ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Team partner left

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nadeem75
Mood:
Pakistan

Team partner left

Post by nadeem75 » Mon May 16, 2016 11:11 pm

Hi zimba and other members.
I asked this question earlier but still some things are confusing me please advice :
We as a team got tier 1 entrepreneur from abroad as a entry clearance visa. We both open joint personal account in abroad and transfer 100k directly into business account uk. In business account showing money invested by my full name /team partner first name. Later 4 months he had resigned and left the company, so after I remove his name from the company house and bank account.
So later I prepared a director loan by my name only ,loan date same as a transfer amount's date.

Also note please, Uk personal account is not involve for transfer of amount in to business. All investment as a director loan directly came from abroad personal account to direct in business account.

My question on extension I need to show abroad joint personal statement or only uk business bank statement, If I will show abroad joint account statement, which is showing partner name also , who is not part of team now.

Please advice is it must be show personal abroad bank statement for entry clearance or they ignor because on time of visa we already showed to embassy.
Please advice overall how should be case present.

Regards
Nadeem.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Team partner left

Post by zimba » Tue May 17, 2016 8:46 am

Your extension application is separate from your partner but team members can share the evidence for their extensions, that is all. If your team member has left, you can apply for extension on your own as long as you have the documentary evidence to prove your investment and job creation.
According to the rules you need to show UK business bank accounts showing money arrived in the company under your name. Given that you have that, you do not need to worry that it came from a personal account abroad.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

nadeem75
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nadeem75 » Tue May 17, 2016 12:51 pm

Thanks Zimba,
you means i dont need to attach oversea joint statement. money came in uk business account statement will be ok.

2nd in application need to be mention team partner name and his visa details ?

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Tue May 17, 2016 2:32 pm

hello
First of all if you made transactions from joint account to business account and now your business partner resigned how can you claim all those point. please clarify this point.
second if your partner have resigned you need to show in Current appointment report from companies house.
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue May 17, 2016 3:55 pm

nadeem75 wrote:Thanks Zimba,
you means i dont need to attach oversea joint statement. money came in uk business account statement will be ok.

2nd in application need to be mention team partner name and his visa details ?
Personal bank statements are not required. What is your team member immigration status now ??? I thought he does not intend to extend.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

nadeem75
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nadeem75 » Tue May 17, 2016 4:41 pm

Hi Zimba.
My team partner status is :
He resign 18 months back. And left the country
Sell his 50% share to me which is £100/- worth.
As I explained I am showing investment as a director loan.
As other member asked about his name showed in filling history and appointment report. Yes he had resigned and his name is showing in current appointment report as a resign director.

He does not want to extend his visa ...
after his resign and remove his name from the company bank account. Later in year end accounts that 100k showed director loan by my name. in business bank statement showing my name like mr nadeem 75/a ...investment. 100k. Then after one year I brought from overseas my personal account to uk business account. Showing my name mr nadeem 75 Investment. 100k.
In application asking for details of team member like visa ref. Etc.
please advise where I am stand now ?

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Tue May 17, 2016 6:42 pm

You will still have to show 200k investment not 100k

nadeem75
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nadeem75 » Tue May 17, 2016 7:38 pm

Hi seasky,
I think you did not read my post throughly or I am not able explain it. So I summarized as below,

We team partner got entry clearance visa
200k route.

First 100k transfer from joint account overseas to uk business account where we both director.

After transfer the amount, he decided to resign and left the company.

2nd 100k I brought from my personal overseas account to business account uk, one year. Currently Both 200k showing as a director loan by my name. in management accounts,

Both investment showing my name in bank statement except 1st investment showing both name. First my and 2nd his.

Please advice any technical issue.
Regards

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed May 18, 2016 9:05 am

As long as you have evidence of 200K invested under your name in the company then you should be fine, however in your case you need to write a covering letter explaining the situation and showing how you are claiming the points on your own. You do no not need to mention your team member in your applcation as you will be applying on your own.
Did your team member return his/her BRP to home office ??

nadeem75
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nadeem75 » Wed May 18, 2016 11:53 am

Hi Zimba,
we both don't have BRP
We both got visa on passport from home country and our visa TIER 1 entrepreneur migrant, and his visa still valid, which will be expire same on my visa expiry date.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed May 18, 2016 1:12 pm

nadeem75 wrote:Hi Zimba,
we both don't have BRP
We both got visa on passport from home country and our visa TIER 1 entrepreneur migrant, and his visa still valid, which will be expire same on my visa expiry date.
Ok. Just describe your situation in the covering letter. You should be fine

nadeem75
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nadeem75 » Wed May 18, 2016 1:35 pm

Thanks Zimba,
it is really a great hope.