ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Interview Call After Postal Application - Please Help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

wasi36

Re: ILR Interview Call After Postal Application - Please Hel

Post by wasi36 » Fri May 20, 2016 2:10 pm

I was fully emplyed at the time of extension.

Shall i be ready for a refusal.

If they are gonna accept any reason of amendment then why they call for an interview

Plzilr

Post by Plzilr » Fri May 20, 2016 2:15 pm

wasi36 wrote:I was fully emplyed at the time of extension.

Shall i be ready for a refusal.

If they are gonna accept any reason of amendment then why they call for an interview
so which year client details she was asking from you? initial or current?

well sadly the result after this interview call is not really good. but still its all luck..

wasi36

Post by wasi36 » Fri May 20, 2016 2:44 pm

Current application. I have same clinte in current application who was in 2010-11. She only asked their address

Abc499

Post by Abc499 » Fri May 20, 2016 3:32 pm

wasi36 wrote:Current application. I have same clinte in current application who was in 2010-11. She only asked their address
Hoping good news soon ...

farwailr
Newly Registered

Post by farwailr » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:11 am

Hello members, update from my friend. He had his interview yesterday in London. The interview was done via video link. He cant recall all the questions but they were all around his self employment. It was very intense and case workers grilled him. Some questions are here

1. Since when are you doing trading
2. What is your business address
3. Do you have any email or phone number dedicated for business purpose
4. How do you get clients
5. What time do you operate, since you are in full time employment how many hours you give to your business
6. Which online platform you use to market yourself
7. Name your top 5 clients
8. Where do you meet your clients
9. Why do you operate only when you make visa application
10. DO you have any UK experience or professional qualifications related to your business
11. Are you registered with any professional body
12. Do you have business insurance
13. What is your per hour charging rate and how it differs to current market rate
14. Can you provide any client communication to yourself
15. How much tax you paid in last year
16. How much tax you think you will pay this year
17. Who is your tax advisor
18. Why there is no tax agent registered with HMRC
20. Currently you have only £1200 in your bank account where as you earned 55K in last year, could you explain where have you transferred all the savings?

There were more questions to this around 70 in total but he remember only few at the moment. He is very upset at the moment. His 10 years are completing in November. What should he do to get to that point safely.

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:16 am

The outcome will depend on the answers he gave in the interview and whether he has been able to convinced the HO that his application is valid.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

omnishanti
Newly Registered

Post by omnishanti » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:31 am

My office colleague is also been interviewed last week and her experience is more or less the same. Caseworker asked her to send the reports or work summary for his four clients. Caseworker said he is not satisfied that the business the genuine and HO officials may visit him if required. Her 10 years are completing in July and Caseworker clearly said we will not entertain any LR application.

kapil83
Newly Registered

Post by kapil83 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:41 pm

Hi Members

Anyone had any decision from UKVI after the Interview call? my friend who attended the interview last month never had any update yet. any thoughts about it??

wasi36

Post by wasi36 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:37 pm

It is more than 3 weeks since i have been interviewed. Still waiting.

Pete001
Newly Registered

Post by Pete001 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:48 am

wasi36 wrote:It is more than 3 weeks since i have been interviewed. Still waiting.

@ wasi36,

Have you got any updates mate?

wasi36

Post by wasi36 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:30 am

@Pete001
Still Waiting mate.
5 weeks 4 days now since i ve been interviewed
Thinking to upgrade to premium

Pete001
Newly Registered

Post by Pete001 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:31 pm

wasi36 wrote:@Pete001
Still Waiting mate.
5 weeks 4 days now since i ve been interviewed
Thinking to upgrade to premium

@ wasi36,
Buddy, Please wait couple of weeks, I believe you will get approval. Bcoz our case isn't straight forward. So will take time for further checks! If we given pressure might be things well change.... how much was your amendments variation? Did you paid all owe?

wasi36

Post by wasi36 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:44 pm

@Pete001
I thoght that to wait for couple of weeks. Tax i owed was around 4k and i have a payment plan. During interview there were only couple of questions about tax. I did send my updated sa302. She said their system shows x amount of tax so i explained.
I am really positive after my interview as i knew everything about my business since 2010.

Pete001
Newly Registered

Post by Pete001 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:04 pm

I thoght that to wait for couple of weeks. Tax i owed was around 4k and i have a payment plan. During interview there were only couple of questions about tax. I did send my updated sa302. She said their system shows x amount of tax so i explained.
I am really positive after my interview as i knew everything about my business since 2010.

