ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any call or news for 3rd May 2016 PEO Croydon Attendees?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

GO61

Re: Any call or news for 3rd May 2016 PEO Croydon Attendees?

Post by GO61 » Sat May 07, 2016 9:35 am

Tier1 query wrote:hi guys

anyone got call , who went on may 5th , they didnt give me any letter ,just said documents are OK and decisions cannot be made today

reagards

tier 1 o ilr
Same here, 5th Croydon appointment, no letter, no call yet. I'm guessing they should call around Tuesday, as they called the Tuesday appointments on Friday.
Good luck

amonra
Newly Registered

Post by amonra » Sat May 07, 2016 10:04 am

just got the call, she said my ILR is granted. I was literally second to the last person on 03MAY in Croydon. So I assume they completed all applications from 03MAY Croydon office. I asked them to send the docs to me by post. She said resident permit will come separtely within a week.

good luck to rest.

Tier1 query

Post by Tier1 query » Sat May 07, 2016 10:10 am

Thank for reply Go61

GOOD luck

tyrian619
Newly Registered

Post by tyrian619 » Sat May 07, 2016 12:33 pm

Guys congrats on your Visa approvals

My appointment was at 4th May 11.50. I haven't received a call yet.

tyrian619
Newly Registered

Post by tyrian619 » Sat May 07, 2016 12:36 pm

c4click wrote:On 5/5/16 recieved call from Croydon PEO at 11am that Appoitment has been cancelled. Appoitment time was 11.30am. Little bit shocked as call was just 1/2 an hour before.

Ignore the call & try to get inside the Lunar House HO. Luckily went through, no one ask me about the Appoitment cancellation. Everyone was telling inside the IT issue with biomatric verification.

They issue the token, after 40 minute call up for application form & documents, then he send me for Fingerprints & handover the all documents over there. She ask me to wait roughly 90 minute in waiting area. Afte 2 hour case worker call me. I'm self employed by director of LTD co. at present. In year 2011 were self employed. Got extension in year 2013.

Case worker gave me the Questianiar regarding self employed, completed & returned. After 10 minute returning the questioner, she call me again & tell me wait for the phone call, she can not decide today. She also told me that IT issue problem. She took my number as well.

URGENT QUESTIONS: Me & Dependant Visa gonna expire 10/05/16

1- I have my dependants but I went only me at PEO Croydon, assuming I'll get ILR same day, then dependant application will submit by post to avoid extra money.
2- As I'm waiting phone call, but my dependant visa is going to finish in 2 working days.
3- What options I can use? Which form I need to send as my case is pending from 5/5/16.
4- Is it SET O form version 04/16 or any other form. Please reply urgently. Thanks

Bro u need to apply for your dependents before the expiry without fail via post.

If your decision is pending send their application with a cover letter stating whatever happen

pandd0
Newly Registered

Post by pandd0 » Sat May 07, 2016 3:10 pm

Jacob123 wrote:
pandd0 wrote:
Jacob123 wrote:I collected all my documents from Croydon PSC. Got a letter as well that says BRP will be with me in 7 to 10 days.

Cheers,
Jacob
Again congratulations Jacob. I too got call after you and will need to go Croydon tomorrow for collection. At Lunar house entry have you shown some document (e.g. letter which we were given on 3rd) to security for letting you in?

Thanks
Yes I was asked for a letter at the entrance and showed the one given on the 3rd. I believe they will allow for people to go without letters as well if explained politely and properly as people on the 4th and 5th were not given the letter. You will need to go to 3rd floor counter no 44 to collect the docs. Good Luck.

Cheers,
Jacob
Finally got my documents and approval letters today. Wishing all best of luck.

Thanks

tyrian619
Newly Registered

Post by tyrian619 » Sat May 07, 2016 4:13 pm

Guys has any one for 4th or 5th got a call from HO yet? I went 4th morning havent received the call yet.

Any intelegence from the guys who got the call/collected the docs.

?

trueblue19

Post by trueblue19 » Sat May 07, 2016 4:27 pm

Anyone who went on 3rd May and is still awaiting outcome from Croydon PSC. My case is for Tier2 Gen extension.

Jacob123

Post by Jacob123 » Sat May 07, 2016 8:46 pm

Many congratulations Pandd0

jaykhan2016
Newly Registered

Post by jaykhan2016 » Sat May 07, 2016 9:57 pm

same happend with me on 5th May appoinment cancelled due to IT issue

jaykhan2016
Newly Registered

Post by jaykhan2016 » Sat May 07, 2016 10:09 pm

URGENT HELP NEEDED PLEASE

I have appointment booked for SET LR Next Week at Croydon PEO... i have Withdraw my appeal from court on the basis of 10 years Long Term Residence the issue i am facing i have no passports Home Office is holding my passports and my latest passport is expire as well so will Home Office will accept my fresh application on SET LR as i cant renew my passport because its with the Home Office and will they accept my 10 years Long residence on the basis of passport copies where entry and exits are mentioned Thanks

Ved
Newly Registered

Post by Ved » Sat May 07, 2016 11:04 pm

Jacob123 wrote:I just got a call from homeoffice informing that my ILR is granted. They asked if I want to collect the documents or want a recorded delivery,

My PSC was Croydon on the 3rd so looks like the IT system is up.

Leaving now for Croydon, but wanted to share this with everyone who is waiting to hear from them

Cheers,
Jacob
Congrats Jacob and thanks for the updates!

