ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

knucks

Re: FLR(FP) application

Post by knucks » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:39 pm

Hi JaguarXF,

Just checking if you are still around. Please reply if possible. Thx

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Post by haris_zam » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:01 pm

Almost March,
and I need to prepare for flr fp.
some questions;

Can I do life In the uk after sending my Flr Fp , but my passport wont be with me , is it essential to have you passport to be able to sit a LiUk , How about a drivers licence?

2 minds about by wife , to send her back home or let her stay with me
How positive of an impact will she have on the flr fp if she stays here with me? any downhills if she goes back . shes only recently joined me like 5 months ago on a tier 4 dependant

My visa expires on a Monday 11th April, Can i send my application on that day for the next day delivery or does ukvi have to have my application on the day of expiry . Is it safe to believe sending it on the day and they recive on the followong day 12th wont constitute an out of time application .. I was told that the date of post is he date of application ..

Thanks
Haris

Singh21

Post by Singh21 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:53 pm

Hi JaguarXF

I have read all your previous post and I believe you have been really helpful for everyone on this forum. I hope you would stay active on this forum to help us bit more. I still need to cover 4.5 months to reach 10 years and my flr fp application is in process right now. I need your valuable advice once i received any response from HO.

Hope you could help us further. Thanks for updating your post in past.
God bless

Regards
Singh21

knucks

Post by knucks » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:40 pm

Singh21 wrote:Hi JaguarXF

I have read all your previous post and I believe you have been really helpful for everyone on this forum. I hope you would stay active on this forum to help us bit more. I still need to cover 4.5 months to reach 10 years and my flr fp application is in process right now. I need your valuable advice once i received any response from HO.

Hope you could help us further. Thanks for updating your post in past.
God bless

Regards
Singh21
Dear Singh21,

Do you mind sharing your FLRFP application timeline ?
I'm considering the same as I need to buy 3 months ...

sukosukkyboie

Post by sukosukkyboie » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:32 am

Hi guys,

Please I'm really desperate now, I need to make an in time application latest this coming Saturday 23/04/16 and I still need urgent help.

I NEED THE FOOLOWING PLEASE
1: A COVER LETTER FORMAT for FLR (O) APPLICATION
2: A VARIATION (VARY) letter from FLR (O) TO FLR (M)

please can anyone help.

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Post by haris_zam » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:17 am

sukosukkyboie wrote:Hi guys,

Please I'm really desperate now, I need to make an in time application latest this coming Saturday 23/04/16 and I still need urgent help.

I NEED THE FOOLOWING PLEASE
1: A COVER LETTER FORMAT for FLR (O) APPLICATION
2: A VARIATION (VARY) letter from FLR (O) TO FLR (M)

please can anyone help.

mate there is no specific format in the immigration law, u can write the letter as you normally would putting emphasis on your situation.
so no set format , they are not there to take out mistakes in ur letter of refuse you for using a different format.

aliii

Post by aliii » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:47 am

Hi
Can someone please help me in providing the required documents list for FLR(FP) application?

Regards

zidane

Post by zidane » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:37 am

hi ,

thee are no set requirement for documents for flr fp . it depends on your case , as it is an application falling outside the point based system there is no such criteria. It depends on what you are trying to achieve from an fp application if it is your long residency then provide documents that will support your case and makes it stronger .

aliii

Post by aliii » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:29 am

zidane wrote:hi ,

thee are no set requirement for documents for flr fp . it depends on your case , as it is an application falling outside the point based system there is no such criteria. It depends on what you are trying to achieve from an fp application if it is your long residency then provide documents that will support your case and makes it stronger .
Hi Zidane,
Thanks for your reply. Well I am varying my Tier 1 application to set(LR) on 10 year basis so need to vary my dependant/wife application as well to FLR(FP). so what category should i select for her in application. I think its Family Life as a Partner (10 year route).

or should I vary her application to FLR(O)?. She hasn't got English language proof hence cant apply for FLR(m).

Thanks,

akash1793
Newly Registered

Post by akash1793 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:57 am

Hey I have recently applied for FLR FP and want to fast track the application. Just want to know is it possible for me to change my application status from Postal to Premium service(Same day) and how to do same??
Confused.

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:36 am

As FLR(FP) is a complex application it is unlikely to be processed on the day at the PSC as the Case Workers don't have to level of seniority required to make a decision without further checks.

Any application which isn't decided on the day will join the postal queue for the premium fee.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.