ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zico

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by zico » Fri May 06, 2016 2:43 pm

Thank you Akz for your reply. It's just stressful. The length of time, we spent here, we could have done better at home. The thing is, we can't go back home empty-handed after all the sacrifice,we made
I always have in mind a female friend of mine who died because of this process. Waiting for 6 months and knowing that it can go either way it's just too much.
Let's hope that everything is under control by the grace of almighty God.

Tony2015

Post by Tony2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 6:20 pm

That's my updated timeline.

-Application sent: 01/04/2016
-Received by HO: 04/04/2016
-Application fee (credit card): 12/04/2016
-Confirmation email: Still Waiting

Today have near 4 weeks after the payment be cleared and still no news about the confirmation email.
It is normal taking this time ? someone on the same waiting time ?

Jubba
Newly Registered

Post by Jubba » Fri May 06, 2016 6:35 pm

Hi guys

anyone here send eea4 app in December 2015 and have an answer as yet?

teardrops
St Lucia

Post by teardrops » Fri May 06, 2016 7:29 pm

Jubba wrote:Hi guys

anyone here send eea4 app in December 2015 and have an answer as yet?

I figure they are more or less taking about 5 months and two weeks becuase I submit mine in October of last year and they took exactly 5mths and 2 weeks. I have seen a lot of people get theirs within this time. Your's should be around 2nd week in June, am just assuming beucase each cases are completely different so the time line will vary.

teardrops
St Lucia

Post by teardrops » Fri May 06, 2016 7:32 pm

Tony2015 wrote:That's my updated timeline.

Today have near 4 weeks after the payment be cleared and still no news about the confirmation email.

All cases are different and I read where someone submit their application and the fees is been taken and wasn't even given a COA but within a couple months they receive their P.R along with th COA. Anything can happen

Tony2015

Post by Tony2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 7:40 pm

teardrops wrote:
Tony2015 wrote:That's my updated timeline.

All cases are different and I read where someone submit their application and the fees is been taken and wasn't even given a COA but within a couple months they receive their P.R along with th COA. Anything can happen
Thanks Teardrops, Any news, I will keep update .

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by smallpie » Sun May 08, 2016 7:33 am

zico wrote:Urgent help please!
I applied for pr as non-Eu family member nearly 5 months ago.
I submitted the application for passports return. Normally, i supposed to get 3 passports back as i resquested. Unfortunately, only 2 passports were sent to me. My current passport and the expired passport, i.used to enter the uk. My expired passport with my expired eea2 weren't sent. In the letter, they said that the expired passport with the expired 5 years visa was sent to my embassy because it has been previously declared lost or stolen by my embassy so they returned it to my embassy.
I went to my embassy to find out but I've been told that they didn't receive it.
What can I do? I'm really really stressed. Is that a bad sign for my application to success?.what can you advice me?
Please, please! I'm really nervous. I've been leaving in this country for more than ten years. I can't keep on going from stress to stress.
Please anyone has any idea? My embassy told me that they have never made any application for stolen or lost passport.
Hi zico,
With your passport issues, contact homeoffice again, by calling, writting and emailing.. Tell them what your embassy has said to you regarding the passport. ( it hasn't been declared lost or stolen)
Am sure u will get answers from them.
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

nel974

Post by nel974 » Sun May 08, 2016 8:13 pm

I might be talking to myself here, that's kind of effects you get after your EEA application, but HO was really slow this week.
If they are sleeping God wake them up, if they awake, God may work them fast and if they are working fast, may they work faster and if they are working faster then we are doomed.

jerom
Newly Registered

Post by jerom » Sun May 08, 2016 9:41 pm

nel974 wrote:I might be talking to myself here, that's kind of effects you get after your EEA application, but HO was really slow this week.
If they are sleeping God wake them up, if they awake, God may work them fast and if they are working fast, may they work faster and if they are working faster then we are doomed.

Hi Nel,

I just had to reply to your post. This forum really crack me up :lol: .

Guys, we all know how frustrating it is dealing with the HO but the truth is please and please don't let the HO decide your happiness.

There is life outside of the UK , although life is difficult where some of us are from but if you worry yourself to the point of dead due to HO inconsistency and mistakes of not answering, or issuing your PR then you are to blame.

Life is one. There is no UK after death, so relax and hope for the best.

I was refused my PR because HO said i provided photocopies of my spouse payslips which wasn't true and I have appealed against their decision since January 2016 and still haven't heard from them.

One thing I have determined is that I have choose to be happy irrespective of my circumstance.

Life is one so please enjoy it no matter your situation. If you die today your application becomes meaningless, meaning HO has won or you have given them an easy decision to make.

Thanks.

