ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RTI/FPS & Application questions

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nadeem75
Mood:
Pakistan

RTI/FPS & Application questions

Post by nadeem75 » Mon May 02, 2016 4:52 pm

Hi all experienced respected members,
i need help to get some advise on following points:

In RTI/FPS NIC employment Allowance credit will not count towards in public funds benefits.

2 In RTI/FPS is showing my all employee and their payment and deductions. because my accountant said individual RTI of each employee will increase the more work so he is doing all in one RTI/FPS, but wages and p11 is individual, please advise it is ok?

3 in job creation if a one full time job have two amount per hours how to explain in job sheet as per policy guide and in application showing, Employee Name: Start Date: End Date: Hourly Rate Paid:Full-time Part-time

4, IN application Table 3b1:
Director loan transfer in three instalment so i have to write 3 different dates and amount as per the date and amount transfer in business account or Total amount.

5, for corporation tax written on application (if the reporting is done online, you should provide a printout of form and sign it as correct) please advise how to get this print.

6, current appointment report and filling history, how many print i need from company house ,because in different area in application they are asking about this report and if i get free copy from online will be ok or must be order to company house and pay £3. and if pay and get from company house then how many set of print i need to order.

thanks for your support
Regards
Nadeem

nadeem75
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: RTI/FPS & Application questions

Post by nadeem75 » Mon May 02, 2016 9:25 pm

nadeem75 wrote:Hi all experienced respected members,
i need help to get some advise on following points:

In RTI/FPS showing "NIC employment Allowance and amount show credit so it will not count towards in public funds benefits.

2 In RTI/FPS is showing my all employee and their payment and deductions. because my accountant said individual RTI of each employee will increase the more work so he is doing all in one RTI/FPS, but wages and p11 is individual, please advise it is ok?

3 in job creation if a one full time job have two amount per hours firs 8 months I pay 7.20 per hour and remaining months £8 per hous so how to explain in job sheet as per policy guide and in application showing, Employee Name: Start Date: End Date: Hourly Rate Paid:Full-time Part-time

I had transferred Director loan in three instalment so i have to write 3 different dates and amount as per the date and amount transfer in business account or Total amount.

5, for corporation tax question.written on application (if the reporting is done online, you should provide a printout of form and sign it as correct) please advise how to get this print.

6, in application many place Adkins for current appointment report and filling history, how many print i need from company house ,because in different area in application they are asking about this report and if i get free copy from online will be ok or must be order to company house and pay £3. and if pay and get from company house then how many set of print i need to order.

thanks for your support
Regards
Nadeem

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue May 03, 2016 9:36 am

In RTI/FPS NIC employment Allowance credit will not count towards in public funds benefits.
Employer NI allowance is not considered public funds, what are you talking about ??
That is the normal
3 in job creation if a one full time job have two amount per hours how to explain in job sheet as per policy guide and in application showing, Employee Name: Start Date: End Date: Hourly Rate Paid:Full-time Part-time
Enter each period as a separate employments which will combined together
Director loan transfer in three instalment so i have to write 3 different dates and amount as per the date and amount transfer in business account or Total amount.
Write all three transactions, it is obvious
5, for corporation tax written on application (if the reporting is done online, you should provide a printout of form and sign it as correct) please advise how to get this print.
Send a copy of your CT600 (ask your accountant)
6, current appointment report and filling history, how many print i need from company house ,because in different area in application they are asking about this report and if i get free copy from online will be ok or must be order to company house and pay £3. and if pay and get from company house then how many set of print i need to order.
Order one for FREE online and send a single copy if you held directorship in only one company. common sense
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

nadeem75
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nadeem75 » Tue May 03, 2016 1:46 pm

Hi Zimba,
Thanks for kind support,

in first question, i was thinking eps employment allowance may be Home office will consider, it is a benefit, but as you say it is not. so my confusion is clear now.

regarding the Corporation tax, i find in my files ct600 form.it is ok now. but i check we did not pay any tax due to i investment on vehicles and my accountant say if you purchase machinery/vehicle assets, up to value of that assets you are exempt for corporation tax. however i found following forms
ct600,ct620,ct41G, CT610, CT603. please advise all is ok.

Regards
nadeem,

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue May 03, 2016 2:42 pm

regarding the Corporation tax, i find in my files ct600 form.it is ok now. but i check we did not pay any tax due to i investment on vehicles and my accountant say if you purchase machinery/vehicle assets, up to value of that assets you are exempt for corporation tax. however i found following forms
ct600,ct620,ct41G, CT610, CT603. please advise all is ok.
According to the rules you need to show you are registered for CT not that you pay something so CT600 is enough.
Please be aware the investment in buying assets like premises, machinery or vehicles could be disregarded by HO as a form of investment (I've heard cases of refusal)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

nadeem75
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nadeem75 » Tue May 03, 2016 3:59 pm

Hi Zimba,
I m here in 200000/- entrepreneur , and on entry clearance I showed business plan of Removal/Transport business. So to run this business I purchased 4 vans £50k-60k. And all vans on company name. And remaining amount for day to day expenses and salaries, etc. so please advise it is ok ?

Regards.
Nadeem

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue May 03, 2016 4:13 pm

nadeem75 wrote:Hi Zimba,
I m here in 200000/- entrepreneur , and on entry clearance I showed business plan of Removal/Transport business. So to run this business I purchased 4 vans £50k-60k. And all vans on company name. And remaining amount for day to day expenses and salaries, etc. so please advise it is ok ?

Regards.
Nadeem
If this is used to run a genuine business then it should be ok. This is at the discretion of HO really

nadeem75
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nadeem75 » Tue May 03, 2016 4:55 pm

Yes. It use for business 2 of them I lease out to monthly income , however good to hear.so avoid further purchase,
If you have any post on this who got refused extention, just for information.

Regards
Nadeem.

nadeem75
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nadeem75 » Mon May 09, 2016 5:21 pm

Hi experienced members,
Please advice,
My first investment came in within 2 months of open up a ltd company. Later 4 month I change the company name and that new name also update in bank a/c. Will this create any confusion?

2nd 1st investment amount 99000/- which is showed in accounts 2000/- share capital and remaining 97k showed director loan. So in application where declare date of investment and amount of investment, how much should I write the Amount , confusion is if I right 99k as in bank statement , will not match director's loan figure on balance sheet. If I write 97k, will not match with bank statement, please advice how do I explain ?

Regards
Nadeem.