ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Anyone !!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

avn1977
Newly Registered

Help Anyone !!

Post by avn1977 » Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:22 am

Hi

I did my Post Graduate degree in data comms and networks in the UK after which I was employed for a year by a blue chip on a year long twes. I was made numerous job offers in this one year and when one of the employers whose offer I accepted made my WP application it got rejected saying you cant switch from TWES TO WP, this was in June 2004. I know numerous people who have had their TWES SWITCHED TO WP. I don't know why the Home Office works in just a discretionary manner.
I was then offered the job by the same company in my home country which I again accepted. They now want to send me to the UK for a couple of months to attend a few meetings and some training. They have applied for a multiple entry business visa. What are my chances.
Any advice !!

Cheers guys !!