ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with the application form

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

thutmose
Bangladesh

Help with the application form

Post by thutmose » Tue May 03, 2016 10:00 am

Please read my situation.

So the case is like this.

1) I had 52k in my personal account. And a company was registered in mid-February 2013 with 50000 £1 shares. And I applied in March 2013 showing that money available for investment.
Then I transferred the money to business account in May when they were processing the application. But my first application got rejected for not providing appropriate advertising materials. I still had 2 months of my previous visa left so I made a fresh application. Now before doing that my solicitor asked me to transfer the money back to personal account to show again that the money in ready to invest not invested. And visa was granted in 3 weeks then I transferred the money again to business account but this time in few installments. I was checking the copy of my initial application file, I provided share certificate and accountant letter confirming 50k share capital. So the visa was issued on a confusing application.
Now I am trying to fill in the extension application form. And it’s asking for a date of investment.
What date shall I put there? 1) Share issue date mid-February 2013 or 2) Mid-May when I transferred all the money or 3) July 2013 when I started transferring the money in installments again?

2) I had a mix of full time part time temp staffs. Total 16 people worked equivalent of about 9 full time jobs. They account for 75% of my total cost. To make the application strong my solicitor wants to send details for all employees or at least equivalent of 5 employees.
Now some of them started part time then became full time, some started full time ended with working part time. What do I put on the application? Part time or full time?

thutmose
Bangladesh

Re: Help with the application form

Post by thutmose » Tue May 03, 2016 4:48 pm

Anyone?

And one more thing, They asked for companies house filling history page. Shall I just print out the beta filling history page which is publicly available or there is better downloadable copy available?

Thanks

thutmose
Bangladesh

question about issuing more shares

Post by thutmose » Wed May 04, 2016 9:12 pm

Hi guys,

My extension coming in a month I initially invested as share capital.

Now My business needs more money for premises and I am planning to issue 20k worth of shares and transfer the money to the business account.

they are not gonna say why are you issuing more shares right before the extension do they? I don't wanna wait until the extension because the business needs the money urgently plus my solicitor said although I took director's remuneration from the revenue, case worker might think that I took the money from investment. Having more shares will make the case stronger.

Please comment if you have any suggestion.

Thanks

chy_55223
Newly Registered
China

Re: issuing more shares

Post by chy_55223 » Mon May 16, 2016 12:58 am

same situation, solicitor said may reinvest the salary back, hope someone can share this thoughts

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon May 16, 2016 8:47 am

Now I am trying to fill in the extension application form. And it’s asking for a date of investment.
What date shall I put there? 1) Share issue date mid-February 2013 or 2) Mid-May when I transferred all the money or 3) July 2013 when I started transferring the money in installments again?
You can score points for investment made 12 months prior to your initial grant. So put each transaction from your personal to business on the date it happened. They must in total cover your full investment
2) I had a mix of full time part time temp staffs. Total 16 people worked equivalent of about 9 full time jobs. They account for 75% of my total cost. To make the application strong my solicitor wants to send details for all employees or at least equivalent of 5 employees.
Now some of them started part time then became full time, some started full time ended with working part time. What do I put on the application? Part time or full time?
You need to decide who did which job and then compile multiple employees under that job title. The table is quite self explanatory. If an employee's hourly rate changed (part time to full time) you need to enter that period of employment as a separate one in a new row under the same job title and tick full time.
And one more thing, They asked for companies house filling history page. Shall I just print out the beta filling history page which is publicly available or there is better downloadable copy available?
Do not use beta website. Order a free copy of current appointments report from http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcfr ... ompanyInfo
Find your company, click on it, make an account and log in, order the report, the filing history will be on the last page. It is quite straightforward
I don't wanna wait until the extension because the business needs the money urgently plus my solicitor said although I took director's remuneration from the revenue, case worker might think that I took the money from investment. Having more shares will make the case stronger.
Use director's loan to inject cash. It is as simple as transferring money to your business. You do not need to show you injected more cash.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

thutmose
Bangladesh

Post by thutmose » Mon May 16, 2016 9:16 am

Thanks Zimba.
You can score points for investment made 12 months prior to your initial grant. So put each transaction from your personal to business on the date it happened. They must in total cover your full investment
So basically when I applied first time after the application I transferred the whole amount. But that application got refused and solicitor advised me to transferred the money back to personal account to show again that the money is ready to invest, which I did and reapplied. Second time the application was successful. And then I transferred the money to business account again in 7 installments between June 13 to oct 13.
I invested as share capital. So won't send the bank statement. Now i can either put all 7 dates or the last date (print a share certificate on that date for whole 50k) when 50k was wholly transferred. Not sure what to do! Asked my accountant and he couldn't give any satisfactory answer.

I would really appropriate any advice.
Use director's loan to inject cash. It is as simple as transferring money to your business. You do not need to show you injected more cash.
New share issued and I transferred 18k more to the business account. Didn't wanna confuse the case worker with 2 types of investment documents. Will there be any problem for issuing new shares month before application?

Thanks

thutmose
Bangladesh

Post by thutmose » Mon May 16, 2016 9:21 am

Oh and also the transfer was done in the same year. So that year's account shows full 50k as share capital.
Thanks