ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appilication Receipt Query

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bsudhir

Appilication Receipt Query

Post by bsudhir » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:09 am

Hi

I have submitted my Citizenship application at NCS Brent on 04/03/2016. I have not received any receipt till date. When i checked other applicants they have received a receipt the next day. Should i call NCS to confirm?

Regards
Sudhir

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Appilication Receipt Query

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:32 am

What do you mean 'receipt'? A receipt is what you get when you pay for something.

The 4th was a Friday, so if sent on Friday it would have arrived at HO on Saturday. HO don't work on Saturday's so they would only have received it yesterday, on the 7th.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

fbutt50

Post by fbutt50 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:36 am

Too early to receive ack. :)
*The gravity*

zunera mahmood

Post by zunera mahmood » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:29 am

I applied on the 1/3/2016 ....and till date I have not received any acknowledgement ....still wating. ..for the process to start .. :roll: ,
zunera