ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1E extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: T1E extension

Post by sky_rise » Sun May 08, 2016 1:12 pm

Do we also need personal bank statements to show director loan transactions, or business statements showing them is enough?

thank you,
SR
"Ask me, and I shall provide it"

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by sky_rise » Mon May 09, 2016 12:54 am

on the signatures:

i understand we need to sign the following:

- in the accounts: balance sheet, director's page.
- FPS - all pages
- Payslips - all
- P11 - all pages
- Passport copies

Do we need to also state the the dates, or only sing and initial?

many thanks,

SR

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by sky_rise » Mon May 09, 2016 10:46 am

will appreciate advise on the Qs above.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon May 09, 2016 10:55 am

if the hourly rate was changing for that same person in the same job, i need to write it in the separate column for the same job?
Yes, write it under the same job but as a separate employment.
also, if the person in the same job switched from part time to full time, this also needs to be separate column?
Yes, part time to full time is simply the matter of hourly rate change
is it ok to copy this page and fill in another one, as i dont have enough space?
Yes, if you created more than two jobs.
Do we also need personal bank statements to show director loan transactions, or business statements showing them is enough?
I suggest to send both to show the money came from your personal to business directly.
sky_rise wrote:on the signatures ....
The page of the company account (balance sheet and director's report) must have your full name and signature. For the rest Sign, initial and date them.
Passport copies do not need to be signed
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by sky_rise » Mon May 09, 2016 11:00 am

zimba88 wrote:
sky_rise wrote:on the signatures ....
The page of the company account (balance sheet and director's report) must have your full name and signature. For the rest Sign, initial and date them.
Passport copies do not need to be signed
many thanks. i have printed out a lot of payslips, fps p11s, which date do i need to write there under signature?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon May 09, 2016 11:03 am

many thanks. i have printed out a lot of payslips, fps p11s, which date do i need to write there under signature?
Just put down the date of the day you sign them. :roll:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

irana2015

Post by irana2015 » Mon May 09, 2016 12:04 pm

Hello Senior Members!

It would be really appreciative if I can get an advise please?

Am i ok to submit unaudited account for the last 3 years for tier 1 ent extension like the following

Axxount ending june 2105 which is covering the following:

Axxount 2014 and 2015 together
Managment accounts until this month for 2016 covering 10
months

My accountant advised its fine to submit 2015 accounts showing last 2 years (2014& 2015) and mgt account 2016 as my investment is showing in these last 2 years.

Do you think we need send three separate set of accounts for all 3 years or the above is ok?

Also, Do i need to add separate copy in empoyee documents set to confirm the starting date FPS and p45?

Many thanks
IR

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon May 09, 2016 1:02 pm

@irana2015

yes, it is fine

irana2015

Post by irana2015 » Mon May 09, 2016 2:16 pm

Many thanks Zimba.

Do I need to add separate FPS in the employee set to confirm their starting or leaving dates?

Also current report was showing my old home address and my account changed it last week which is showing on the report before 1 week to apply, Is this ok?

Thanks
IR

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon May 09, 2016 2:27 pm

irana2015 wrote:Many thanks Zimba.

Do I need to add separate FPS in the employee set to confirm their starting or leaving dates?

Also current report was showing my old home address and my account changed it last week which is showing on the report before 1 week to apply, Is this ok?

Thanks
IR
If they started/left in different months obviously you have to submit multiple FPS reports for each
The details about home address is irrelevant to your extension, these things are normal

thutmose
Bangladesh

Post by thutmose » Mon May 09, 2016 2:33 pm

I have a question.

If one set of fps report covers multiple employees do I need to provide one or multiple copy?

For example, My Feb 2016 FPS report has three employee's payment detail on it. I will be claiming points for 2 of them. Do I need to provide 2 set of same fps along with the monthly payslips or one set will do?

Thanks zimba

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon May 09, 2016 2:48 pm

thutmose wrote:I have a question.

If one set of fps report covers multiple employees do I need to provide one or multiple copy?

For example, My Feb 2016 FPS report has three employee's payment detail on it. I will be claiming points for 2 of them. Do I need to provide 2 set of same fps along with the monthly payslips or one set will do?

Thanks zimba
No, One set is enough

Ams2013

Post by Ams2013 » Mon May 09, 2016 3:29 pm

Hi Zimba88,

I have few queries if you kindly respond at your earliest convenience:

1) Director Loan Agreement - In policy guidance it is stated that you need to provide a ''Legal agreement'' between you and the company for director loan, should the loan agreement be signed by the solicitor to make it a legal agreement , as having just director and lender (your) signature without solicitor signature may not be considered as legal agreement.

