ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA PR - proof of residence and proof of work question

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

blueflower
Newly Registered

EEA PR - proof of residence and proof of work question

Post by blueflower » Fri May 13, 2016 9:03 pm

Applying for a EEA PR - EU national

1. Proof of Residence
If you’re applying on the basis of 5 years’ continuous residence, the evidence must cover the 5 year period. The documents should be spread evenly throughout the 5 years and come from a variety of sources. We recommend you submit at least 2 documents for each year of residence.
I have full 5 years of bank statements, but very little of other documents - some of which don't match the dates as I was late changing address with the institutions.
Should I try getting letters from some institutions? If yes, which ones would you recommend?

2. Proof of work
- Letter from each employer confirming the dates you/your sponsor worked for them, salary/wages, normal hours of work, and the reason the employmen t ended (if relevant)
- Wage slips and/or bank statements showing receipt of wages (this must cover each job you have/your sponsor has held during the relevant qualifying period)
- P60s for each year in which you were/your sponsor was employed
Are those AND statements (I need to provide all three for each employment) or OR statements (I only need to provide one of the "points"?

noajthan

Re: EEA PR - proof of residence and proof of work question

Post by noajthan » Sat May 14, 2016 4:04 pm

Depending which document you are quoting those may be OR statements.

But a general rule of thumb is to submit as much supporting documentary evidence as possible.
After all, why give HO the Spam of 'wriggle room'.

And suggest keeping scans/copies of all docs & the form you submit - for future reference & in case of any dispute.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.