ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone extension on Feb or March? Processong time.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kingraja

Re: Anyone extension on Feb or March? Processong time.

Post by kingraja » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:41 pm

zimba88 wrote:As I suggested to many on this forum, I strictly followed the document requirements in the guide and Immigration Rules Appendix A. I did not write a covering letter and did not send any extra documents. I transferred my 200K investment in a single transaction to my business. I received the IHS refund of £200, two days after my visa was issued.

The list of all the documents I sent:

Personal documents
- Passport and BRP
- Police registration document
- Two Passport size photos
- Personal bank statements showing £945 maintenance for 90 consecutive days

Investment Evidence
- Unaudited accounts and compilation report (showing Director's loan investment under my name) prepared by a Chartered accountant
- Director's Loan agreement (Prepared by business solicitor)
- Single Business bank statement showing the investment transfer under my name to my business

Evidence for being the director of a UK registered business
- Current Appointments Report including the filing history (Download for free from companies house website)
- CT600 from last year
- The most recent business bank statement, single page

Job creation document
- 12 months payslips for two full time employees
- FPS reports showing the starting dates
- P11 for both employees showing the starting dates
- Employees passport copy, UK passports
rajathegreat

kingraja

Post by kingraja » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:43 pm

I have 1 question to all..my company was in profit during 1st year & I took 5000 director salary from profit but 2nd year my company was in loss of 13000 & I took 5500 director salary as well & in 3rd I think I will make some profit again my question is if director salary is remuneration ...
rajathegreat

zacklee

Post by zacklee » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:59 pm

omercheema619 wrote:Tier1 Extension 50k Category

1. Date application posted 02/03/16
3. Date payment debited: 03/03/16
4. Date Bio-metric Letter Received: 11/03/16
5. Date of bio-metric enrollment : 12/03/16
6. Waiting decision

regards
Mo
Wish you good luck!

zacklee

Post by zacklee » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:25 pm

zimba88 wrote:I successfully extended my visa in less than a month :D
The timeline of my application was as follows:

1. Date application posted 27/02/16
3. Date payment debited: 01/03/16
4. Date acknowledgment letter & Biometric Letter Received: 11/03/16 (dated: 09/03/16)
5. Date of biometric enrolment : 12/03/16
6. Date leave to remain valid from: 21/03/16
7. BRP received: 23/03/16
I am still waiting for my documents to arrive

Waiting to hear good news from fellow forum members too :wink:
Congratulation Zimba!!!! Well done!!!

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:16 pm

Thanks guys :wink: I also have to remind you that I did NOT use any immigration solicitor. I prepared and sent everything myself.
regularuser wrote: Do we need to send all 3 yrs business bank statement to show investment came from Director or Only that pages where transactions made.
I have put only 15000 in first year and remaining money in last 3 months of this year before my extension.is that ok ? (only because nature of business where i don't need that much fund)
No, just the statements showing the total of 200K transfers. You do not need to spend all the money in your business.
kingraja wrote:I have 1 question to all..my company was in profit during 1st year & I took 5000 director salary from profit but 2nd year my company was in loss of 13000 & I took 5500 director salary as well & in 3rd I think I will make some profit again my question is if director salary is remuneration ...
Director's salary is remuneration. Money paid to yourself from your investment money is not counted.
Business2business wrote: Is this essential to involve business solicitor for director loan agreement.
Not really but I wanted to get it done by a professional business solicitor.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

FKS21177

Post by FKS21177 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:44 pm

congrats Zimba88 & plz share list of documents you submitted if u can.

businessmanuk
Mood:

Post by businessmanuk » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:52 pm

zimba88 wrote:As I suggested to many on this forum, I strictly followed the document requirements in the guide and Immigration Rules Appendix A. I did not write a covering letter and did not send any extra documents. I transferred my 200K investment in a single transaction to my business. I received the IHS refund of £200, two days after my visa was issued.

The list of all the documents I sent:

Personal documents
- Passport and BRP
- Police registration document
- Two Passport size photos
- Personal bank statements showing £945 maintenance for 90 consecutive days

Investment Evidence
- Unaudited accounts and compilation report (showing Director's loan investment under my name) prepared by a Chartered accountant
- Director's Loan agreement (Prepared by business solicitor)
- Single Business bank statement showing the investment transfer under my name to my business

Evidence for being the director of a UK registered business
- Current Appointments Report including the filing history (Download for free from companies house website)
- CT600 from last year
- The most recent business bank statement, single page

Job creation document
- 12 months payslips for two full time employees
- FPS reports showing the starting dates
- P11 for both employees showing the starting dates
- Employees passport copy, UK passports
Hello Zimba

Thanks for sharing this info with us.

