ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) privet life

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

monika12
Newly Registered

FLR(FP) privet life

Post by monika12 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:52 pm

I applied for flr fp in October 2015 and still waiting for the decision but after 5 months of my application they send me a letter for reporting and when I been there they asked me would you like to go back to your country we can help you because your application is not so strong. If my application is seriously not strong why they are not sending me a refusal letter.i seriously don't understand why suddenly they call me for reporting. Can anybody guide me? I will appriciate if anyone could help me :( :(

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(FP) privet life

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:11 pm

Are you the same person in the links below but registered under a different name??

http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... l#p1321710
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

monika12
Newly Registered

Post by monika12 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:23 pm

CR001 wrote:Are you the same person in the links below but registered under a different name??

http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... l#p1321710
Yes admin said need your account I registered new aaccount

monika12
Newly Registered

Post by monika12 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:41 pm

Ans.

avjones
Diamond Member

Post by avjones » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:11 am

What happened when you reported the first time?
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

monika12
Newly Registered

Post by monika12 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:28 am

avjones wrote:What happened when you reported the first time?
At reporting center immigration office on window he ask would you like to go back to your country your case is not to strong i answer that i don,t wont to go back my family is here they will fight for justice so officer was laughing and said no problem writ the date for next reporting

i dont know if my case is not to strong why they not send me the decision is a apply before five-month :( :(