ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Extension

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Jabz85
BANNED

Re: Tier 2 General visa: incorrect gross salary / hours

Post by Jabz85 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:46 am

Anyone please?

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:44 am

It is a clear case of deduction of hours to meet the salary requirement.
Your reasons for working hours reduction is completely without foundation and is ridiculous.
And it is clear you and your employer have worked on this together so there is collusion.

Your only option to right this is to fully meet the SOC at the 37.5 hours you were contracted for at the experienced rate.

Your employer should issue a new COS that is not based on dishonesty and deliberate manipulation.

Jabz85
BANNED

Post by Jabz85 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:15 am

What about when someones visa rejected due to lowe salary and next day they apply with New COS and higher salary, isn't that the same case as the salary pushed to meet the requirement? how come this is acceptable then? if employee reduce working hours to meet the salary requirement is what is wrong with it?

and Frontier don't use harsh words and make your own judgment, people come here to take advice as they go to solicitors.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:25 am

Jabz85 wrote:and Frontier don't use harsh words and make your own judgment, people come here to take advice as they go to solicitors.
The rules are very clear and well-publicised.
You &/or an employer cannot 'game' the system or bend the rules and hope HO won't notice.

Members generally offer firm but fair advice here.
After all noone has a vested interest in your case one way or the other (except you ofcourse).

If you are advised on a course of action then feel free to crosscheck and verify it with any advisors you may have - but it may well be prudent to take notice of the advice.

The Home Office may not be so kind and understanding when it comes to assessing your case.
That could have all sorts of consequences.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Jabz85
BANNED

Post by Jabz85 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:30 pm

Since the COS is assigned is it possible to add sponsor note to update salary and hours?

Jabz85
BANNED

No Biometric Letter for dependent

Post by Jabz85 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:51 pm

HI All,

I have sent postal application for Tier 2 extension along with my wife as dependent end of Feb, first I did not receive any letter from UKBA, upon contacting them they said they have sent it already and will send again as it may lost in post. Today I received Biometric letter for my self but not for my wife, I have already sent them email but also contact them by phone and they said that my wife biometric letter was not even issued and its depend on case worker the lady said. Any advice what should I do? I was thinking to go together with my wife for Biometric and now it looks like I may have to wait and go twice to post office.

I will appreciate your experience/suggestions.

Jabz85
BANNED

Re: No Biometric Letter for dependent

Post by Jabz85 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:16 pm

No one can help me on this?

nisarmalik

Post by nisarmalik » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:35 pm

Normally It should not happen like this they always send the biometric letter together. But still u have 15 days to give ur biometric so u can wait for few days.
Do u fill one application online with depabdant ?

Jabz85
BANNED

Post by Jabz85 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:46 pm

Thanks Nisar for replying, Yes I filled together even lady over the phone confirm that she can see her application but don't see that if the letter was issued to her. My first letter was lost and this received yesterday but date on letter saying 7th March and biometric should done in 15 days. Not sure if this is the old ( lost ) letter I received or if they issued new letter then should not be 15 days from the date new letter was issued?
I want to wait as we may get my wife letter so we can go together rather then we have to visit post-office twice for biometric.

nisarmalik

Post by nisarmalik » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:57 pm

Don't worry about it I think u recieved the old letter and any way 15 days have passed .
Wait for few days I hope will recieved the new letter with ur wife.
They have too send another letter.

Jabz85
BANNED

Post by Jabz85 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:58 pm

Thanks Nisar, Yes I will wait and I already emailed them asking about wife letter so I can have some evidence in case. will update here if any news

Jabz85
BANNED

Post by Jabz85 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:31 pm

I have checked and this is second letter they sent me but date on letter is 7th March, The email I received from UKBA is as below:

We are sorry to hear you have not received your Biometric Enrolment Letter. We have sent another copy today to ----

The biometric enrolment letter does not expire.
Please enrol as soon as possible otherwise your application may be rejected.

Now as I have not received my wife biomteric letter yet I would like to wait at least week before I got to post office will there be any problem if I wait for week? trying not to go twice for biometric

Jabz85
BANNED

Post by Jabz85 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:45 pm

Any one please?