ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension Application refused!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

raj.m
Mood:
India

Extension Application refused!

Post by raj.m » Wed May 11, 2016 11:15 am

Hi everyone. I just got a refusal letter from HO today. My application has been refused for the below reasons:

Applicant is engaged in business activity at the time of application
Points awarded 0

You have stated that you are currently the Director of a UK company. You have provided a Companies House Current Appointments Report for xxxx ltd dated 05 November 2012.

From this evidence, however we are not satisfied that on a date falling within three months prior to the date of your application, you were registered with Companies House as a director of a new or an existing business.

I sent them current appointments report from 2012 as well as 2016. So, there is an admin error there for sure.

Now coming on to the second reason.

Creation of jobs in the UK
points awarded 0

You have claimed points on the basis that you have created the equivalent of two new full-time paid jobs for people settled in the UK and that these jobs have each existed for at least 12 months.

As evidence of this, you have supplied: Identity documents, accountants letter, wage slips, p11, p45 and p60 documents, companies house filing history and RTI submission logs.

Paragraph 46-SD(h) of Appendix A of the immigration rules lists the specificed that is required to demonstrate the creation of jobs.

The evidence that you have submitted above is not acceptable because the submission logs supplied do not meet the requirement at 46-SD (h) (i) because we require RTI submissions for each employee for each month of employment showing PAYE.

We have therefore been unable to award points for Attirbutes in accordance with Appendix A.

-------------

Please help. What are my options now? I did send them RTI submissions, as given to me by my accountant. Can anyone who's got the visa possibly send me one of their RTI submissions (minus the personal details) for me to have an idea of what they want?

What would you suggest I should do? Re-apply or admin review?

zimba
Mood:

Re: Extension Application refused!

Post by zimba » Wed May 11, 2016 11:22 am

I sent them current appointments report from 2012 as well as 2016. So, there is an admin error there for sure.
Current appointment report from 2102 ??! Your current appointment report must have been produced in the last 3 months or else it is unacceptable.
As evidence of this, you have supplied: Identity documents, accountants letter, wage slips, p11, p45 and p60 documents, companies house filing history and RTI submission logs.
The evidence that you have submitted above is not acceptable because the submission logs supplied do not meet the requirement at 46-SD (h) (i) because we require RTI submissions for each employee for each month of employment showing PAYE.
What are the RTI submission logs you sent ???
HO wants to see the FPS reports similar to this http://www.moneysoft.co.uk/images/guide ... 55x604.png
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Wed May 11, 2016 11:32 am

zimba88 wrote:
Current appointment report from 2102 ??! Your current appointment report must have been produced in the last 3 months or else it is unacceptable.
What are the RTI submission logs you sent ???
HO wants to see the FPS reports similar to this http://www.moneysoft.co.uk/images/guide ... 55x604.png
Current appointments report
I sent them current appointments report from when I first started i.e 2012 AS WELL AS the latest one from 2016.

RTI submissions
I sent them payslips, P11, p45, p60, etc. It had all the paye details. The RTI submissions that I sent looks like this:

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Wed May 11, 2016 11:46 am

Sorry raj.m

May be there is an error that ukvi have not look
To your most recent current appointment report but why your sent old with recent one this has made confusion when we put extra documents.
Second RTIs FPS is most important document for every employee. I
Believe you just submitted the online HMRC confirmation when
Your accountant put your employee paye.
RTIs FPS is separate documents which show empyrean
Names, started or leave dates, NINo, and all
Payments details.
Your accountants know that.
Ask your accountant
I believe your can reapply

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed May 11, 2016 11:49 am

I sent them current appointments report from when I first started i.e 2012 AS WELL AS the latest one from 2016.
If that is true, then probably CW got confused with the 2012 version you sent and missed the 2016 version. I repeated hundreds of times on this forum that sending irrelevant extra documents is in fact could work against you but most people do not listen and send them anyway :?
RTI submissions
I sent them payslips, P11, p45, p60, etc. It had all the paye details. The RTI submissions that I sent looks like this:
What you sent is the RTI submission response logs (software confirmation logs) but they are NOT FPS reports. Your FPS reports should pretty much look like what I linked above. Unfortunately HO want to see the exact documents in the exact formats they require.

You can go for the AR but we know 99% of the times it will be the same result as the original decision. You probably have a better chance applying again with exact documents required.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Wed May 11, 2016 11:59 am

zimba88 wrote:
If that is true, then probably CW got confused with the 2012 version you sent and missed the 2016 version. I repeated hundreds of times on this forum that sending irrelevant extra documents is in fact could work against you but most people do not listen and send them anyway :?

I am learning this the hard way. :/
RTI submissions
What you sent is the RTI submission response logs (software confirmation logs) but they are NOT FPS reports. Your FPS reports should pretty much look like what I linked above. Unfortunately HO want to see the exact documents in the exact formats they require.

You can go for the AR but we know 99% of the times it will be the same result as the original decision. You probably have a better chance applying again with exact documents required.
If I reapply, do I reapply with the exact same documents along with what they have asked for?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed May 11, 2016 12:03 pm

Pretty much but you have to update some like the latest personal bank statements.
Then the appointment report must be the most recent one and the FPS reports must be in the format I showed you.

