ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Full Payment Submissions - what should it include?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

raj.m
Mood:
India

Full Payment Submissions - what should it include?

Post by raj.m » Sat May 14, 2016 1:38 pm

Hi all

This is what my accountant has provided me when I asked for full payment submissions report. He uses Sage 50, I think. Please have a look:

Most people on this forum who successfully got their tier 1 entrepreneur visa extended have shown the FPS generated by Moneysoft and there is a lot of difference in the format and details in my FPS (from Sage 50). Mine does not have any details like net pay and gross pay.

My visa application has been rejected already once because of not submitting FPS. This is my last chance and I want to make sure I get everything spot on.

Is there anyone here who submitted their FPS from Sage 50 with similar details?

Please advise.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Re: Full Payment Submissions - what should it include?

Post by cappachino » Sat May 14, 2016 2:17 pm

raj.m wrote:Hi all

This is what my accountant has provided me when I asked for full payment submissions report. He uses Sage 50, I think. Please have a look:

Most people on this forum who successfully got their tier 1 entrepreneur visa extended have shown the FPS generated by Moneysoft and there is a lot of difference in the format and details in my FPS (from Sage 50). Mine does not have any details like net pay and gross pay.

My visa application has been rejected already once because of not submitting FPS. This is my last chance and I want to make sure I get everything spot on.

Please advise.
I have the same fps.
Make sure you sing n date it.

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sat May 14, 2016 2:25 pm

I have the same FPS too which I am going to submit with my application. And please make sure that you attach the individual submission receipt.

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Sat May 14, 2016 3:06 pm

Entrepreneur9 wrote:I have the same FPS too which I am going to submit with my application. And please make sure that you attach the individual submission receipt.
Thanks, is this what you mean by individual submission receipt?

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Sat May 14, 2016 3:07 pm

cappachino wrote:
raj.m wrote:Hi all

Please advise.
I have the same fps.
Make sure you sing n date it.
Does your's have any other details like net pay and gross pay?

Also, have you successfully extended your visa? Or are you yet to apply?

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by hina_pirzada » Sat May 14, 2016 3:21 pm

Dear Member, regarding FPS you must be more careful because your job creation points base on it. You and your accountant sign on it. Also include your designation if your are director so write in the following manner

Your Signature: __________________
Your full name: __________________
Your Designation: for example (Director)
Date:___________________

you must sign every single page.

Your Chartered accountant also verified it.

Also note if submit any document which is not in original format you must sign.

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sat May 14, 2016 3:43 pm

raj.m wrote:
Entrepreneur9 wrote:I have the same FPS too which I am going to submit with my application. And please make sure that you attach the individual submission receipt.
Thanks, is this what you mean by individual submission receipt?
yes thats it :)

jafersadeq

Post by jafersadeq » Sat May 14, 2016 4:54 pm

Dear raj,
regardless contents, it is called FPS, that's it.
Thanks

irana2015

Post by irana2015 » Sat May 14, 2016 9:26 pm

hina_pirzada wrote:Dear Member, regarding FPS you must be more careful because your job creation points base on it. You and your accountant sign on it. Also include your designation if your are director so write in the following manner

............................................................................................................................

There is no such a requirement that your accountant must verfy this. The only requirement is the documents should be intialled by the applicant.

Regards,
IR

FKS21177

Post by FKS21177 » Sun May 15, 2016 3:15 pm

irana2015 wrote:
hina_pirzada wrote:Dear Member, regarding FPS you must be more careful because your job creation points base on it. You and your accountant sign on it. Also include your designation if your are director so write in the following manner

............................................................................................................................

There is no such a requirement that your accountant must verfy this. The only requirement is the documents should be intialled by the applicant.

Regards,
IR
I don't think accountant sign is needed and can you pls advice what date we need to put on it ? Date of submission or date of signing (which will be same on all FPS)

Thanks

ZKshinvari
Newly Registered

Post by ZKshinvari » Mon May 16, 2016 6:30 pm

Hi, can senios plz reply what date we should put on FPS when signing them? the date of submission or date of signing which will be the current date ?

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by hina_pirzada » Mon May 16, 2016 6:53 pm

Hi Raj,

I got my FPS today From Dec 2015 till April 2016. All are in detail and different from your FPS think this is software issue.

At the bottom of the page of each FPS , today's date mentioned means 16/05/2016. So I am going to sign all of them today.

In your case you can check there is any date at the bottom of the page coz you didn't provide these to HO in your previous application.

If the current date mentioned on your FPS so I advise to sign the same date mention on FPS.

Please note that I am speaking Duplicate or re-generate FPS's.

Other member advise you to attach individual summary of each FPS this sound.

ZKshinvari
Newly Registered

Post by ZKshinvari » Mon May 16, 2016 7:18 pm

hina_pirzada wrote:Hi Raj,

I got my FPS today From Dec 2015 till April 2016. All are in detail and different from your FPS think this is software issue.

At the bottom of the page of each FPS , today's date mentioned means 16/05/2016. So I am going to sign all of them today.

In your case you can check there is any date at the bottom of the page coz you didn't provide these to HO in your previous application.

If the current date mentioned on your FPS so I advise to sign the same date mention on FPS.

Please note that I am speaking Duplicate or re-generate FPS's.

Other member advise you to attach individual summary of each FPS this sound.
hina Prrzada ,, the date at the bottom of the page is the date when its printed out by accountant for you from his database.the confusion is shall we write that date on which it was submitted to HMRC or date of actaully signing them which will be date just before sending application.

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by hina_pirzada » Mon May 16, 2016 8:23 pm

Write the date when you get FPS from your accountant. For example i f you got your FPS today sign today's date.

The purpose of signing means you are confirming the credibility of your employees. I spoke to my accountant about this issue and he was shocked that about HO issue. He said this is not company director responsibility to submit FPS this accountant job.

Please wait further advise by other member.

In your case you didn't provide FPS to HO so they refused you. Now you got your FPS you my opinion is write the date you received FPS from accountant. Also for the safe side take signature from the accountant as well.