ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PCN Received after submitting my Naturalization application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hsr1972

PCN Received after submitting my Naturalization application

Post by hsr1972 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:22 pm

Hi Guys,

I am looking for suggestion from you guys and senior moderators , I've submitted my Naturalisation application 2 weeks back and I had One PCN which happened in January and i have declared that in my application at the time of submitting my application via NCS.

Unfortunately today I have received the letter today i.e dated 17th March 2016 with regarding PCN which happened in 2nd week of feburary ? I will be paying the fine next week.

I need your suggestion basically do I need to inform Home office regarding the 2nd PCN which I have received today or I should ignore because I have already submitted my naturalisation application .

Kindly let me know is there any email I should send it across with my case reference id because I have already received the letter for Bio-metric.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks,

hsr72

-hsr72

Malik44

Re: PCN Received after submitting my Naturalization applicat

Post by Malik44 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:21 pm

Read Q-5 in good character requirment
http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... 05532.html

hsr1972

Post by hsr1972 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:58 pm

Thanks Malik, Based on the understanding then no need to inform 2nd PCN which I have received is that you mean because it is not mandatory to declare PCN . Correct me if I am wrong on understanding.

If yes we need to inform HO ,Can you please tell me should I call HO customer care and make them aware or is there any email I should send it across ? Kindly get back to me .

-hsr72

hsr1972

Post by hsr1972 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:54 pm

Can anyone suggest if you have multiple PCN's in last 12 months will affect because as I said previously , before submitting my naturalisation application I had 1 PCN which I have mentioned in the application , Later on today I have received the letter regarding 2nd PCN which happened in 2nd week of feburary but i received the letter today after submitting my application , I have paid the fine online today.

Please let me know should I intimate HO or is it OK because I have received the PCN letter only after submitting my application.

It would be much appreciated if anyone can respond back to this query.

-hsr72

Malik44

Post by Malik44 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:29 pm

As mention clearly in Good Character requirments link there is no need to declare simple Penality charge notice in Appication form. If you search on the forumn you may find many people get naturalisation without mentioning PCN.
but even if you are not satisfied then you can inform to UKBA in writting.

hsr1972

Post by hsr1972 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:22 am

Thanks Malik , In that case I won't inform my 2nd PCN which happened again in the form, since I have already mentioned my first PCN at the time of submitting my form which happend in january. As you said if you have 2 PCN's it is not a issue . I don't have any FPN.

-hsr72