ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC Help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

HSMPQueries

EC Help

Post by HSMPQueries » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:10 am

I applied for my HSMP EC along with my wife as the dependent on the 14th. Had a couple of questions:

1. As a part of my integra verification, my employer received a verification call this afternoon at 1:30 (which is usually lunch time at most of the offices). Unfortunately, my boss was away from his desk and they left a voice mail without a call back number and said that they would call again. He did not receive a call back today, I made sure he was at his desk for most of the remainder of the day. My question is, would they reject my application stating that no verification was done? I had provided his business card which has his mobile number as well as e-mail id. These modes were not used.

2. How does one check the status via SMS from Mumbai? When I send an SMS (VISA UK Passport Number) to 57333, I get the folowing response "Sorry, invalid country code / passport number. Plz give us the correct details to process your request"

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Cheers!!

rocky

hi

Post by rocky » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:16 pm

from where did u apply?

HSMPQueries

Post by HSMPQueries » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:52 pm

We applied from Vile Parle, Mumbai, India.

nikunj_dal

Post by nikunj_dal » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:37 am

Hi, my comments below:

1) BC cannot simply reject the visa application if someone is not contactable. They have the option to call for personal interview. In my case there was no verfication call recd.

2) You can also track your application status @ new VFS India site under passport tracker.

Trust this was useful.

Best

HSMPQueries

Post by HSMPQueries » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:49 am

Thanks. That is reassuring. Have you moved to the UK?

nikunj_dal

Post by nikunj_dal » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:34 am

planning to go in mid Jan 08.

HSMPQueries

Post by HSMPQueries » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:58 am

All the best.

rely

Re: EC Help

Post by rely » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:15 pm

For verification they will call landline numbers, mobile no. or email wont be used.
rely

HSMPQueries wrote:I applied for my HSMP EC along with my wife as the dependent on the 14th. Had a couple of questions:

1. As a part of my integra verification, my employer received a verification call this afternoon at 1:30 (which is usually lunch time at most of the offices). Unfortunately, my boss was away from his desk and they left a voice mail without a call back number and said that they would call again. He did not receive a call back today, I made sure he was at his desk for most of the remainder of the day. My question is, would they reject my application stating that no verification was done? I had provided his business card which has his mobile number as well as e-mail id. These modes were not used.

2. How does one check the status via SMS from Mumbai? When I send an SMS (VISA UK Passport Number) to 57333, I get the folowing response "Sorry, invalid country code / passport number. Plz give us the correct details to process your request"

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Cheers!!