ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accountant required for providing Accountant letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tier1_aspirant_del

Accountant required for providing Accountant letter

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:53 pm

Hi,

I'm a contractor running my own limited company. Unfortunately my accountancy firm is not registered. So I really need an accountant who will charge reasonable amount for stamping payslips/dividends vouchers/invoices and providing a standard accountant letter.

Please note that I already have all the documents and the accountant need to stamp it and provide a breakdown letter of salary and dividends.

Can you please provide me references for any such accountant?

Disclaimer : I've already searched the forum but couldn't find any references of the accountant.

kpk1234

Post by kpk1234 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:15 pm

As far as I am aware these forums only provide information based on personal experiences. You will have look yourself for an accountant.

tier1_aspirant_del

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:04 pm

yes i know mate. Don't hijack the thread if you don't know. With personal previous experiences people must have good contacts of an accountant. I just need to get any such reference and using the forum as a community.

And not asking for any advertisement. PM me if anybody knows about any such accountant. Will really appreciate any help for it.

paribus

Post by paribus » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:38 am

Note that this goes beyond an accountant just stamping your documents. As an accountant's reputation is on the line by certifiying a set of accounts, I would assume they would typically need to go through your accounts as if they are starting from scratch - only this way can they actually put their name and certification to validate your financial records. If your set of accounts has been done by a non-certified accountant or accountancy firm, then I think a certified accountant will be in their right to want to do it all over again though it may be quicker if they are validating what has been prepared by the non-certified accountants.

Also bear in the mind that UKBA requires that the accounts meets statutory requirements which in my interpretation should be what you are submitting to HMRC (though excluding the covering letter, income summaries). Most accountant want to be sure they are going by the book regarding what they are validating with their certification.

Having said, there are one or two users on this forum (Account**M*** and HSK***) who may give you some direction. I can't vouch for anything though and only going by their previous posts on this forum.
We burn the midnight oil seeking for PEO appointments and up again early to resume our all-important jobs to keep us in the country. We are Highly Skilled Immigrants - in every sense of the word!

tier1_aspirant_del

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Thanks paribus. Your point is totally valid. Actually the current accountant who is managing my company accounts is ACCA certified but the firm is not. I really don't want to take any risk and hence wish to go for an accountant whose accountancy firm is also ACCA certified.

nethu82

Re: Accountant required for providing Accountant letter

Post by nethu82 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:12 pm

hi
i am UKVIU approved chartered accountant. if you need any help just send PM for me.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Accountant required for providing Accountant letter

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:20 pm

nethu82 wrote:hi
i am UKVIU approved chartered accountant. if you need any help just send PM for me.
Please read the Forum T&Cs (click) before posting your profession and offering to contact people. This would be viewed as 'soliciting business' and is not permitted on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.