ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS top up request

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mrstomojnr
Newly Registered
South Africa

IHS top up request

Post by Mrstomojnr » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:34 pm

Evening all,

Forgive me if this has been stated in a previous post I can't seem to find it.

My application for ancestry with two dependents is with the UKVI as I write this we were asked to pay a top up amount for IHS due to the system not calculating that my dependents were going to be coming through ancestry?! Not sure why but anyhow I have paid and sent proof.

Any chance someone else has experienced this ? And if so did it lead to approvals?

Please assist with an answer feeling very anxious

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: IHS top up request

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:02 am

No one can guess if it will lead to an approval. IHS is payable in full for all applications made so.

Ancestry visas from SA don't take long to process so you should have to wait too long.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mightypower

Post by mightypower » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:21 pm

I was asked to pay top-up for two of my dependants application, I was sent an email and I used the link in the email and have paid, still waiting for a decision.

But this is silly, I made the applications by online and made the IHS payment as a part of application, it only asked me to pay £100 instead of £600 and this figure of £100 was give to me while filling it out, there is no way to change the amount and annoyingly I got a letter saying I have paid wrong amount whereas I just followed the instructions and paid what I have asked to.

s0787671
United Arab Emirates

Post by s0787671 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:09 pm

I havent received any top u p link, but the case work as tole me it has been sent. There must be some error in your system. Whom do I chase for it.
Bharat

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:12 pm

s0787671 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:09 pm
I havent received any top u p link, but the case work as tole me it has been sent. There must be some error in your system. Whom do I chase for it.
Kindly refrain from digging up and posting in topics that are more than a year old. Post in your own topic or start your own. IHS requests are usually sent by email, check your junkmail folder.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.