ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Refusal _URGENT

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Malik44

Re: ILR - Refusal _URGENT

Post by Malik44 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:47 pm

argus7 wrote:Its always on a P60 ( ETY) or P45 when you leave the employer.
Payslips don't have PAYE Reference number this is correct . P60 and P45 is most authentic document which shows your total earnings and tax paid during the job period . Salary Slips can be generated very easily on any transactios made by the company. and going in the court against without P-60 and P-45 is also not a good option becasue company can easily denied these payments have been made against contarctual work which he did for us .
Even it is very hard to argue with HMRC to update the employment record with only Payslips and Bank Statments they just sipmly refused.
The only option is first try to get or find P-60 or P-45 and made fresh application and if you don't have P-60- p-45 then send your payslips and Bank Statment to HMRC and ask them to give you a letter which shows atleast you did work for the company and earn that amount and paid tax. Normally they issued the letter even they refused to update the record its happend with one of my friend now he is making fresh application on the basis of that letter although HMRC refused him to update. But Later he might had good chance to stand in Appeal.

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:38 pm

Malik,

The issue is that OP does not have the employer PAYE ref. Without that HMRC wont be able to do anything.

Getting PAYE ref of employer is only with HMRC and is protected, and one cannot get such details unless its publicly mentioned by employers on HR portal

imranravian8080
Newly Registered

Post by imranravian8080 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:03 pm

Malik44 wrote:
argus7 wrote:Its always on a P60 ( ETY) or P45 when you leave the employer.
Payslips don't have PAYE Reference number this is correct . P60 and P45 is most authentic document which shows your total earnings and tax paid during the job period . Salary Slips can be generated very easily on any transactios made by the company. and going in the court against without P-60 and P-45 is also not a good option becasue company can easily denied these payments have been made against contarctual work which he did for us .
Even it is very hard to argue with HMRC to update the employment record with only Payslips and Bank Statments they just sipmly refused.
The only option is first try to get or find P-60 or P-45 and made fresh application and if you don't have P-60- p-45 then send your payslips and Bank Statment to HMRC and ask them to give you a letter which shows atleast you did work for the company and earn that amount and paid tax. Normally they issued the letter even they refused to update the record its happend with one of my friend now he is making fresh application on the basis of that letter although HMRC refused him to update. But Later he might had good chance to stand in Appeal.
Would they give the letter easily if they don't have the PAYE number? When your friend the letter from them?

Nvsc

Post by Nvsc » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:46 am

if you have a company reference letter or contract that will be very useful, do you have it ??

imranravian8080
Newly Registered

Post by imranravian8080 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:58 am

Nvsc wrote:if you have a company reference letter or contract that will be very useful, do you have it ??
I had it and sent it to home office at the time of application but they haven't sent it back to me. Unfortunately I dont have it copy as well. Is there anyway I can ask home office to send me it back?

thanks

Pscloud

Post by Pscloud » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:18 am

Like I said before all these letter and payslips will make no impact.

You need P45 or P60. Seek help from TAX lawyer.

If this investigation opens there is lot your lawyer can proof that company in question given you salary and failed to pay tax. One thing they can look at is obtaining logs from bank which will tell the time, date and IP Address of the computer from which salary is paid.

imranravian8080
Newly Registered

Post by imranravian8080 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:53 am

Pscloud wrote:Like I said before all these letter and payslips will make no impact.

If this investigation opens there is lot your lawyer can proof that company in question given you salary and failed to pay tax. One thing they can look at is obtaining logs from bank which will tell the time, date and IP Address of the computer from which salary is paid.
Thanks, just one more queation. If I put the fresh application before the visa expiry so can I send the supporting documents later on by putting the application reference number?

Nvsc

Post by Nvsc » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:10 pm

PsCloud

you are right you need P45 or P60 but those are given by employer , if those given to employee then its not its not mean employer is paid taxes to hmrc.
in case if you lost p45 or p60, what is the other option to submit the proof of employment. so, if you have either contracts or payslips and bank stantements are the main proof of for the employment and also in the initial and extension applications we submit only those supporting documents to proof of our income is that right.

if visa is refused on the basis of employment is not showing on hmrc we can fight against HO in JR showing the proof of supporting documents same like when we fight against employer if the employer did not pay taxes to hmrc...

askhans786

Post by askhans786 » Tue May 10, 2016 7:30 pm

Hi,

Is there any further update on your case, please could you share with us further info so that it helps people with similar cases.

Many thanks,
A

Mkg

Post by Mkg » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:56 pm

imranravian8080 wrote:
Pscloud wrote:Like I said before all these letter and payslips will make no impact.

Thanks, just one more queation. If I put the fresh application before the visa expiry so can I send the supporting documents later on by putting the application reference number?
Hi imranravian8080
I am in same situation as well
I Have informed to Hmrc then they updated their records ( i have sent copies of bank statements, payslips, p45& p60 )
In Preaction protocol letter I have sent all these documents to home office as well but they did not take the decision back. So I am lodging JR now
Can you please update ur scenario
That would be great help

wjeee
Newly Registered

Post by wjeee » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:55 pm

hi. did you pay tax after hmrc updated their record. can you give me your email address. I'm in same situation .need help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:15 pm

wjeee wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:55 pm
hi. did you pay tax after hmrc updated their record. can you give me your email address. I'm in same situation .need help
Kindly refrain from digging up topics that are more than a year old and tagging a vague post. Start your own topic with your circumstances.

Members are also not permitted to post ANY form of personal contact details on the public forum page.

Strongly suggest you read the forum rules.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.