ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation and Passport Pilot Scheme

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bukhariibrahim

Re: Applying Naturalization and Passport at same time

Post by bukhariibrahim » Wed May 25, 2016 8:25 am

It seems like applicants who have completed their biometrics around 1st week of Apr have started receiving approval letter! I did mine early may. So keeping fingers crossed that I should hear in 3-4 week..

Good luck all...

Krish19
Mood:
India

Post by Krish19 » Wed May 25, 2016 9:14 am

i did mine on 24th march.

bukhariibrahim

Post by bukhariibrahim » Wed May 25, 2016 9:23 am

Krish19 wrote:i did mine on 24th march.
Ah okies! I have seen couple of updates on March timelines! Hopefully you should get yours soon :)

Krish19
Mood:
India

Post by Krish19 » Wed May 25, 2016 9:27 am

my question was if we work under our own limited company is it taking long to get approval?

bukhariibrahim

Post by bukhariibrahim » Wed May 25, 2016 9:40 am

It looks like that! Maybe the moderators would be able to confirm or any other applicants who have applied on Self Employed basis. Sorry....

david1955
- thin ice -

Post by david1955 » Wed May 25, 2016 11:00 am

bukhariibrahim wrote:It seems like applicants who have completed their biometrics around 1st week of Apr have started receiving approval letter! I did mine early may. So keeping fingers crossed that I should hear in 3-4 week..

Good luck all...
So is it the cases are allocated to the caseworker in line with when the biometrics are submitted or is it in line with when the application is submitted?

zunera mahmood

Post by zunera mahmood » Wed May 25, 2016 11:05 am

I guess a majority of March approvals are done...but I'm still one of the wating ....I applied on the 1 March..had my biometrics done on the 17 March...but still wating for the approval ..
Though my son got his mn1 approval on the 12 may ...but I'm still wating for mine ..and keeping my fingers crossed ..
Though I'm a housewife ..so I don't know what checks the home office people are doing ???
zunera

david1955
- thin ice -

Post by david1955 » Wed May 25, 2016 11:15 am

zunera mahmood wrote:I guess a majority of March approvals are done...but I'm still one of the wating ....I applied on the 1 March..had my biometrics done on the 17 March...but still wating for the approval ..
Though my son got his mn1 approval on the 12 may ...but I'm still wating for mine ..and keeping my fingers crossed ..
Though I'm a housewife ..so I don't know what checks the home office people are doing ???
Same thing for my wife. Applied under spouse of British category on 9 march. Straight forward application. Has been living on same address since she arrived in UK. Been working in the same job for last 3 years, never worked before. No conviction. Doesn't even hold a driving license.

But still waiting for the decision.

zunera mahmood

Post by zunera mahmood » Wed May 25, 2016 11:26 am

HI David1955...just hoping and praying that our approvals are on thier way and hoping to recieve them soon ...
zunera

david1955
- thin ice -

Post by david1955 » Wed May 25, 2016 11:30 am

zunera mahmood wrote:HI David1955...just hoping and praying that our approvals are on thier way and hoping to recieve them soon ...
Don't worry there are lots of people still waiting for there approval from march. There are even applicants still waiting from January , February and even before.

You can follow the timelines on the link below

krishi572000

Post by krishi572000 » Wed May 25, 2016 1:45 pm

i applied 4th March (2 AN + 1 Mn1 application) Still waiting , looks like its taking too long some

of them got approvals who applied after me ,Fingers Crossed.

david1955
- thin ice -

Post by david1955 » Wed May 25, 2016 1:52 pm

krishi572000 wrote:i applied 4th March (2 AN + 1 Mn1 application) Still waiting , looks like its taking too long some

of them got approvals who applied after me ,Fingers Crossed.
I am sure our file is sitting on some lazy caseworker desk

zunera mahmood

Post by zunera mahmood » Wed May 25, 2016 1:53 pm

I applied as 1 AN application and 1 Mn1 application.on the 1 March..I got my son s mn1 approval on the 12 may ..still wating for my Approval now ...
zunera

krishi572000

Post by krishi572000 » Wed May 25, 2016 1:56 pm

Yes Possibility , i wonder how they process the applications definitely not in FIFO (First in First Out)

Mode Looking at the Scenerio

ILR4PVM

Post by ILR4PVM » Mon May 30, 2016 8:29 am

As noted many times before in this forum, if you are waiting for your passport for 3 weeks after your ceremony a quick call to HMPO with the JCAP bar code number might help. I called up on Tuesday and the lady said she can see comments updated in the system for my case 5 minutes back.. what a coincidence :lol: ! Got a message the next day that the passport will be with me in a few working days and sure it did - received on Friday. Pure speculation - but it could be that there will be cases which need the final tick in the box after all checks are done and waiting for printing !

ilruk2016
Mood:
India

Post by ilruk2016 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:30 pm

ilruk2016 wrote:Application date :- 19/05/16.
NCS Bristol
Send date :- 19/05/2016
HF received date :- 20/05/16
Nationality : Indian
Application Type : Mn(1) for three months old
Nationality Fee deduction date:-Not yet
Passport fee deduction date:-N/A
Acknowledgement date :-N/A
Biometrics received date:-N/A
Biometrics done date:-N/A

Decision date :- N/A
Received date:-N/A
Ceremony date :-N/A
Passport received date:- N/A
Hi, just to want to cross check if any one can supply contact details to cross check my childs MN(1) application. As explained above I did applied it through NCS on 19/05 and the home office received it next day. I am not expecting this process to be fast tracked but I have not received acknowledgement till date and even the payment is not taken.