2) FPS - My Sage Payroll software produce three pages for a single FPS i.e 1) FPS preview page 2) FPS Submitted page 3) submission receipt , this means we need to attached all three pages to claim a single FPS for a particular month ?

3) Director Loan spent - Although the unaudited Accounts will have the breakdown of all capital and revenue expenditures spent from investment made through director loan ,do we need to send all suppliers invoices against all expenses mentioned in accounts ?

Your assistance in above queries is highly appreciated.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon May 09, 2016 3:57 pm

1) Director Loan Agreement - In policy guidance it is stated that you need to provide a ''Legal agreement'' between you and the company for director loan, should the loan agreement be signed by the solicitor to make it a legal agreement , as having just director and lender (your) signature without solicitor signature may not be considered as legal agreement.
A loan agreement does not need a solicitor's signature to be legal (like any other loan agreement)
2) FPS - My Sage Payroll software produce three pages for a single FPS i.e 1) FPS preview page 2) FPS Submitted page 3) submission receipt , this means we need to attached all three pages to claim a single FPS for a particular month ?
I have no knowledge of Sage but a simple RTI FPS report should suffice. Your monthly FPS report should be similar to this template: http://www.moneysoft.co.uk/images/guide ... 55x604.png
3) Director Loan spent - Although the unaudited Accounts will have the breakdown of all capital and revenue expenditures spent from investment made through director loan ,do we need to send all suppliers invoices against all expenses mentioned in accounts ?
No. There is no such requirement in the rules. Just submit your accounts and other evidence as required

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by sky_rise » Tue May 10, 2016 6:34 pm

Dear members will be thankful to you for the advise:

1)Proof of registration for corp. tax if filing online. - do we need to printout the whole return form, or the page from online HMRC page with company's details will be sufficient? I also have CT41G original and CT620ACK for all three submissions.

2) business statements- all would be too many to provide, will those with director loan transactions be sufficient?

Many thanks!

SR

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by sky_rise » Wed May 11, 2016 10:03 pm

Dear members, please share your views on the above Q!

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by sky_rise » Thu May 12, 2016 2:02 am

dear members, could you please confirm that for the visa extension we do not need to provide any evidence for English language, and can claim it to meet automatically?

please advise.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu May 12, 2016 8:41 am

1)Proof of registration for corp. tax if filing online. - do we need to printout the whole return form, or the page from online HMRC page with company's details will be sufficient? I also have CT41G original and CT620ACK for all three submissions.
Send CT600 for this
2) business statements- all would be too many to provide, will those with director loan transactions be sufficient?
Only the ones with loan transactions will be enough. I suggest you send the most recent statements too.
sky_rise wrote:dear members, could you please confirm that for the visa extension we do not need to provide any evidence for English language, and can claim it to meet automatically?
Yes you will meet this automatically, as long as the evidence you provided in your initial grant is still considered acceptable by HO.

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by sky_rise » Thu May 12, 2016 9:25 am

thank you zimba88. One signed CT600 will suffice, for 2015 for example? i can not find others

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu May 12, 2016 9:28 am

sky_rise wrote:thank you zimba88. One signed CT600 will suffice, for 2015 for example? i can not find others
Yes, You need to prove you are CT registered. That will show you are CT registered.

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by sky_rise » Wed May 18, 2016 10:28 am

Urgent question - please members reply as soon as possible:

Application form, page 58 - do we need to write anything in the section Part B Listed items??

I am only submitting part A documents (passports, BRB and police cert.). Rest of the documents i have listed on the next page - documents provided for points.

Is this correct??

Many thanks,

SR

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by sky_rise » Wed May 18, 2016 10:29 am

zimba88 wrote:
sky_rise wrote:thank you zimba88. One signed CT600 will suffice, for 2015 for example? i can not find others
Yes, You need to prove you are CT registered. That will show you are CT registered.
Zimba88, could you please reply the above Q on page 58 in the form?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed May 18, 2016 1:10 pm

Just write things like Loan Agreement, business accounts, personal bank accounts .. etc in that Part B. If you did it separately it is fine too

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by sky_rise » Wed May 18, 2016 1:19 pm

zimba88 wrote:Just write things like Loan Agreement, business accounts, personal bank accounts .. etc in that Part B. If you did it separately it is fine too
thank you brother!