ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice Required please....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mrashid10249
Mood:

Advice Required please....

Post by mrashid10249 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:31 pm

Dear Members,

Hope if anyone could answer my query please. My wife is on 2.5yrs Spouse visa. She used ETS TOEIC A1 test in her entry clearance visa application, back in 2014. she did her test genuinely outside UK and got her spouse visa in 6 days. After that she did her UKVI IELTS in June 2015 scoring 6.0 in each section, which she never used for immigration purposes so far. Now my wife wants to visit her parents in her home country. As all of us are aware about ETS scam, my question is would she face any problem upon return to UK because of A1 test she had used in the past? She visited Paris last year in 2015 via Eurostar and had no issue at borders.

many thanks
Salman

mrashid10249
Mood:

Re: Advice Required please....

Post by mrashid10249 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:28 am

anyone wish to share experience please???

My only concern is what worse might happen at borders? Weather they can detain my wife and start investigation upon ETS certificate or let us allow to enter UK. I am asking just because we have a 1 year old baby who is British who might suffer badly because of any unforeseen incident

many thanks
Salman

mrashid10249
Mood:

Re: Advice Required please....

Post by mrashid10249 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:21 pm

anybody have an idea?

need to book my travelling tickets today.....

Regards