ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help in employee hours covered

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

moongesture
Member of Standing

Re: Current Appointment Report

Post by moongesture » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:59 pm

As per guidance the report should not be more then 3 months old. You can always print a recent report.

hellostar
- thin ice -

Re: Current Appointment Report

Post by hellostar » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:29 pm

Yes i was thinking it shouldnt be more than 3 months
the reason i asked because i had a printed copy from Company house dated in February the 3rd so i was thinking if it is fine so i will submit that one rather than printing on the new white paper ..

hellostar
- thin ice -

Re: Job Creation Very urgent

Post by hellostar » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:31 pm

abdhriz wrote:
businessmanuk wrote:
abdhriz wrote:"Pre 6 April 2014 transitional arrangement
165. If you successfully applied to enter the route before 6 April 2014, you may continue to
employ:
one worker for 24 months
one worker for 6 months and one for 18 months
4 workers for 6 months each"
Yes we all see that but we all are trying to understand as asked above. You have mentioned if you are in Pre 6 April 2014 transitional arrangement, you can employ any number of employees making the total of 3129 hours. This is what I am trying to clarify if that what you mean is applicable to Pre 6 April 2014 transitional arrangement applicants? Thanks
I am not sure why you are confused. This is exactly I explain in this thread, One Full Time Job = 1560 & Two full time jobs = 3120. Now take a look at example from Guidance that (full time job means 30hrs/week) so;
One worker for 24 months (means 30x104) = 3120
One worker for 6 months + one for 18 (30x26) + (30x78)= 3120;
4 Workers for 6 months (30x26x4) = 3120

So any Number of employee for any number of months are acceptable unless you can prove total employment created for 3120 hrs or above. While above arrangement is Only acceptable for those who had applied successfully before 06/04/2014.

confusion created from this line
"4 workers for 6 months each"
it looks like that minimum 6 momnths , not less than that , this is the point for confusion...

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:34 pm

All period mentioned was only examples nothing less or more . If that create confusion why not 24 months could count as maximum? :D

businessmanuk
Mood:

Post by businessmanuk » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:42 pm

hellostar wrote:I was confused about this i just spoke with my solicitors and he just finalized my covering letter and i asked him the same question he said this is fine no need requirement for duration of employment if you get visa in transitional period

i have as following

Employee 1 worked = Month 1 , 120 hours Employee 2 worked= Month 1 , 24 hours

He said this is fine to combine and claim the hours 30 hours per week ,

Month 1, Month 2 and Month 3 as follows (total 3 months)

Employee 1= 125 hours / month
Employee 2 = 10 hours/ month
total 135 per month he said i can claim this employment as one job

Employee 2 left after 4 months , he said i can claim these for months it dosent have to be 6 months no time limit?
hope this will help
i was in tense as well he said dont be tense and relax this is fine
Thanks for clarification on this. I wish you all the best with your application.

hellostar
- thin ice -

Help to fill the form

Post by hellostar » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:59 pm

Hi Guys
with my all employee details paper work I am attaching the bank statement page and highlighting the amount I paid to each employee just to show that I paid direct transfer from the bank
is it ok to submit
and can anybody tell me what is following and what to put

Page no 44.Table no 3b2 Table for evidence of Employment

it says the last column
"Pay Statements to cover total period of employment created for each worker Yes/No"

What is it and what to put is it same thing the bank statement copy showing that salary had been transferring via bank transfer.
thanks in advance

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:01 pm

abdhriz wrote:All period mentioned was only examples nothing less or more . If that create confusion why not 24 months could count as maximum? :D

Great Point raised , :D

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:18 pm

Hello

Will this be same for ILR on basis of 10 jobs via accelerated route for applicants who got initial Entrepreneur visa in Year2013?

I mean do they just need to have 15600 hours by any number of employees, any numbers of months by each employee, combination of full and part time?

Or is there a specific requirement

Please kindly advise on this with Home Office reference.

Thank a lot.

moongesture
Member of Standing

Re: Help to fill the form

Post by moongesture » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:58 pm

This means Pay Slips (duplicate) for employee(s). There is no need to attach bank statement showing salary debits/credits.

kash80
Newly Registered

Post by kash80 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:03 pm

I have 5 employees(part time)
3 employees hours 104.03 per month for 11 months
1 employee hours 100 per month for 3 months
1 employee hours 100 per month for 2 months

total hours more than 3000 but this is enough to qualify or not?