Cheers, AK

ilruk2016
Mood:
India

Post by ilruk2016 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:03 pm

Update
ilruk2016 wrote:
ilruk2016 wrote:Application date :- 19/05/16.
NCS Bristol
Nationality Fee deduction date:-Not yet
Passport fee deduction date:-N/A
Acknowledgement date :-N/A
Biometrics received date:-N/A
Biometrics done date:-N/A

Hi, just to want to cross check if any one can supply contact details to cross check my childs MN(1) application. As explained above I did applied it through NCS on 19/05 and the home office received it next day. I am not expecting this process to be fast tracked but I have not received acknowledgement till date and even the payment is not taken.

Cheers, AK
Application date :- 19/05/16.
NCS Bristol
Nationality Fee deduction date:-10/06/2016
Passport fee deduction date:- 10/06/2016
Acknowledgement date :- 10/06/2016
Biometrics received date:- 10/06/2016
Biometrics done date:-11/06/2016

Mysterymeow

Post by Mysterymeow » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:01 pm

Hi all
Just wondering if there has been any progress on applications since last week. Also do you think the Brexit post will have any implications for those of us who have applied for JCAP?

Mm

ali45

Post by ali45 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:47 pm

Hi, is there anyone left who applied for BC on or before 16th march 2016?

Navin2B
Newly Registered

Post by Navin2B » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:19 am

Hi, This thread has gone quiet.

I applied on 28th April (JCAP via NCS Dartford), fee taken and biometrics done in early June. Nothing heard since. Is it just a matter of wait now? Anywhere I can check the status?

avimanyu_sengupta

Post by avimanyu_sengupta » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:22 am

Navin2B wrote:Hi, This thread has gone quiet.

I applied on 28th April (JCAP via NCS Dartford), fee taken and biometrics done in early June. Nothing heard since. Is it just a matter of wait now? Anywhere I can check the status?

Please check the April 2016 timeline thread:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... 3-120.html

NAP
Newly Registered

Post by NAP » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:51 pm

This was posted earlier and I am not able to quote because the post is too old but it is potentially really useful information. I am in this situation and have been advised by UKVI that they are getting lots of calls about it. I have a JCAP application in progress and have been waiting 5 weeks for passport after naturalisation ceremony. Passport office insists that they have not been informed that ceremony was attended. The timelines mentioned below (assuming bad luck in the timing of my ceremony being at the start of cycle) might explain the delay.

Quoted text below:

I , Today enquired the passport office about my passport application and got updated that " We are waiting for information from HO about your approval " , and further I learnt that the HO sends communication to HMPO every 20 days and the current cycle started 11 days ago .

This allows me to make an educated guess that , people who applied using JCAPS will receive their passports after 20 days from the day they attended their ceremony .

I attended my ceremony on 23rd of march , hence I may receive my passport around 20th of April .

I think this post will provide some timeline for people who are applying using the JCAPS .

Regards,
Narsii

brazUKa
Newly Registered
Brazil

Post by brazUKa » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:10 pm

NAP wrote:This was posted earlier and I am not able to quote because the post is too old but it is potentially really useful information. I am in this situation and have been advised by UKVI that they are getting lots of calls about it. I have a JCAP application in progress and have been waiting 5 weeks for passport after naturalisation ceremony. Passport office insists that they have not been informed that ceremony was attended. The timelines mentioned below (assuming bad luck in the timing of my ceremony being at the start of cycle) might explain the delay.

Quoted text below:

I , Today enquired the passport office about my passport application and got updated that " We are waiting for information from HO about your approval " , and further I learnt that the HO sends communication to HMPO every 20 days and the current cycle started 11 days ago .

This allows me to make an educated guess that , people who applied using JCAPS will receive their passports after 20 days from the day they attended their ceremony .

I attended my ceremony on 23rd of march , hence I may receive my passport around 20th of April .

I think this post will provide some timeline for people who are applying using the JCAPS .

Regards,
Narsii

Thanks for bringing this up.
I've attended the ceremony more than two weeks ago and still no sign of my passport and was becoming concerned with the delay.

imnewhere

Post by imnewhere » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:01 am

I have the same issue here. I rang passport office and they have informed me that they are aware of my approval and the ceremony is also confirmed. However, they cant see anywhere on their system that I have attended the ceremony. therefore, they need UKVI to confirm my attendance. I am assuming the council would have notified them of my attendance.
UKVI helpline gave me an email to contact but i will leave it for a few more days before checking with passport office.
Any one in similar situation or has been in similar ? If yes, how did you resolve it?

mayankpant
Newly Registered

Post by mayankpant » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:43 am

Hi
My wife got her naturalization certificate last week and we wanted to know how this passport process will go ahead. She had applied for passport alongwith the naturalization application.
1. When do they(NCS) apply for the passport?
2. Roughly how many days does it take for us to get the passport after the oath ceremony? I saw that it is roughly taking 20 days after the ceremony? Am I correct?
3. Do we still have a passport interview?
4. Also I saw that many people rang up the passport office? What info do they ask to establish our identity? Should I ring them up or just wait it out.

Thanks