ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

waiting4EEA4
Newly Registered

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by waiting4EEA4 » Tue May 24, 2016 4:16 pm

Dear Members

Does anyone of you has issues getting passports back from Home Office?
I have travel plans but HO is not responding at all.
How long usually it takes once you request ?

Bio Received: 2nd March 2016 (Done on 3rd)
COA Received: 16th March 2016 (Issued on 13th March)
Passport Requested: 8th May 2016 (Not Received)
Passport Return Inquiry: 20th May 2016

Arshsam

Post by Arshsam » Tue May 24, 2016 4:31 pm

Música wrote:
Arshsam wrote:is anyone get any reply from H.O in last few days, at here very quiet ....

waiting is so painful....
How long did you applied Arshsam?
End of November ...

wbu ?

Música

Post by Música » Tue May 24, 2016 4:57 pm

Arshsam wrote:
Música wrote:
Arshsam wrote:is anyone get any reply from H.O in last few days, at here very quiet ....

End of November ...

wbu ?
I applied beginning of February 2016 so is going to be 4 months for me, but for you is already 6 months????

Arshsam

Post by Arshsam » Tue May 24, 2016 5:14 pm

Yes Nearly 6 months, hopefully soon get a good news by the grace of GOD and wish you all the best.

And also wish all the best to everyone who applied and waiting for the results, please don't lose hope :-)

Carling40
Australia

Post by Carling40 » Tue May 24, 2016 5:30 pm

Arshsam wrote:
Música wrote:

End of November ...

wbu ?
I applied in November mate and still waiting

Arshsam

Post by Arshsam » Tue May 24, 2016 5:54 pm

I applied in November mate and still waiting[/quote]

Best of luck to all of us...

Música

Post by Música » Tue May 24, 2016 5:56 pm

Arshsam wrote:Yes Nearly 6 months, hopefully soon get a good news by the grace of GOD and wish you all the best.

And also wish all the best to everyone who applied and waiting for the results, please don't lose hope :-)

Thank you so much!! hopefully they send it to you soon!! Otherwise chase them and let them know if get over 6 month!! Is getting very slow this application if they still processing November them I guess I have a long wait in here :mrgreen:

djabea
Algeria

Post by djabea » Tue May 24, 2016 7:02 pm

Hi
My time line
Application sent 31/04/16
Recived 03/05/16
Payment taken 06/05/16
Nothing till now even BIO

Arshsam

Post by Arshsam » Tue May 24, 2016 7:21 pm

Música wrote:
Arshsam wrote:Yes Nearly 6 months, hopefully soon get a good news by the grace of GOD and wish you all the best.

Thank you so much!! hopefully they send it to you soon!! Otherwise chase them and let them know if get over 6 month!! Is getting very slow this application if they still processing November them I guess I have a long wait in here :mrgreen:
Thanks mate :-) hopefully Soon

Tony2015

Post by Tony2015 » Tue May 24, 2016 7:45 pm

My updated timeline.

-Application sent: 01/04/2016
-Received by HO: 04/04/2016
-Application fee (credit card): 12/04/2016
-Confirmation email: Still Waiting (4 weeks waiting after payment) Not Received.
-Requested passport back : 09/05/16
-Passport Received: 23/05/16

Any news I will keep posted .

Tony2015

Post by Tony2015 » Tue May 24, 2016 7:52 pm

[quote="waiting4EEA4"]Dear Members

Does anyone of you has issues getting passports back from Home Office?
I have travel plans but HO is not responding at all.
How long usually it takes once you request ?

Bio Received: 2nd March 2016 (Done on 3rd)
COA Received: 16th March 2016 (Issued on 13th March)
Passport Requested: 8th May 2016 (Not Received)
Passport Return Inquiry: 20th May 2016
[/quote.

Hello waiting4EEA4 is taking 10 working days to the passport be returned . My passport I received yesterday after 10 working days after requested.

Arshsam

Post by Arshsam » Tue May 24, 2016 9:13 pm

djabea wrote:Hi
My time line
Application sent 31/04/16
Recived 03/05/16
Payment taken 06/05/16
Nothing till now even BIO
Don't worry Soon you will get it...

zico

Post by zico » Wed May 25, 2016 2:53 pm

I'm so stressed. Is anyone who applied in the middle of december and got the reply? The waiting is just killing me.

