ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

7 year Child concession - Brexit

This is the area of this board to discuss the referendum taking place in the UK on 23rd June 2016. Also to discuss the ramifications of the EU-UK deal.

Differing views will be respected. Rudeness to other members will not be welcome.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

surfsumi
Mood:

7 year Child concession - Brexit

Post by surfsumi » Mon May 02, 2016 3:30 pm

We are in the FTT appeal for the application we made under 7 year Child concession. We are bit worried if "Yes" vote win upcoming referendum. Can any one advice that what will happen to remaining cases under 7 year rule if UK exit EU ? Thank you
Sure.
SURESH

secret.simon

Re: 7 year Child concession - Brexit

Post by secret.simon » Mon May 02, 2016 4:38 pm

The 7 year concession is a part of the UK Immigration Rules (for non-EEA citizens) and has nothing to do with EU law. So the EU referendum should have no direct effect on it.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.