ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent RTI FPS Summary Check

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aron1234

Urgent RTI FPS Summary Check

Post by aron1234 » Thu May 12, 2016 1:18 pm

Would some one please tell me if the attached template is what RTI FPS monthly summary home office is asking for. Please very urgent
Attachments
fps.png
fps.png (28.19 KiB) Viewed 1689 times

zimba
Mood:

Re: Urgent RTI FPS Summary Check

Post by zimba » Thu May 12, 2016 1:24 pm

Yes, I sent a similar one and got my visa.
You should send one per month including the one that has the starting date of your employees.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

thutmose
Bangladesh

Post by thutmose » Thu May 12, 2016 1:40 pm

Zimba did you send the submission details too? you know the page where there is a reference number time and date of submission and status?
Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu May 12, 2016 1:41 pm

thutmose wrote:Zimba did you send the submission details too? you know the page where there is a reference number time and date of submission and status?
Thanks
No
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

FKS21177

Post by FKS21177 » Thu May 12, 2016 3:06 pm

zimba88 wrote:Yes, I sent a similar one and got my visa.
You should send one per month including the one that has the starting date of your employees.
Hi Zimba88.. my accountant is providing me this format its title is RTI rather than FPS, does this seems to be acceptable by HO? thanks

i want to attach that format but unable

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 pm

FKS21177 wrote:
Hi Zimba88.. my accountant is providing me this format its title is RTI rather than FPS, does this seems to be acceptable by HO? thanks

Yes, it should be

FKS21177

Post by FKS21177 » Thu May 12, 2016 3:23 pm

hi Zimba , i Got this format from my accountant is this alright ?? Thanks

FKS21177

Post by FKS21177 » Thu May 12, 2016 3:43 pm

zimba88 wrote:
FKS21177 wrote:

Yes, it should be
Finally managed to upload , here is the one
Attachments
FullSizeRender (1).jpg
FullSizeRender (1).jpg (34.15 KiB) Viewed 1591 times

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu May 12, 2016 4:09 pm

Yes, this is an FPS report for RTI

FKS21177

Post by FKS21177 » Thu May 12, 2016 4:38 pm

zimba88 wrote:Yes, this is an FPS report for RTI
Thanks Zimba for the reply and i noticed these reports dont have starter date foe employee for the month he started but i also got P11 which has got starter will that be ok to send All RTI`s and P11 ( for starter date)

jafersadeq

Post by jafersadeq » Thu May 12, 2016 10:33 pm

deepakjr123 wrote:Would some one please tell me if the attached template is what RTI FPS monthly summary home office is asking for. Please very urgent
HO wants to see the word (RTI-FPS) to tick in the special box. There is a box in their assessment report.

Thanks

vfinancials

Post by vfinancials » Fri May 13, 2016 2:50 am

Hi Zimba,

I have a question. I had an accountant from August 2013 to Feb 2014 who submitted payrolls. I had to change my accountant so new accountant did fire and hire both employees again. I do not have any RTI submissions or P11 for that period. Can I use that period as my employment as I do not have any record except payslips and copies of P45. And can accountant access previous RTI FPS submission as I never gathered these ones till now. Thanks and looking for your reply.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri May 13, 2016 8:32 am

vfinancials wrote:
Hi Zimba,

I have a question. I had an accountant from August 2013 to Feb 2014 who submitted payrolls. I had to change my accountant so new accountant did fire and hire both employees again. I do not have any RTI submissions or P11 for that period. Can I use that period as my employment as I do not have any record except payslips and copies of P45. And can accountant access previous RTI FPS submission as I never gathered these ones till now. Thanks and looking for your reply.
Your new accountant cannot access the previous RTI information as HMRC does not provide that information unless your records have been destroyed (you can get your new accountant to contact HMRC and ask them).
Given that HO is now extremely pedantic with the formatting of the report and wants to see FPS, you have the option of asking your accountant to prepare FPS reports manually and send them instead. I highly suggest you have FPS report as HO seems to be refusing applicants for that simple piece of paper