Jerom

jerom
Newly Registered

Post by jerom » Sun May 08, 2016 9:48 pm

akz wrote:
teardrops wrote:
Hi Akz,

Hiya sorry to hear about your situation but we are all in it together. I know it is a very costly route but since you have come thus far, I would encourage you to continue the fight to the very end. No need to give up after all this time, the darkest moment of one's life is when we are close to victory so don't give up or get discourage. You cannot have victory without a battle and there's no place in society for the weak only the strong survive. Do not accept defeat or succumb to your injury but keep fighting to the very end.

Any update on your Appeal?
The last time you updated you won your appeal but the Home Office challenge it and want it to be heard at the upper court. How far with that?

I appealed my case in February 2016 and still haven't heard anything from the Tribunal or home office.

Please kindly update me with your case.

Thanks,
Jerom
Hi

I am still waiting as tribunal does not look at my case either to allow or not permission to appeal asked by home office.
Once i will have any update i will update my status straight away.

If by any chance I will be a successful person the i will add my over all story here just as example for all those who have same kind of issue as mine to make it easy for them prepare their case.

regards
akz

Hi Akz,

Thanks for the update. I was just wondering how your case went since your last update.

The HO are very slow. I wonder how they live and drink coffee over people's life (Application File)lying on their desk daily without any worry.

I haven't heard from them since I filed an appeal against their decision but I hope they come back soon.

My RC application is over 3 months now and I hope I get that soon so that I can at least have some thing in hand in case of emergency travel etc.

Please kindly keep me posted on your application and yes if you post your entire story at some point it will definitely help others not to make the same mistake in the future.

Thanks and all the best.
Jerom

jerom
Newly Registered

Post by jerom » Sun May 08, 2016 9:56 pm

jerom wrote:
akz wrote:
teardrops wrote:
Hi Akz,

Hiya sorry to hear about your situation but we are all in it together. I know it is a very costly route but since you have come thus far, I would encourage you to continue the fight to the very end. No need to give up after all this time, the darkest moment of one's life is when we are close to victory so don't give up or get discourage. You cannot have victory without a battle and there's no place in society for the weak only the strong survive. Do not accept defeat or succumb to your injury but keep fighting to the very end.

Any update on your Appeal?
The last time you updated you won your appeal but the Home Office challenge it and want it to be heard at the upper court. How far with that?

I appealed my case in February 2016 and still haven't heard anything from the Tribunal or home office.

Please kindly update me with your case.

Thanks,
Jerom
Hi

I am still waiting as tribunal does not look at my case either to allow or not permission to appeal asked by home office.
Once i will have any update i will update my status straight away.

If by any chance I will be a successful person the i will add my over all story here just as example for all those who have same kind of issue as mine to make it easy for them prepare their case.

regards
akz

Hi Akz,

Thanks for the update. I was just wondering how your case went since your last update.

The HO are very slow. I wonder how they live and drink coffee over people's life (Application File)lying on their desk daily without any worry.

I haven't heard from them since I filed an appeal against their decision but I hope they come back soon.

My RC application is over 3 months now and I hope I get that soon so that I can at least have some thing in hand in case of emergency travel etc.

Please kindly keep me posted on your application and yes if you post your entire story at some point it will definitely help others not to make the same mistake in the future.

Thanks and all the best.
Jerom

Hi Again,

The same applies to the Tribunal.. They are also slow. I also called to ask why I haven't be issued a hearing date for my case and was told it takes up to 8-12 months before a case can be heard.

What non-sense, so I should put my life on Pause for 1year? Once you are not an EEA national or from the West, you are nothing to the Western World!

We might as well be regarded to as Aliens! Absolute rubbish.

nel974

Post by nel974 » Sun May 08, 2016 10:20 pm

hi jeroem,
Just wanted to bring some lightness in the forms as all just speak of their issues. My life never is, never was and never will be spinning around living in the UK.
And I believe I brought some smile at-least at your face. Good luck

akz

Post by akz » Mon May 09, 2016 10:55 am

Hi Jerom

Yes it is true, but bro make sure you always inside the legal requirement circle as this is the only way you get what you want. Other Things as humanity, rights equality is a big lie here. so try to sort everything legally and one important thing to be relax all the way. I will update you once i will have aany news regarding my case. Best of luck.

akz
Happy to help and Happy to be helped

takdeerwala
India

Post by takdeerwala » Tue May 10, 2016 3:06 pm

nel974 wrote:
takdeerwala wrote:Right now November candidates are getting their PR cards. Last I checked, people who applied on 9th, 10th and 11th November got their PR cards. For about last 15 days, they have considerably slowed down. Anybody knows anyone who sent application after 11th November and got result of their application for PR (Non EEA)?
What I have seen is that HO have sorted out applications with COA dated till the end of December.
They are processing applications on the basis of COA as you get case ID with COA not with Bio. Its after case ID your application is sent to Liverpool for processing.
So we are waiting for January 2016 COAs and onward.
I also believe that this should be standard procedure. But I just saw that in November thread, one successful candidate, whose COA was 30th January got PR card while those people whose COA were dated in first week of January are still waiting.

nel974

Post by nel974 » Tue May 10, 2016 3:36 pm

I was thinking they might have to publish data on their website for the year end, for which they are getting slow.
As there is no data on processing EEA or EN application after 2014.Also it depends on case workers and few might be ahead of others including giving their processing data to compile.
Whatever the reason we are still mainly on November applications.
I have asked my MP either to speed up the process or to get my passport back. As I am sick and to go to my country.
MP office asked me to wait for two weeks for a reply from HO as they have written to HO regarding my application and condition.

