ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do we need Driving License in ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

iqkhanuk

Do we need Driving License in ILR application

Post by iqkhanuk » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:58 am

Hi All

I cannot see ILR doc requirements that Driving license or its information is required to submit. Can someone pls explain if this information is really required.

I have seen some applications without this been submitted and successful.

Some have submitted with this.

Can you help

iqkhanuk

ILR Fees PEO !!

Post by iqkhanuk » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:14 am

Hi All

I am applying for T1 to ILR and looking to apply in PEO.

Trying to find the correct fee.

For 1 person / dependent = 1875

but what are the addtional charges for PEO.

Some say 375 for 1 appointment. some suggested per person. in addtion a 100 is also required.

For example for 1 main applicant and 2 dependent what will be the total fee for PEO.

Many thanks\

Casa

Re: ILR Fees PEO !!

Post by Casa » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:21 am

The PSC (previously PEO) fee is now £500 per person.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Casa

Re: Do we need Driving License in ILR application

Post by Casa » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:35 am

Why would you think a driving license is required? It isn't.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

ohara
Diamond Member

Post by ohara » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:53 am

Not to mention a lot of people aren't legally allowed to drive due to medical conditions etc :shock:

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:02 am

I assume you've probably seen where the driving license has been used as one proof of address.
(Casa, not CR001)

ratapita

Post by ratapita » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:51 am

Yes, £500 per person.
This link gives all the information you need to book the Premium service appointment and when you register,before making the actual booking it will show the full fee you need to pay ( application fee+ appointment fee)

https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... s/overview

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:56 am

You will see that the new fee for ILR is £1,875 + £500 PSC fee. = £2,375 per person
(Casa, not CR001)

RRSB2012

Post by RRSB2012 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:13 am

As Senior members pointed out there is no where any requirement to submit Drivers' license. Having said that, I used it as a Proof of Cohabitation (same address showing on both licenses).

Also if you have a Driving related conviction that needs to be disclosed. My wife did not have a FPN but was offered to take a Speed Awareness Course. We disclosed that in section 7.13 (hope I am quoting the correction section). However in this case still, actual drivers license is not needed.

Hope this clarifies.
Cheers
R