Kindly reply

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:40 pm

kash80 wrote:I have 5 employees(part time)

Kindly reply

This is not enough you have to have 3120 hours in total period ..

kash80
Newly Registered

Post by kash80 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:15 pm

hellostar wrote:

Kindly reply

This is not enough you have to have 3120 hours in total period ..
3 Employees * 100/m = 300 * 11 months = 3300. that's not enough?

hellostar
- thin ice -

Where to sign on application

Post by hellostar » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:02 pm

Hi Gurus
I am ready to submit my case by either tomorrow or on Wednesday , this might be the last question before i apply,
what are the mandatory signature i have to do and where
i have signed and dated director's loan in the presence of witness my solicitors and my accountant
i have signed my management accounts
i have signed and stamped all the payslips
I have signed FPS as well just in case
any other place which is mandatory which can cause for refusal
Please let me know help me dont want to be get rejected just because of this silly mistakes
thanks in advance

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:03 pm

As a reminder you can claim maximum 30h per week (so if employee worked 45hr in a week for a year. It is a year not a year and a half)

businessmanuk
Mood:

Post by businessmanuk » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:10 pm

Kindly reply
Keep it simple = 30 hours per week required multiply with 52 weeks for 1 year

30 x 52 = 1560 hours for 1 year

2 years = 1560 hours x 2 = 3120 hours required in total

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:16 pm

Hello, please could you comment on below as well. Thank you.

Hello

Will this be same for ILR on basis of 10 jobs via accelerated route for applicants who got initial Entrepreneur visa in Year2013?

I mean do they just need to have 15600 hours by any number of employees, any numbers of months by each employee, combination of full and part time?

Thank a lot.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:47 pm

helpingperson wrote:Hello, please could you comment on below as well. Thank you.

Hello

Thank a lot.

1. Do not confuse job/role creation with number of employees hired. A job can be completed by multiple employees, even in parallel if covered by transitional arrangements.
2. You are allowed to add part time hours to reach 30 hours a week. Hours worked more than 30 hours a week are ignored.
3. Extensions and ILR have the same job requirements.
4. For accelerated ILR you need 15600 hours of full time work. You for example can hire 5 full time employees for two years each and qualify.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:18 pm

zimba88 wrote:
helpingperson wrote:Hello, please could you comment on below as well. Thank you.

Hello

Thank a lot.

1. Do not confuse job/role creation with number of employees hired. A job can be completed by multiple employees, even in parallel if covered by transitional arrangements.
2. You are allowed to add part time hours to reach 30 hours a week. Hours worked more than 30 hours a week are ignored.
3. Extensions and ILR have the same job requirements.
4. For accelerated ILR you need 15600 hours of full time work. You for example can hire 5 full time employees for two years each and qualify.
Zimba this is clearly not the current standard. Do u have any
Evidence/clarity that it is the case for pre 4/2014 entrance. E.g. know of successful applicant?

FKS21177

Re: Where to sign on application

Post by FKS21177 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:29 pm

I think this much shud be enough but make sure dir loan is signed twice as a borrwer and lender and accounts at both olaces (1) director report (2) balance sheet and i have heard writing "original seen" on employee passport/BRP copy is also good.

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:52 pm

FKS21177 wrote:I think this much shud be enough but make sure dir loan is signed twice as a borrwer and lender and accounts at both olaces (1) director report (2) balance sheet and i have heard writing "original seen" on employee passport/BRP copy is also good.

Hi FKS
thanks for your reply
yes i have done these director report, balance sheet and i signed and stamp on pay slips as well , but my accountant is saying its not good to signed and stamp the employee passport myself, because signed and stamp and seen the original means certified copy which can not be certified yourself (company director) its better to get any solicitors or accountant to certified but these are not necessary so i am not doing it ,,,

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:29 am

You do not need to sign passport copies. Just sign the required pages of the accounts, the loan agreement,p and all the payroll reports.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:43 am

Transitional arrangements rules allow them. The guide is clear on this. Before April 2014, the guide was saying that you need to create equivalent of two full time jobs. Transitional arrangements respect that.

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:49 am

hellostar wrote:
FKS21177 wrote:I think this much shud be enough but make sure dir loan is signed twice as a borrwer and lender and accounts at both olaces (1) director report (2) balance sheet and i have heard writing "original seen" on employee passport/BRP copy is also good.

Hi FKS
thanks for your reply
yes i have done these director report, balance sheet and i signed and stamp on pay slips as well , but my accountant is saying its not good to signed and stamp the employee passport myself, because signed and stamp and seen the original means certified copy which can not be certified yourself (company director) its better to get any solicitors or accountant to certified but these are not necessary so i am not doing it ,,,
please dont confused us about stamp on employee passport copies have a look this successful case
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 02067.html

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:04 am

zimba88 wrote:Transitional arrangements rules allow them. The guide is clear on this. Before April 2014, the guide was saying that you need to create equivalent of two full time jobs. Transitional arrangements respect that.
I would like to see "the guide" as it was in respect of accelerated ILR for before Apr 2014. can you point me in the direction? the two fulltime jobs you refer to is referring to normal extension.

Anyone who has had as low as 3 employees (not such a high bar) would be eligible for accelerated ILR just thereafter the extension (or in my case 5+ employees though started only after 1.5 years of original visa etc)

The board should be full of people going for accelerated ILR yet I have only found a single successful claim from last year....

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:13 am

Yes, only case for accelerated route on basis of 10 jobs is Rahul's on this forum.