ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fixed penalty

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dnx
Newly Registered

Fixed penalty

Post by dnx » Tue May 03, 2016 3:19 am

Hi,

I will be applying next month for my naturalisation however i have received 2 fixed penalty notices, one on the 31st of october for Antisocial Behaviour Etc (Scotland) act 2004. Sadly, i forgot to pay this fine and a month later i received a letter saying "A fine of £60 has been registered against you in this court for failing to pay the fixed penalty issue..." You are now required to pay the fine by 3rd janury. After receiving this letter i have paid the £60 same day. I have also gathered maybe 3-4 parking fines issued by the council.

Yesterday i have received another fixed penalty of £100 for not displaying registration plates on my vehicle.

My driving licence is clean without any points on it.

Will these fixed penalty issues affect my application?

Can someone please advise me?

Regards,

geriatrix

Re: Fixed penalty

Post by geriatrix » Tue May 03, 2016 10:18 am

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

dnx
Newly Registered

Post by dnx » Tue May 03, 2016 3:11 pm

I need advise, anyone? Please..

fbutt50

Post by fbutt50 » Thu May 05, 2016 9:39 am

I had fixed panelty in the last 12 months and I applied for (Nat) it was approved in 4.5 months time without any issue. :lol:
*The gravity*

leavetoremain

Post by leavetoremain » Thu May 05, 2016 10:00 am

fbutt50 wrote:I had fixed panelty in the last 12 months and I applied for (Nat) it was approved in 4.5 months time without any issue. :lol:
What type of traffic offense was that?