ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 FTT Refused 6 month to complete 10 Year

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Nauman786

Tier 4 FTT Refused 6 month to complete 10 Year

Post by Nauman786 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:38 pm

Dear All,

please Help me Regarding my Due ILR.

First Visa Student : Sep2006
Last Visa : PSW Expired 2014
Applied Tier 4 : 2014 Refused Dec
Appealed FTT Refused : 2016 Jan

VISA Refused due to shortage of Bank statement.

6 Month After i become Eligible how can i secure my 3C Leave and secure 6 month please Guide me i will be thankful to you

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 4 FTT Refused 6 month to complete 10 Year

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:17 am

@ Nauman786, hope you submitted an application to FTT for permission to appeal to the Upper tribunal. Doing this will give you more time towards the completion of your 10yrs legal stay.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Nauman786

Post by Nauman786 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:56 pm

thank you so much Brother Yes i did Submitted Permission to Appeal and received acknowledgement Letter Last week do you know how long it will take and still 5 month left do you think i still have chances to finish 5 months without breaking 3C i will appreciate your help Many thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:17 am

Nauman786 wrote:thank you so much Brother Yes i did Submitted Permission to Appeal and received acknowledgement Letter Last week do you know how long it will take and still 5 month left do you think i still have chances to finish 5 months without breaking 3C i will appreciate your help Many thanks
UKVI are onto this rouse and clear these quickly...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Nauman786

Post by Nauman786 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:24 am

Dear Wanderer but what should i do i know i only have to wait for decisions and see what will happen next but me and wife going suffering a lot so many problems already just looking for genuine advice what to do if permission refuse and Hope .. Many thanks

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:21 am

@ Nauman786, try to relax and focus on the present application to the FTT for permission to appeal to the UT which can take between 1-3months for you to get response. You have a very high chance of meeting the 10yrs legal stay if your permission to appeal to UT is granted by FTT as it might take another 2-6months or even more to decide at UT.

Meanwhile, if your permission to appeal to the UT is refused, I will advice that you apply for FLR (FP) base on your long legal stay in UK and your solicitor should include a letter asking that you be consider for ILR base on article 8 ECHR as you are few months short of meeting the legal required period. This is also very likely to be refused, but you could be lucky to either get an appeal right or your 5 months could be close by before the application is decided.

Nauman786

Post by Nauman786 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:04 pm

Dear @Olasunkanmi thank you so much for your Geniune Advice. if my permission to Appeal refuse
then Should i go direct to UT to ask permssion to Appeal or after refsual of Permission to Appeal apply FLR FP rather then Appeal because i am not sure where 3C break After Permission to Appeal Refusal or After UT permission to Appeal Refual bit confused.what is the safe way not to break 3C or Any law.

Apply FLPR FP after refusal of FTT permission to Appeal
Appy permission to Appeal at UT and then wait for their decision and if refused then apply FLR FP

Someone told me if Permission to Appeal Refuse from FTT and UT grant permission to Appeal then 3c will not Break but if Permission to Appeal refuse from UT as well then Overstayer will count from Refusal of FTT permission to Appeal.

thank you for your suggestions.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:51 am

@ Nauman786, If FTT refused your application for permission to appeal to UT and you then apply directly to UT for permission to appeal, then your section 3C still continues even if UT refuse your application. You will then have 28 days after this to submit a fresh application to UKVI. So it might even be advisable to submit your SET (LR) application directly after UT final decision rather than going through the FLR (FP) route.

Check this link;

https://www.gov.uk/upper-tribunal-immig ... -to-appeal

If you’re refused permission to appeal

You can apply to the Upper Tribunal for permission to appeal if the First-tier Tribunal refuses, or only gives your permission to appeal on limited grounds.

Download and fill in the Upper Tribunal permission request form and send it with the appropriate documents to the address on the form.

You must also say whether you want a hearing or not.

vishwen

Post by vishwen » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:46 pm

Brother, if your appeal refused, you need to make your way to court of appeal, just to buy time until you apply for your ILR, you will still cover under section 3c. Do not apply FLR (FP) , it will break your continuity for your 10 years. I was on appeal as well for the last 2 years, and covered under section 3c, before a final decision made,I applied for ILR and got indefinite leave to remain last year jan 2015. you need to keep buying time, otherwise all will be waste.

Nauman786

Post by Nauman786 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:37 pm

thank you so much brother My FTT hearing Judge Dismissed appeal and already apply for Permission to Appeal in FTT for UT and 2nd March i received acknowledgement letter from them i don't know how long i can drag this but if Permission refused and if i will go for UT and refuse too then how much time i think i can drag from Today to UT refusal 3 month around? and your recommendation is apply for ILR after refusal of UT then i will be safe ? and saw in this forum some of them shorted 10 days to 1 month and Home office refused them too i am living with my wife and we had Baby was Born with Syndrome and then died after 4 months already suffering a lot

vishwen

Post by vishwen » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:56 pm

Brother, you can't apply ILR now, what you need to do , you need to drag this appeal under section 3c, until you got 28 days left, before you can apply ILR , in my case 10 days left for eligible for ILR , even the judge didn't consider article 8, don't listen to different stories, otherwise you wi put yourself and your wife into trouble .