0 unedited

Post by moongesture » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:08 pm

The withhold information was not delaired in any version of caseworker guidance. The general understanding is that Withhold information area consist on operational data and risk assessment exercise and applicable to every applicant.

live4pride
- thin ice -

Post by live4pride » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:22 pm

abdhriz wrote:The withhold information was not delaired in any version of caseworker guidance. The general understanding is that Withhold information area consist on operational data and risk assessment exercise and applicable to every applicant.
Thank you for the prompt reply abdhriz.. Is it for sure that this information was never made available?

I dont trust HO for their competency when it comes to serious issues such as these :lol: :lol: . I do understand that there might be risk associated to this, however, I am keen to know if they missed to delete it and some genius Entrepreneur has got an unedited version!! fingers crossed.. :)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:00 am

There are certain parts of caseworker guidance that is ALWAYS withheld, across all visa categories. You will not find them anywhere.

Do you honestly think HO will publish everything they do and check? No of course they won't.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:00 am

It's always a surprise how few people seem to read and understand the guidance that is published.

In any case such documents are only guidance, they are not the law.
It is the relevant legislation and regulations that are the ultimate authority; these form the framework and reference point for each application.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

live4pride
- thin ice -

Post by live4pride » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:55 pm

CR001 wrote:There are certain parts of caseworker guidance that is ALWAYS withheld, across all visa categories. You will not find them anywhere.

Do you honestly think HO will publish everything they do and check? No of course they won't.
Thank you for your reply mate. I know they should not but did they?..was my question and quite honestly I am of the opinion HO do mistakes and that is what initiated this thread. But I do appreciate your time to reply. :)

live4pride
- thin ice -

Post by live4pride » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:09 pm

noajthan wrote:It's always a surprise how few people seem to read and understand the guidance that is published.

In any case such documents are only guidance, they are not the law.
It is the relevant legislation and regulations that are the ultimate authority; these form the framework and reference point for each application.
I think you went way too far with your thought process( to teach me how processes/laws/guidance work without knowing persons background and let alone the motive of this thread!) Applying Heisenberg uncertainty or Observers here? Dont be serious and google it now! Anyway, do appreciate you trying to say No its not available which is an expected answer. Thank you for that. :)

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:30 pm

live4pride wrote: I think you went way too far with your thought process( to teach me how processes/laws/guidance work without knowing persons background and let alone the motive of this thread!) Applying Heisenberg uncertainty or Observers here? Dont be serious and google it now! Anyway, do appreciate you trying to say No its not available which is an expected answer. Thank you for that. :)
It's not rocket science more a case of applying Occam's Razor.

The point is you're wasting your time trying to wheel and deal and trick'n'treat or game the system.

Just meet the requirements under the law and get a visa that way.

live4pride
- thin ice -

Post by live4pride » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:15 pm

noajthan wrote:
live4pride wrote: I think you went way too far with your thought process( to teach me how processes/laws/guidance work without knowing persons background and let alone the motive of this thread!) Applying Heisenberg uncertainty or Observers here? Dont be serious and google it now! Anyway, do appreciate you trying to say No its not available which is an expected answer. Thank you for that. :)
It's not rocket science more a case of applying Occam's Razor.

The point is you're wasting your time trying to wheel and deal and trick'n'treat or game the system.

Just meet the requirements under the law and get a visa that way.
Again! Thanks but no thanks. Now buzz off plz as you're preaching and trying to impose your personal view to a thread which clearly explains, is for mine and fellow entrepreneurs information purposes. With all due respect, I do not want a moderator, especially, the way you responded to this thread..anymore! As you're just beating around the bush. I expected a bit more sensible response. Ta

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:23 pm

As the saying goes 'If you don't like the message, don't shoot the messenger'. :|
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:53 pm

This Board does not exist to enable 'legitimate entrepreneurs' and 'businesswomen' to ask each other to share confidential & unreleased versions of HO documents.

However fanciful and delusional it may be to spend time on such an unrealistic quest, and despite the naivety and gross misunderstandings of the UK visa system, to avoid placing the Board in legal jeopardy should such a document surface this topic is being locked.