@ wasi36,
All the best Buddy, May I know what kind of questions they are asked especially about amendment?
I am worrying about mine due to lots variations mine, but I have paid all owe amount. still fear about interview, I don"t know how to cover? So please at least share few question about amendments.

ILR2015-2016

Post by ILR2015-2016 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:15 pm

Hi wasi36,

I've also send my updated SA302 after 3 weeks of my application. did they confirmed that they received your updated SA302?

i'm not sure if they would consider my updated sa302 as i posted this after 3 weeks of my application posted. your response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Thanks.

wasi36

Post by wasi36 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:19 pm

@ILR2015-16
MY Amendment was done few months b4 i applied and i attached updated documents along with my application.

wasi36

Post by wasi36 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:27 pm

@Pete001
I have answered this before. There were parts of my interview
1 All info about my current employment. Nature of job, job activities, salary, time with company, everyday time
2 Self employment same questions
3 They never said amendments. She asked their system shows x amony of tax whereas i claimed points on xxx amount. Why there is a variation
4 during extension i had some issue with my PAYE tax and it was resolved and i had a my employmemt history attached for that year. So she asked me that their system is not showing correct amount of tax paid. I told her that it was an error by hmrc caz when i saw the diff i wrote them a letter and they replied saying they already hold this record and they sent me my employment history with correct figures on it.
95% questions were for 1st 2 parts.
My interview was not investigative rather i would call it informative as there certain typed questions she asking.
It was not by my case worker and it was via skype

Pete001
Newly Registered

Post by Pete001 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:36 pm

[quote="wasi36"]@Pete001
I have answered this before. There were parts of my interview
1 All info about my current employment. Nature of job, job activities, salary, time with company, everyday time
2 Self employment same questions
3 They never said amendments. She asked their system shows x amony of tax whereas i claimed points on xxx amount. Why there is a variation
4 during extension i had some issue with my PAYE tax and it was resolved and i had a my employmemt history attached for that year. So she asked me that their system is not showing correct amount of tax paid. I told her that it was an error by hmrc caz when i saw the diff i wrote them a letter and they replied saying they already hold this record and they sent me my employment history with correct figures on it.
95% questions were for 1st 2 parts.
My interview was not investigative rather i would call it informative as there certain typed questions she asking.
It was not by my case worker and it was via skype[/
quote]

@ wasi36,

Thanks for sharing questions my friend. God must help you.

wasi36

Post by wasi36 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:43 pm

In Sha Allah. Once i get approval. I will make myself available even over the phone to get interview preparation. Already spoken to few members. Reason i am saying after approval is to make sure what i am sharing is useful for others

Pete001
Newly Registered

Post by Pete001 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:07 pm

wasi36 wrote:In Sha Allah. Once i get approval. I will make myself available even over the phone to get interview preparation. Already spoken to few members. Reason i am saying after approval is to make sure what i am sharing is useful for others

Thanks for your kindness buddy.
I believe you should get approval. Speak to you soon my friend :D

Aditi12

Post by Aditi12 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:17 am

Hello wasi!. Pete

Any update at your end. I am still waiting for a interview date after the letter

wasi36

Post by wasi36 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:18 am

Hi Aditi
Still waiting!!!!!!
People who recieved interview date and time or who went for an interview, i dont think they recieved any letter before. We only recieved one letter with date time and vanue for interview. This is what i think after going through different forums.

Then there are applicants like you who have recieved a letter saying they will call you for an interview and date time will be informed in a separate letter. I have not seen anyone with second letter. This second batch they are all waiting for second letter.

Please correct me if anyone has recieved date for interview after recieving their 1st letter

Pete001
Newly Registered

Post by Pete001 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:54 pm

Aditi12 wrote:Hello wasi!. Pete

Any update at your end. I am still waiting for a interview date after the letter

Hi @Aditi12 & @wasi,

No updates mine, I am waiting for interview date. @wasi did you applied for premium service? (I mean upgrade)

any updates? Please let me know.

wasi36

Post by wasi36 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:32 pm

This is a bit difficult deciscion to make. I am delaying it a bit as Picture is not clear from other end(HO). Whether they are just upgrading only 100% approvals or if there is any refusal as well after upgrade

Aditi12

Post by Aditi12 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:51 pm

Pete

You are waiting for a interview letter time date etc as well ?

Wasi yes I think you are right . I know it's frustrating for you waiting soo long after the interview !
It's like soo frustrating even waiting for a date ! Why send such kind of letter if you are not ready to interview some 1 . "Sigh"

Thanks for the update guys.
Keep in loop

Good luck