Could you please share the business solicitor you used and the chartered accountant for these documents?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:59 pm

businessmanuk wrote: Could you please share the business solicitor you used and the chartered accountant for these documents?
There is nothing special about my accountant and business solicitor. They also had no information/experience regarding the tier 1 rules at all. I read the rules carefully and asked them to prepare my documents to those specifications required by the rules. Any qualified accountant or solicitor must be able to do that for you.
It is entirely your responsibility to make sure that you follow the rules as closely as you can and have all the required documents, that is why I personally researched and followed all Tier 1 rules since I switched to this Tier. :wink:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:01 pm

zimba88 wrote:
businessmanuk wrote: Could you please share the business solicitor you used and the chartered accountant for these documents?
There is nothing special about my accountant and business solicitor. They also had no information/experience regarding the tier 1 rules at all. I read the rules carefully and asked them to prepare my documents to those specifications required by the rules. Any qualified accountant or solicitor must be able to do that for you.
It is entirely your responsibility to make sure that you follow the rules as closely as you can and have all the required documents, that is why I personally researched and followed all Tier 1 rules since I switched to this Tier. :wink:
Congratulations & Well done. You always helped people with correct examples and references. Must say that that your help and support for this form enabled many to prepare proper application.

zacklee

Post by zacklee » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:46 pm

abdhriz wrote:
zimba88 wrote:
Congratulations & Well done. You always helped people with correct examples and references. Must say that that your help and support for this form enabled many to prepare proper application.
+1

thutmose
Bangladesh

Post by thutmose » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:10 pm

Hi Zimba, Congratulations on your success.

I had two questions.

When I was reading the policy guidance it gave me an impression that I gotta send few copies of current appointment report. Prove it you were a director the whole time you invested, prove it you were a director when you employed them employees. Prove it you became director within 6 months of switching into this visa.
Well I am making separate sections for every point scoring group.
How many appointment report did you submit? 1 will do for all of them above right?

--
I am planning to send three years unaudited accounts and 3 months management account ( I stared the business 4 months before applying for my initial leave). I provided them a share certificate with my initial application too. So the share certificate is dated before my initial leave and all three accounts show 50K share capital.

Did you send all 3 years unaudited accounts or just for the year when you made the actual transfer?

Please feel free to make any comments about the background story I wrote before asking the questions.

Thanks

Humv

Post by Humv » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:12 pm

Hi Guys

I have received my Tier1 extension (50K category) approval letter with documents today; letter dated 23/03/2016

My visa timeline was as follows;

1. Date application posted 25/02/16
3. Date payment debited: 01/3/16
4. Date Biometric Letter Received: 08/3/16
5. Date of biometric enrolment : 09/3/16
6. Visa approved 23/03/2016

Waiting for BRP card now.

Here is the list of Documents I posted. I only included relevant documents. Nothing extra!

Identity documents:

a. Passport & BRP card.
b. Application form with 2 recent photographs.

Investment

a. Accountant letter confirming the amount of investment in the business.
b. Un-audited accounts of last three years
c. Share certificates- I invested money as share capital
d. Bank letter confirming business is trading and I am the signatory of the business

Job Creation:

a. Accountant letter confirming the creation of jobs, hourly rate and summary of total hours by eligible employees for last 24 months.
b. Copies of passports of employees showing their settled status.
c. Monthly Pay slips of employees signed by myself
d. Monthly RTI submissions for last two years signed by myself
e. P11 showing the start date of all the employees signed by myself.

Company documents:

a.Certificate of incorporation
b. Latest Current appointment report
c. Latest CT600 showing the business is subject to UK taxation.
e.HMRC letter of PAYE reference number.

English language: UK Degree Certificate

Maintenance funds: Personal bank statement for last 90 days

thutmose
Bangladesh

Post by thutmose » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:16 pm

Congratulation Humv on your success.

Finally a share capital investor!

Would you be so kind to answer the following questions?

You said share certificates, How many certificates did you send? If more then one how were they dated?

Since you sent 3 years unaudited accounts, how old is the last account? You posted the application on 25/02 when was you year end? There will be three months gap between my last account date and possible application date hence I asked my accountant to prepare a 3 months management accounts is that required?

kunleoyewo
inactive

Post by kunleoyewo » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:45 pm

Another success story, congrats Humv.
Humv wrote:Hi Guys
Qqn
I have received my Tier1 extension (50K category) approval letter with documents today; letter dated 23/03/2016

Here is the list of Documents I posted. I only included relevant documents. Nothing extra!