Ved
Newly Registered

Post by Ved » Sat May 07, 2016 11:05 pm

pandd0 wrote:
Ved wrote:I have received an acknowledgement letter today stating my application is valid but there are further enquiries to be made and they sent me a questionnaire to fill in for (Tier 1 General) ILR.
Had you also applied on same day on 3rd May at PEO Croydon Ved?
Congrats Panddo
Yes I also applied on 3rd May PEO Croydon!

Ved
Newly Registered

Post by Ved » Sat May 07, 2016 11:05 pm

pandd0 wrote:
Ved wrote:I have received an acknowledgement letter today stating my application is valid but there are further enquiries to be made and they sent me a questionnaire to fill in for (Tier 1 General) ILR.
Congrats Panddo
Yes I also applied on 3rd May PEO Croydon!

Ved
Newly Registered

Post by Ved » Sat May 07, 2016 11:08 pm

tyrian619 wrote:

Ved,

1)When was your appointment and which PEO?
2) Is it the Self assessment form which they sent?
3) Did you have Tax amendments or is there a discrepancy in your returns submitted to HMRC and to HO?
3rd May Croydon PEO
Yes a self assessment Questionnaire asking details for last 5 years self assessments
Yes I have made changes to Tax return

Ved
Newly Registered

Post by Ved » Sat May 07, 2016 11:12 pm

GO61 wrote:
pandd0 wrote:
Hi Ved , it is interesting that they took your application in and only letting you know later that there are further enquiries to be made. Did they not call you in while you were still at the PEO and ask about the inquiry? Because as far as I know if there's additional info needed, they talk it through with you first, while you're still there?
Yes same day PEO 3rd May Croydon
I waited for 2 hours but they did not ask me anything and this is the main reason I went in case if they needed any clarifications! But they chose to write to me 2 days after to say so!!

raju4u

Post by raju4u » Sun May 08, 2016 1:38 am

Hello Ved, did u provide them amended sa302?
did you tick Yes on Question 9 of the Questionnaire?
howmany amendments you had?
did you provide them any reason for amendments?

tyrian619
Newly Registered

Post by tyrian619 » Sun May 08, 2016 7:46 am

Ved wrote:
tyrian619 wrote:

Ved,

1)When was your appointment and which PEO?
2) Is it the Self assessment form which they sent?
3) Did you have Tax amendments or is there a discrepancy in your returns submitted to HMRC and to HO?
3rd May Croydon PEO
Yes a self assessment Questionnaire asking details for last 5 years self assessments
Yes I have made changes to Tax return
Have they given you chance for an interview or have just sent the form? What are the exact wordings of the letter? can you briefly explain your case on when and how much amendments were made ?

Vishwa

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Sun May 08, 2016 5:59 pm

Hi
I had same problem on 6th may. I recieved call from private no. And rescheduled for next week. But I went there to confirm and they said there systems are back now but lots of back logs.but they are back now And they can processe my application. Biometric done within 10 mints. And waited for 4 hours and at the end handed over letter that. Need further checks and we will inform you by call or by post. We will send your docs.
Nothing heard since done. As it's weekend now. Hope for positive during next week.

Any body get decision please inform all of Us.

Thank you genius.

raju4u

Post by raju4u » Sun May 08, 2016 6:41 pm

smartofficer wrote:Hi
I had same problem on 6th may. I recieved call from private no. And rescheduled for next week. But I went there to confirm and they said there systems are back now but lots of back logs.but they are back now And they can processe my application. Biometric done within 10 mints. And waited for 4 hours and at the end handed over letter that. Need further checks and we will inform you by call or by post. We will send your docs.
Nothing heard since done. As it's weekend now. Hope for positive during next week.

Any body get decision please inform all of Us.

Thank you genius.

did u have amendments as well? and did u give them ur sa302 updated ones or any other updated documents? did u infomr them abt amendments? have u filled any questionnaire? As someone in this group is waiting from last 5 months, he went on peo and was given questionnaire. he had amended his returns. and no reply afterwards.

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Sun May 08, 2016 7:33 pm

Hi
Yes they amended my booking.
1. They called me after 2 hours and asked me class 2 NI.
2. They gave me self assessment questionaires. Just simple questions like when u started self assessment. Di u fill ur taxes. Who do your taxes. Accountant details. It's was 2 a4 sheets with both side printed.
3. They asked me my 5 years HMRC history which I don't have . So they did not bother much. And said it's ohk we ll find it.
At the last they called me and said we need further research and handed over letters. While I was about to walk they asked me how u do self employment with full time employment. And I saw some cash entry's. And I answers in one sentence that I get some time cash with direct account and cheques. And that's it.

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Sun May 08, 2016 8:56 pm

I never had any tax amendments. All my tax made by accountants were appropriates and I paid all taxes. All my taxes during 5 years are done by certified only 1 accountant.

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Sun May 08, 2016 9:11 pm

tyrian619 wrote:

Hi they also handed this letter to me and my dependent and I filled my self assessment questionaires in front of case worker. She asked me class 2 NI receipt and 5 years HMRC history. But no reply till yet. I hope in next week.

GO61

Post by GO61 » Mon May 09, 2016 10:00 am

I think because of the backlog, for the ones that they cannot give decision same day, they're just using the "questionnaire" and "additional checks" as an excuse to avoid Premium Appointment Fee refund. Because they will only refund if the application would normally be a same day decision but they can't. So they are using every excuse they can, to avoid that.

MacRas
Newly Registered

Post by MacRas » Mon May 09, 2016 11:14 am

Hi,
My appointment was on the 4th of May. Like everyone else I was told to go home and wait for the call. I haven't been called yet. Please let me know if you are also still waiting for the call.