Música

Post by Música » Wed May 25, 2016 3:06 pm

zico wrote:I'm so stressed. Is anyone who applied in the middle of december and got the reply? The waiting is just killing me.
Hi zico, it is a very stressful experience but if you see the last post 2 people from November are still waiting. I applied in February and is also killing me, but it looks like they are taking their time. Last night I was checking people who applied in February last year they all got PR end of jun beginning of July, this year is end of May and people who applied in November are still waiting... is nothing that we can do but wait :cry:

Arshsam

Post by Arshsam » Wed May 25, 2016 3:41 pm

Música wrote:
zico wrote:I'm so stressed. Is anyone who applied in the middle of december and got the reply? The waiting is just killing me.
Hi zico, it is a very stressful experience but if you see the last post 2 people from November are still waiting. I applied in February and is also killing me, but it looks like they are taking their time. Last night I was checking people who applied in February last year they all got PR end of jun beginning of July, this year is end of May and people who applied in November are still waiting... is nothing that we can do but wait :cry:

such a pain wait wait wait wait .......

Arshsam

Post by Arshsam » Wed May 25, 2016 4:07 pm

Called H.O today, surprised just few minutes wait and answered by some polite person, ask the query of my application status she said is with the caseworker, I'm still waiting and positive :-)

Carling and Bukee you both much before me, definitely make a call and ask...

Jmluk
Newly Registered

Post by Jmluk » Wed May 25, 2016 4:10 pm

Hi

I applied for PR Card last month and received biometric letter today with COA without right to work while application is processing.

Has anyone else on this thread received the same kind of COA and in the end still received their PR Card.

I'm worried please help with any experience

nel974

Post by nel974 » Wed May 25, 2016 4:12 pm

Arshsam wrote:
Música wrote:

such a pain wait wait wait wait .......
Hi Arshsam,
When did you exactly applied, I can resonate with your feelings. HO is really working at ant's speed, its more like a crawl, but I still believe there are some case workers who are ahead of others.
I have seen decision on few December applications. Another thing is that not all who applied for a PR and get a decision, update their status. I thought getting a six months deadline was supposed to be for complex cases or just to get some cushion, but no HO is taking six and more than six months to give a decision.
That is pretty long time in my view.
I applied at the end of January (29th) and got my COA on the 5th of March.

Arshsam

Post by Arshsam » Wed May 25, 2016 4:41 pm

Jmluk wrote:Hi

I applied for PR Card last month and received biometric letter today with COA without right to work while application is processing.

Has anyone else on this thread received the same kind of COA and in the end still received their PR Card.

Hi Jmluk,

Call H.O tomorrow morning and ask to make it correct if you need for employment because its your right, they will send you the correct one after post or email its your preference.

Arshsam

Post by Arshsam » Wed May 25, 2016 4:45 pm

Hi Nel,

applied on 28th Nov and yep taking ages .

Música

Post by Música » Wed May 25, 2016 4:46 pm

I heard that it happened to other people, I just don't understand why they do that... Do you work at the moment??

Música

Post by Música » Wed May 25, 2016 4:48 pm

Arshsam wrote:Hi Nel,

applied on 28th Nov and yep taking ages .
Arshsam is going to be 6 months in 3 days!! In your position ill be calling them. I agreed with bel and also few people who applied in December already got it.

Jmluk
Newly Registered

Post by Jmluk » Wed May 25, 2016 4:49 pm

Arshsam wrote:

Hi Jmluk,

Call H.O tomorrow morning and ask to make it correct if you need for employment because its your right, they will send you the correct one after post or email its your preference.

in the letter it says: At this stage we can not confirm your right to work in the united Kingdom. This will depend on the outcome of your application. This is because you have not provided the original documentation for all of the following:

. Sufficient evidence of your sponsor exercising Treaty Right.

Although my Sponsor who is my wife was only issued with a DCPR on the 4th of April. which I included in my application. would I have included documents confirming continuous employment after DCPR was issued? any idea?

Jmluk
Newly Registered

Post by Jmluk » Wed May 25, 2016 4:53 pm

Música wrote:

I heard that it happened to other people, I just don't understand why they do that... Do you work at the moment??

I work part time and a full time University Student. I only applied under my sponsor and because I included her dcpr didn't need to submit any of my work info

Música

Post by Música » Wed May 25, 2016 5:05 pm

Hi jmluk, i was reading about few people who received coa without right to work... they said in the letter why they are doing that? do you have a job at the moment?