ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU1 Review Process

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Dublinhope

Re: EU1 Review Process

Post by Dublinhope » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:39 pm

Abs566 wrote:I received a call from INIS today. My manager was not in the office so by the time i got to his phone it hung up. I rang back on the missed call from a different number confirming that I have just missed a call. The person on the phone asked me my details which she realized that I am the sponsor she is speaking to and not the manager which I confirmed to her. She asked me what I do here with this employer and where is the office. That's all she said and asked.
I am bit shaky as I called back from switchboard of my main office number which was showing in the caller ID was not the number I gave as the managers number which she asked me and I informed her that I am using switchboard/voip service. She asked about managers name and I told her.
At the end she informed me that she is working on my EU1 application and that I will hear from her if she needs any further information.
Does it look good or is there anything to worry as she could not speak to manager or employer. :?
Please advise if this is a good sign if INIS is calling and how long does it take after this sort of call for them to take a decision. My non EEA parents temporary stamp has already expired few days ago.
some people get news after 2weeks of expiry date

Abs566
Newly Registered

Post by Abs566 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:02 pm

[quote="Dublinhope"][quote="Abs566"] Is this good news? I am worried that she didnt get to speak to my manager. May be I am over thinking about things. :cry:

aligo
Ireland

Post by aligo » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:35 am

i got a reply yesterday with a 6 months further temporary stamp 4 letter saying my appeal is accepted for consideration and if I could send rent agreement or prtb and utility bills on the name of both eu citizen and applicant.

I had already sent these with my application

I think I am going to involve a solicitor now since there is nothing in my case left now. and it is just taking more time
ali

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:44 am

Hi aligo,

Please re-sent the documents they have requested even though you have already submitted these documents.

I reckon they ask these documents generally from every one.

Abs566
Newly Registered

Post by Abs566 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:09 pm

Received my parents letter to RC few days ago. I am so happy.

Catcher777
Newly Registered

Post by Catcher777 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:25 am

Hi all
My stamp 4 expire on first week in march but i didnt get the reply from department my eu wife currently not working and i informed this to the department and informed him that im affording all hers expenses but they didnt reply me anything i dont know what to do in this situation...