ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director's Loan Agreement Template

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

businessmanuk
Mood:

Director's Loan Agreement Template

Post by businessmanuk » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:41 pm

Hi there,

Does anyone have a template on Director's Loan Agreement and are willing to share here?

Many thanks

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Director's Loan Agreement Template

Post by aby00156 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:59 pm

There are already few director loan agreements shared on this forum. Please do a search you will surely find some
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

businessmanuk
Mood:

Husband in & Wife out UK Tier 1 Extension

Post by businessmanuk » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:30 pm

Hello there

I wanted to ask if the wife can apply for new entry clearance with the husbands Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension where husband is applying in the UK and wife is outside the UK.

Can this be done via husbands UK application or does wife needs to apply as a fresh application from outside the UK once husband's visa is extended?

Thanks for your input on this.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Husband in & Wife out UK Tier 1 Extension

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:50 pm

wife needs to apply as a fresh application from outside the UK once husband's visa is extended?
This one. Extensions are not possible from outside the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mrchaany

PRE 6 APRIL 2014 and Job creation Requirement?

Post by Mrchaany » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:08 am

HI All and zimba88,

For applicants who are on under PRE 6 APRIL 2014 TRANSITIONAL ARRANGEMENT?

I have been got visa in July 2013, Hired first employee in July 2014. First employee (British National) worked 13 months Full time (130 Hrs) for my Company and resigned in August 2015 but when in those month In the middle of his employment he worked 4 months Part Time (126 Hrs).
Second employee (ILR) worked 15 months Full time (130 hrs) for my company continue since Jan 2015 till now.

is this means that i fulfilled the job creation requirement.

your advice will highly appreciate.

Regards
IK

thutmose
Bangladesh

Re: PRE 6 APRIL 2014 and Job creation Requirement?

Post by thutmose » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:43 am

1st one: 9x130= 1170 plus 4x126= 504 total = 1674 hours

2nd one: 15x130= 2250 hours

All together they are way over required hours. You are fine.

Momi

Post by Momi » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:49 am

Pre 6 April 2014 transitional arrangement
165. If you successfully applied to enter the route before 6 April 2014, you may continue to employ:
 one worker for 24 months
 one worker for 6 months and one for 18 months
 4 workers for 6 months each

If someone has applied till 5th April and got visa then he/she falls under previous transitional arrangement rule as it clearly says on policy guidance. As per my understanding if the total hours are more than 3120 then you have already fulfilled the requirement.

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:52 am

thanks guys

businessmanuk
Mood:

Post by businessmanuk » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:40 pm

Does this means Pre 6 April 2014 candidates can have any number of employees to combine together to make up of 3120 hours in total or does it have to be 6 months or 12 month each worker?

I have workers who worked between 1 to 3 months and left so just wanted to clarify if that would be fine for me as I am pre 6 april 2014 applicant?

Thanks

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:22 pm

Yes u can add him/her if full time one month or part time two months
Mean u need to show that u have 24 months full time emoluments or alternative

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:24 pm

[quote="businessmanuk"]Does this means Pre 6 April 2014 candidates can have any number of employees to combine together to make up of 3120 hours in total or does it have to be 6 months or 12 month each worker?

I have workers who worked between 1 to 3 months and left so just wanted to clarify if that would be fine for me as I am pre 6 april 2014 applicant?

Thanks[/quote]
One other thing how my months of employment you covered. I mean just one employee for 1 to 3 months.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:30 pm

You satisfied the job requirement if you had two full time employees working at least 30 hours a week for at least a year each.
Does this means Pre 6 April 2014 candidates can have any number of employees to combine together to make up of 3120 hours in total or does it have to be 6 months or 12 month each worker?
Yes. You can have multiple employees (e.g replace them after they resign) Again you should not confuse a job/role with number of employees hired. A job can be completed with multiple employees.

Under transitional arrangements, you are allowed to add the work done by your employees in parallel to reach a full time job a year.
Outside transitional arrangements, full time work must be done in series for each job. The job itself (not the employments) must also LAST for at least 12 months.

Examples:

-Employee A works for 3 months, then employees B for 4 months and employees C for 5 months. This is totally 12 months of full time work over a year. Completely acceptable under immigration rules even after April 2014 as the work is done in series and the job itself lasted 12 months.

-You hire employee A,B,C and D for six months each to work full time. In simply 6 months, you covered 24 months of full time employment. Under transitional arrangements this is acceptable. However after April 2014, this is not acceptable as the jobs are done in parallel for less than 12 months.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

businessmanuk
Mood:

Post by businessmanuk » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:48 pm

zimba88 wrote:You satisfied the job requirement if you had two full time employees working at least 30 hours a week for at least a year each.
Yes. You can have multiple employees (e.g replace them after they resign) Again you should not confuse a job/role with number of employees hired. A job can be completed with multiple employees.

Under transitional arrangements, you are allowed to add the work done by your employees in parallel to reach a full time job a year.
Outside transitional arrangements, full time work must be done in series for each job. The job itself (not the employments) must also LAST for at least 12 months.

