ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

In a mess

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Muffin007
Nigeria

In a mess

Post by Muffin007 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:35 pm

Hi

I'm in so much distress right now I don't know how I missed ds did to pressure I'm experiencing at the moment

So my visa expired 03416 actually thinkin it was 30416..I'm such a mess right now
The lawyer said I should come in but pls Wat are my chances ??

I got it based on being mother of a British child and as sole carer as the father is not interstd o pay solely for her upkeep

I'm 9.5 yrs to claim my indefinite( what a Shame) I read somewhere that if approved it doesn't break the chain ..is it true and pls what can I use to present my case

I'm such a mess right now pls help

noajthan

Re: In a mess

Post by noajthan » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:47 pm

Kindly refrain from posting same question multiple times.

Try to calm down.

Although the Board operates 24*7 it's a little late in Western Europe just now; some members will surely be along sooner or later and may be able to help out.

Stand by.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

favour

Re: In a mess

Post by favour » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:19 pm

Hello Muffin,

Today is just 06416, so you are only 3 days late. hopefully you have not had previous overstaying period. As long as your previous overstay is not more than 28 days.
My advice is to fill in your application asap or get the lawyer to do it asap, and ensure you post it today.
All the best