Hellopino
Mood:

Post by Hellopino » Wed May 11, 2016 12:04 pm

Hi Raj,
I am really sorry to hear about your refusal. The RTI submission log you submitted, was basically produced from sage 50 payroll. This software also produces another sheet which says " This FPS submission includes following employee, Ni and liability. You must have sent this with submission log.

regards

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Wed May 11, 2016 12:07 pm

zimba88 wrote:Pretty much but you have to update some like the latest personal bank statements.
Then the appointment report must be the most recent one and the FPS reports must be in the format I showed you.

Hmm, okay. They've sent me the refusal letter but when will they send all my documents back so that I can reapply?

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Wed May 11, 2016 12:07 pm

Hellopino wrote:Hi Raj,
I am really sorry to hear about your refusal. The RTI submission log you submitted, was basically produced from sage 50 payroll. This software also produces another sheet which says " This FPS submission includes following employee, Ni and liability. You must have sent this with submission log.

regards
It's okay. Hopefully if I get this corrected, they will grant the visa.

thutmose
Bangladesh

Post by thutmose » Wed May 11, 2016 12:13 pm

Do we even need to send the submission log? It will make the file bulky. sending the page like zimba showed for the point claiming months should fulfil the requirement. Correct me if I am wrong.

raj.m sorry to hear the news. Would you be able to share the application timeline? Specially when you sent the extension application and when your previous leave expired?

jafersadeq

Post by jafersadeq » Wed May 11, 2016 12:14 pm

Dear raj
My FPS in the link:
http://oi63.tinypic.com/30c25wl.jpg
take a look

Thanks

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Wed May 11, 2016 12:20 pm

Do decision letters arrive separately from documents? I thought HO sends them together?

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Wed May 11, 2016 12:22 pm

jafersadeq wrote:Dear raj
My FPS in the link:
http://oi63.tinypic.com/30c25wl.jpg
take a look

Thanks

Thank you.

This is what I sent along with the wage slips.

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Wed May 11, 2016 12:23 pm

thutmose wrote:Do we even need to send the submission log? It will make the file bulky. sending the page like zimba showed for the point claiming months should fulfil the requirement. Correct me if I am wrong.

raj.m sorry to hear the news. Would you be able to share the application timeline? Specially when you sent the extension application and when your previous leave expired?
It's okay. Leave expired on 08 April 2016. Application made on 16 March 2016

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Wed May 11, 2016 12:48 pm

When did you do your biometrics?

JamesBlack

Post by JamesBlack » Wed May 11, 2016 1:27 pm

Very unfortunate to hear that Raj.

If the leave has already expired and you have been sent refusal letter.
you have the option of Admin review. understood

but how can you reapply?
does the refusal letter gives you an option to reapply with fresh evidences etc.
i mean i didn't understand it properly. if you reapply how does Section 3C have impact on your stay.

Zimba if you could shed some light please

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed May 11, 2016 1:37 pm

JamesBlack wrote: but how can you reapply?
does the refusal letter gives you an option to reapply with fresh evidences etc.
i mean i didn't understand it properly. if you reapply how does Section 3C have impact on your stay.

Documents are usually returned after 14 days of AR period have passed (section 3C continues throughout this period)
You can apply for a fresh application as long as it is submitted within 28 days of having leave to stay (or the last day of your section 3C)

If you apply for fresh application, your section 3C ends automatically and you become an overstayer until your extension is granted, however this period of overstaying is ignored by HO for your ILR :)

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Wed May 11, 2016 1:44 pm

zimba88 wrote:
JamesBlack wrote: but how can you reapply?

Documents are usually returned after 14 days of AR period have passed (section 3C continues throughout this period)
You can apply for a fresh application as long as it is submitted within 28 days of having leave to stay (or the last day of your section 3C)

If you apply for fresh application, your section 3C ends automatically and you become an overstayer until your extension is granted, however this period of overstaying is ignored by HO for your ILR :)
So, do I have to wait for 14 days for my documents to be returned to me?

JamesBlack, its okay mate, I'm hoping that they would grant me the visa once I sort out the documents.

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Wed May 11, 2016 3:38 pm

Guys, my accountant has just sent me my RTI submissions and this is what it looks like:

I'm totally clueless now. Is this what it should look like?

Hellopino
Mood:

Post by Hellopino » Wed May 11, 2016 3:42 pm

Yes. You had to sent this with your application.

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Wed May 11, 2016 3:51 pm

Hellopino wrote:Yes. You had to sent this with your application.
But even in absence of that, I have sent P32, P45, P60, employer payment records, wage slips, accountant's letter. Is that not enough?

What do you think is my best option now? Admin review or fresh application?

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Wed May 11, 2016 3:58 pm

Admin Review won't help much as FPS is mandatory and clearly mentioned in the guidance.
Also, You submitted a CAR dated Nov 2012 which is again not acceptable. Print the latest CAR from the companies house website and use that for your application.

I would suggest to wait for your documents to arrive and then re-apply again with all documents (this time correct).
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Wed May 11, 2016 4:02 pm

raj.m wrote:Guys, my accountant has just sent me my RTI submissions and this is what it looks like:

Although the items mentioned in your link of the sample FPS are satisfactory but Every accounting package generates different style of FPS. Hence it would be difficult for anyone in this forum to validate this. Ask your accountant as he must have more knowledge of this than you or me.
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed May 11, 2016 4:05 pm

raj.m wrote:Guys, my accountant has just sent me my RTI submissions and this is what it looks like:

Yes, The is an RTI FPS report.
Each report shows your starter/leavers employees, salaries paid to each employee and taxes which need to be paid in that month