Examples:

-Employee A works for 3 months, then employees B for 4 months and employees C for 5 months. This is totally 12 months of full time work over a year. Completely acceptable under immigration rules even after April 2014 as the work is done in series and the job itself lasted 12 months.

-You hire employee A,B,C and D for six months each to work full time. In simply 6 months, you covered 24 months of full time employment. Under transitional arrangements this is acceptable. However after April 2014, this is not acceptable as the jobs are done in parallel for less than 12 months.
Thanks for clarification as I have few employees joined and left who has done like 3 months and 1 months each but total combine does make it to 12 month so all those employees and they are at least 30 hours per week.

I have one other employee who has completed 12 month straight in complete so I believe under pre 6 april 2014 I should be covered hopefully.

Just wanted to clear up as I see many different comments from people so wanted to make sure I am on the right path.

Many thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:31 pm

You technically created 24 months of full time work which means you are covered.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

businessmanuk
Mood:

Section 3B of Application Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Post by businessmanuk » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:45 pm

I was wondering what to select in Section 3B of the Tier 1 Entrepreneur application on below question

L1. Do you wish us to take your date of entry into the UK as your specified date?
Yes
- go to question L2
No
- go to question L3

Do I select No in case of I am being a student initially and then PSW and then on to Tier 1 Entrepreneur on 50k or do I say Yes?

Thanks

businessmanuk
Mood:

Section 7 - Summary Sheet of Tier 1 Entrepreneur Application

Post by businessmanuk » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:03 pm

These are listed in the table in section 7 and was wondering are they just an example or we need to submit all these below for instant Marriage Certificate and Birth Certificate if not in English along with translated certified English birth certificate? Do we need to send Marriage Certificate even in case the dependent is not applying with the application but my current situation is now changed from single to married?

Passports
BRP and/or travel documents
Police registration certificates
Marriage or civil partnership certificate
Birth certificate
Driving Licence

Thanks

moongesture
Member of Standing

Re: Section 7 - Summary Sheet of Tier 1 Entrepreneur Applica

Post by moongesture » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:21 pm

Not required for extension of leave under T1 Ent: a self explanation is also given at section 7 that " This is
a standard list, you should only send in the documents from this list that are required for your
application" So in your Case Passport and/or BRP (Police registration if required) is relevant.

moongesture
Member of Standing

Re: Section 3B of Application Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Post by moongesture » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:26 pm

Select NO as your specified date is not the date of your entry but the date your leave to remain valid from.

businessmanuk
Mood:

Post by businessmanuk » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:53 pm

abdhriz wrote:Not required for extension of leave under T1 Ent: a self explanation is also given at section 7 that " This is
a standard list, you should only send in the documents from this list that are required for your
application" So in your Case Passport and/or BRP (Police registration if required) is relevant.
How about my marriage certificate as previously I was single and now married so do I need to submit my marriage certificate from my home country or I just check the box in personal details that I am Married and would that be enough?

Also do I need to send in my birth certificate as well for this extension along with the translated birth certificate?

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:09 pm

Your Spouse will need a marriage certificate when she will apply as dependent, while for any child you need to apply for dependent visa required a birth certificate.

These documents are not required for Tier 1 Ent: extension application.

ENTREPRENEUR83
Newly Registered

Post by ENTREPRENEUR83 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:16 pm

Momi wrote:Pre 6 April 2014 transitional arrangement
165. If you successfully applied to enter the route before 6 April 2014, you may continue to employ:
 one worker for 24 months
 one worker for 6 months and one for 18 months
 4 workers for 6 months each

If someone has applied till 5th April and got visa then he/she falls under previous transitional arrangement rule as it clearly says on policy guidance. As per my understanding if the total hours are more than 3120 then you have already fulfilled the requirement.
Thanks you very much for your reply, I am confused about the word successfully applied, in my case I applied for the visa in Jan,13 and my visa approved on 08/04/14. Under which category I fall for employment pre 06/04/14 or after. (My understanding says the day we received the acknowledgement letter it means we have successfully applied from the day we posted the application).

I really appreciate feedback on my scenario, what your understanding is ? Thank you

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:38 pm

Really confusing but those who got visa before April 6 204

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:39 pm

Really confusing but those who got visa before April 6 204

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:22 pm

ENTREPRENEUR83 wrote: Thanks you very much for your reply, I am confused about the word successfully applied, in my case I applied for the visa in Jan,13 and my visa approved on 08/04/14. Under which category I fall for employment pre 06/04/14 or after. (My understanding says the day we received the acknowledgement letter it means we have successfully applied from the day we posted the application).

I really appreciate feedback on my scenario, what your understanding is ? Thank you
If you applied before 6 April 2014 but granted visa afterwards, you are still covered by transitional arrangements

businessmanuk
Mood:

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension

Post by businessmanuk » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:12 am

Just wanted to ask how long before the expiry of the current visa we apply for extension application. I have seen 28 days on many places but just wanted to clarify if this means we can not submit application before 28 days of expiry of current visa? Can we apply 2 months before the expiry? Thanks