Identity documents:

a. Passport & BRP card.

Investment

d. Bank letter confirming business is trading and I am the signatory of the business

Job Creation:

a. Accountant letter confirming the creation of jobs, hourly rate and summary of total hours by eligible employees for last 24 months.

Company documents:

Humv

Post by Humv » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:35 pm

thutmose wrote:Congratulation Humv on your success.

You said share certificates, How many certificates did you send? If more then one how were they dated?

Since you sent 3 years unaudited accounts, how old is the last account? You posted the application on 25/02 when was you year end? There will be three months gap between my last account date and possible application date hence I asked my accountant to prepare a 3 months management accounts is that required?

Thanks.

I submitted two share certificates. My 50K investment was done during year 2014-2015. So one certificate had an issue date of jan 2014 and other one May 2015.
I sent two years unaudited accounts and last years Managment accounts. My year end accounts date is in April but my management accounts were prepared until Jan as I submitted my application in feb.

Hope that's clear.

businessmanuk
Mood:

Post by businessmanuk » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:50 pm

Humv wrote:
thutmose wrote:Congratulation Humv on your success.

Thanks.

I submitted two share certificates. My 50K investment was done during year 2014-2015. So one certificate had an issue date of jan 2014 and other one May 2015.
I sent two years unaudited accounts and last years Managment accounts. My year end accounts date is in April but my management accounts were prepared until Jan as I submitted my application in feb.

Hope that's clear.
Hello Humv,

What structure of employment job creation you had? did you had two employee for 12 months each or were they broken up into few months and combined in to 12 months each?

Humv

Post by Humv » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:01 pm

businessmanuk wrote:
Hello Humv,

What structure of employment job creation you had? did you had two employee for 12 months each or were they broken up into few months and combined in to 12 months each?
I had two employees for 12 months each.

Napoleon77
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Napoleon77 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:00 pm

Hi Hume

Congrats on your success.

Please when did you receive your IHS refund.

Thank you

business genius

Post by business genius » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:28 pm

Congratulations Zimba88
Did you send home office 3 years unaudited accounts or just the 3rd year?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:26 am

business genius wrote:Congratulations Zimba88
Did you send home office 3 years unaudited accounts or just the 3rd year?
Thanks.
I sent only the accounts since I invested, in total 2 sets

business genius

Post by business genius » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:28 am

Thanks Zimbab88

zacklee

Post by zacklee » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:52 pm

omercheema619 wrote:Tier1 Extension 50k Category

1. Date application posted 02/03/16
3. Date payment debited: 03/03/16
4. Date Bio-metric Letter Received: 11/03/16
5. Date of bio-metric enrollment : 12/03/16
6. Waiting decision

regards
Mo
Any updates for us? Wish you good luck!

zacklee

Post by zacklee » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:55 pm

Humv wrote:Hi Guys

Identity documents:

a. Passport & BRP card.

Investment

Job Creation:

Company documents:

Well done, you can carry on the normal life now~~

business genius

Post by business genius » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:47 am

Congratulations Zacklee!
Good to know that we only need to emphasize on relevant documents!
Thanks for providing the list of documents

kayani2012

Post by kayani2012 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:19 pm

Hello Guys,
Finally I have received my Tier1 extension 50k Cat approval letter with documents today
Letter dated 23/03/2016
Date application posted 24/02/16
Fee Deducted: 29/02/16
Biometric Letter Received: 04/3/16
Biometric enrolment: 04/3/16
Visa approved 23/03/2016
Approval Letter. Passport & Documents Received: 31/06/16
I do big thanks to Zimba who helped me a lot with his experience and good knowledge. Thanks a lot buddy
My Docs List
1. Application Form
2. Passport
3. BRP card
4. Director’s Loan Agreement
5. Personal & Business Bank Statements showing Director’s Loan Transactions
6. Accountant Letter confirming £ 50,000 investment as a Director’s Loan
7. Annual Accounts & Report 2013/2014
8. Annual Accounts & Report 2014/2015
9. Management Accounts 01/08/2015 – 15/02/2016
10. Current Appointment Report & Company’s Filling History
11. Letter From Bank Manager confirming, company has a bank account and Applicant is signatory of Account
12. Confirmation of HMRC Letter of UK Corporation Tax Registration
13. Accountant’s Letter Jobs Creation Confirmation
14. Employees Passport Copies
15. Wage Slips & FPS Attached
16. P11/p45/p60
17. Ni Prove
18. Employee Payment Records
19. Employer Registration & Reference Number
20. Personal Bank Statements Cover 90 Day Period
21. UK Bachelor’s Degree from University of Bolton