Carling40
Australia

Post by Carling40 » Tue May 10, 2016 3:42 pm

I understand what you're saying takdeerwala, I applied 20 November and am still waiting and stressing out. My employer rather efficiently is adding to the pressure by reminding of the 6 months like its my fault. I called them and they said 6 months from date payment was taken and to wait,but they've got back to people who applied after me! Which makes your mind play games on you when you have an ex who's uncooperative. I hope am not the only one who applied the same time as I did and still waiting.

Mai1122
Newly Registered

Post by Mai1122 » Tue May 10, 2016 6:12 pm

Hi forum members
Going through recently posts I can see a lot of stress as the ho keeps taking their very long process as usual. But please try to stay calm as from my own case I applied permanent stay last August and only got everything back last Monday. Its more than 8 months to end. Meanwhile waiting for them I tended to forget about it and still enjoyed life as much as I could to comfort myself.
Stay positive and keep faith, things will come when you least expect it
Good luck to all. Mai.

takdeerwala
India

Post by takdeerwala » Tue May 10, 2016 11:03 pm

Carling40 wrote:I understand what you're saying takdeerwala, I applied 20 November and am still waiting and stressing out. My employer rather efficiently is adding to the pressure by reminding of the 6 months like its my fault. I called them and they said 6 months from date payment was taken and to wait,but they've got back to people who applied after me! Which makes your mind play games on you when you have an ex who's uncooperative. I hope am not the only one who applied the same time as I did and still waiting.
I dont know if language of COA is same for all applicants but I think that employer can interpret work eligibility with 6 months since the date when COA is issued-not 6 months from the date of application. As your COA is from January, that gives your emplyer window till July. I read my COA again and that is what I could interpret where there was a paragraph regarding Act of Employer Eligibility of Employees and 6 months from the issue of this letter - meaning COA. I might be wrong but then this Forum is the place where we can share knowledge.

lubmob

Post by lubmob » Wed May 11, 2016 9:36 am

hi jerom

its strange they refuse you only on the bases of photocopy of payslips what u send p60s and accountant later and other thing also or just payslips

lanz
Newly Registered

Post by lanz » Thu May 12, 2016 9:52 am

Hi everyone,

I just got my PR letter today the 12th of May 2016, I applied on the 6th of DEC 2015.

Timeline:

07/12/2015-- APPLICATION SENT

08/12/2015-- APPLICATION RECEIVED

18/12/2015-- CHEQUE CLEARED

06/01/2016-- BIO-METRIC LETTER

07/01/2016-- BIO-METRIC SENT

01/02/2016-- LONG COA LETTER

08/05/2016-- PR DOCUMENT AND PR LETTER RECEIVED TO RECEIVE CARD IN 10 DAYS.

That's is my timeline for those who applied in Dec 2015, I think it took them around 5 months exactly for mine.

Good luck to you all.

tolani01
Newly Registered

Post by tolani01 » Thu May 12, 2016 10:30 am

Congrats

lanz
Newly Registered

Post by lanz » Thu May 12, 2016 2:24 pm

tolani01 wrote:Congrats
Thanks

djabea
Algeria

Post by djabea » Thu May 12, 2016 9:52 pm

Hi all app sent 30/04/16
Recived 03/05/16
No email nothing till now

nicelady190
Mood:

Post by nicelady190 » Thu May 12, 2016 10:39 pm

djabea wrote:Hi all app sent 30/04/16
Recived 03/05/16
No email nothing till now

You have more of relaxing to do, sent mine off same day as you. Though I sent mine off with postal order as payment method. I don't know if you still get an email for that. One have to be patience.

Jubba
Newly Registered

Post by Jubba » Fri May 13, 2016 12:52 am

lanz wrote:Hi everyone,

I just got my PR letter today the 12th of May 2016, I applied on the 6th of DEC 2015.

Timeline:

07/12/2015-- APPLICATION SENT

08/12/2015-- APPLICATION RECEIVED

18/12/2015-- CHEQUE CLEARED

06/01/2016-- BIO-METRIC LETTER

07/01/2016-- BIO-METRIC SENT

01/02/2016-- LONG COA LETTER

08/05/2016-- PR DOCUMENT AND PR LETTER RECEIVED TO RECEIVE CARD IN 10 DAYS.

That's is my timeline for those who applied in Dec 2015, I think it took them around 5 months exactly for mine.

Good luck to you all.
congrats! hope i get mine soon, they receive my app 18 dec and COA late jan