ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

full payement submission or P11

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ZKshinvari
Newly Registered

full payement submission or P11

Post by ZKshinvari » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:11 pm

Hi All Members, i need regarding extension of Tier 1 ent.

HO requirement is to submit employee payment record, RTI-FPS or p45 and p46.

my accountant say he can generate fps due to his software but he can give me p11 and p32.
is p11 & employee payment record same thing or different? if i send p11, is this fulfil home office requirement or not ?

Regards
Z Khan

ZKshinvari
Newly Registered

Re: full payement submission or P11

Post by ZKshinvari » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:41 pm

Anyone who know can plz share your views about this

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:28 pm

First you need to demonstrate the start (and end) dates of each employee through RTI submission and secondly monthly summary or each month submission report is required. P11 will have details about NI & Tax submission for each employee for every moth.

ZKshinvari
Newly Registered

Post by ZKshinvari » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:41 pm

abdhriz wrote:First you need to demonstrate the start (and end) dates of each employee through RTI submission and secondly monthly summary or each month submission report is required. P11 will have details about NI & Tax submission for each employee for every moth.
Thanks for your reply abdhriz... my accountant say that software he use do not generate FPS report so that is why i am asking if P11 and P32 will fulfill home office requirement or what else is the solution?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:06 am

According to Appendix A, either is acceptable as P11 has the starting dates. For leaving dates, you submit P45 if necessary.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:23 am

Employee payment record is p11
P11 has all the details they require start date, pay and tax details.
P11 will suffice as the required document.
As per guidence you can submit p11 or fps or p46 or p46 which shows the required info that they want.
Make sure you sign the p11.