ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement what and when

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

n8net
- thin ice -

Bank statement what and when

Post by n8net » Fri May 27, 2016 10:17 am

I hv been going though the guidance for Tier 1 Extension and want some clarifications from you guys

a) I understand u need to provide that to provide the business is a "UK" business. what should be the period this should cover ?

b) Personal statements for the last three months (maintenace)

c) what I am not clear on is, should the business statement for the investment of the money should also be sent ?

any other business or personal statement req. I hv missed ?

appreciate your quick rpely...thanks

n8net
- thin ice -

Re: Bank statement what and when

Post by n8net » Fri May 27, 2016 10:39 am

just to add, I am registered as a Director and not as "self-employed"

Legal83

Post by Legal83 » Fri May 27, 2016 10:59 am

1. Companies house online director's history, or business bank statement from the period of initial grant of visa till now, or date claimed at initial application that you are running a business. HMRC CT41G, CT620, CT600 etc

2. Personal bank statement covering last 90 days when you applied for extension.

3. You need to send both statements from where the funds debited and credited, Personal statement and business statement showing transaction of £50000 or £200000

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Fri May 27, 2016 11:57 am

hi thanks,

but where exactly in the guidance it says you need to send ALL business bank statements to prove it is a UK business and also where does it say they need to corroborate the transactions against business and personal statements to prove investment ?

the guidance only says accounts and DL ? please correct me if i am wrong.

thanks

JamesBlack

Post by JamesBlack » Fri May 27, 2016 6:12 pm

Nothing in guidance as such business bank statements.

Dont over do it.

Most people are sending only those pages where investment is shown on business bank statement only. Your name must be identifieable on business bank statement investment /director loan transaction.

And 90 days maintenance

Let's wait for seniors input

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri May 27, 2016 10:08 pm

What you need to send is quite clear in the guidelines. Just send the required relevant documents. Just the transactions statements
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Ams2013

Post by Ams2013 » Fri May 27, 2016 11:35 pm

Hi Zimba,

Lots of people here suggesting to send personal bank statements along with business statements to prove that Invested money transfer from their personal to business account.

But I can not see any requirement ( in guidance and immigration rules) to send personal statement to prove transfer of money into business account , the only document needed is business statements with easily readable transactions showing your name to confirm the money was transfered by you !

Did you send your personal statement to proof the transfer of money ?

What are consequences of not sending personal statement and just sending business statement with highlighting only transaction with money received by you by your name ?

Please advise

Thanks

thutmose
Bangladesh

Post by thutmose » Sat May 28, 2016 9:01 am

Just to confirm anyone here planning to send bank statements with share capital investment?
This whole topic is about director loan investment right?
Thanks

Legal83

Post by Legal83 » Sat May 28, 2016 3:24 pm

it says identifiable source of income, if the money credited in to your business account, it definately debited from the account in to business, so you need to show them from where the money came in?

In guidence it doesn't say this but on the safe side if the money transfered from your personal account in to business account then there is no harm to send both statements to avoid any confusion.

see guidence page 45, 137 (iii)

its clearly mentioned there that you have to "money from you to your business"

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Sat May 28, 2016 8:47 pm

Legal83 sorry to interrupt you
Till today no one has been refused under the above question
So only company business account statement is require for extension. No more extra document

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Sat May 28, 2016 9:47 pm

thutmose wrote:Just to confirm anyone here planning to send bank statements with share capital investment?
This whole topic is about director loan investment right?
Thanks
I agree my understanding is that bank statements are required (to show investment) only if the investments are made via director loan.
As I said this is my understanding of the guidance please correct me if my understanding or interpretation of the guidance is incorrect.

Legal83

Post by Legal83 » Sun May 29, 2016 9:37 pm

I do agree with all of you,

you just need to send statements which clearly shows investment, don't need to cover 3 years statements.

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Tue May 31, 2016 10:23 am

can someone point me to the exact section in the guidance it says to send personal or business bank statements to prove inevstmet via DL..coz I CANNOT see it..

thanks

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Tue May 31, 2016 10:39 am

ok I cans ee that in 137. (iii) but no mention of personal statements, but that is indirectly implied by "identifiable" transactions ?

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Tue May 31, 2016 2:11 pm

n8net wrote:ok I cans ee that in 137. (iii) but no mention of personal statements, but that is indirectly implied by "identifiable" transactions ?
"Personal Bank Statements" are only needed to show maintenance for 90 days.

"Relevant Business Bank Statement(s)" should include within your investment section along with other documents to claim all DL/Investment transactions from personal account should be highlighted.