ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Signing and stamping the documents

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

thutmose
Bangladesh

Signing and stamping the documents

Post by thutmose » Thu May 26, 2016 9:02 am

I have signed and stamped all pages of point claiming fps, payslips, p11, employee passport copies.
Printed out the latest ct600 and signed the signature page only.
My accountant advised me to sign all pages of everything that is printed or downloaded online.
So if I am to take his advice I should sign and stamp all pages of
Current appointment report
Last annual return
Insurance certificate
Zimba and others who have successfully extended, could you please let me know what documents you have signed?

Thanks in advance.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Signing and stamping the documents

Post by zimba » Thu May 26, 2016 9:54 am

I signed FPS, CT600, P11s and payslips. I also signed things that you are required to sign like your annual accounts and loan agreement. I did not sign the appointments report or passport copies of employees.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

thutmose
Bangladesh

Post by thutmose » Thu May 26, 2016 10:02 am

Thanks Zimba.

Yes I have signed director's report and balance sheet on my all three accounts and management account.

The printed ct600 is 5 pages did you sign all pages or just the last page where they have a box for signature?
Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu May 26, 2016 10:04 am

thutmose wrote:Thanks Zimba.

Yes I have signed director's report and balance sheet on my all three accounts and management account.

The printed ct600 is 5 pages did you sign all pages or just the last page where they have a box for signature?
Thanks
No I signed only one page
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

snapitbik
Nepal

Post by snapitbik » Thu May 26, 2016 10:20 am

if you have company stamp will that be enough for still both directors need to sign. for Team Member

thutmose
Bangladesh

Post by thutmose » Thu May 26, 2016 10:22 am

Thanks Zimba

snapitbik
Nepal

Post by snapitbik » Thu May 26, 2016 10:44 am

snapitbik wrote:if you have company stamp will that be enough or still both directors need to sign. for Team Member
And how about P60 P45 of an employee generated by software does those documents too need to be signed,

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu May 26, 2016 5:26 pm

snapitbik wrote:
snapitbik wrote:if you have company stamp will that be enough or still both directors need to sign. for Team Member
And how about P60 P45 of an employee generated by software does those documents too need to be signed,
There is no requirement to send P60. P45 should be only given to an employee when leaving the company, no signature is required on it if you supplying this to HO

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Thu May 26, 2016 6:11 pm

Are we required to sign payslips?
Did not see this requirement in the guidence.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu May 26, 2016 6:13 pm

cappachino wrote:Are we required to sign payslips?
Did not see this requirement in the guidence.
Not really

snapitbik
Nepal

Post by snapitbik » Fri May 27, 2016 6:46 am

Thank you zimba

One question regarding ct600 document as I checked with my accountant in last page of signature only one director and signature can be filled out and signed so how about for t1 entrepreneur team. So like to ask you is just one director sign is enough

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri May 27, 2016 9:55 pm

snapitbik wrote:Thank you zimba

One question regarding ct600 document as I checked with my accountant in last page of signature only one director and signature can be filled out and signed so how about for t1 entrepreneur team. So like to ask you is just one director sign is enough
Yes

thutmose
Bangladesh

Post by thutmose » Mon May 30, 2016 5:22 pm

Hi Zimba one more question

One of my employees I am using to claim points started as unpaid trainee then started getting paid from the next month and last 1 and half month worked as a part time employee before leaving the job.
I am only claiming points for the full time months in the middle (between unpaid and part time period) and wrote only those months as start date and end date on the form. and provided payslips and fps for those months is that alright or I am doing something wrong?

And also on the guidance they say original HMRC p45 well I only have a copy from the moneysoft software don't have an original one for the employee. is it acceptable? and is it mandatory to send the p45 for the above employee?

Please advice, thanks in advance.

thutmose
Bangladesh

Post by thutmose » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:48 am

any thoughts?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:15 am

If the periods of full time and part time employment need to be entered separately. If you are claiming only the full time periods, you need to enter each period separately on the form.
There is also no such thing as original P45. The P45 you get from the software is a digital document and can be printed and sent with your application. If an employee left your company, to prove their end of employment period you send a P45.

thutmose
Bangladesh

Post by thutmose » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:42 am

Thanks zimba.

I am only claiming point for the full time period in the middle. And then putting another employees name who joined after 3 months on that same position and still working.

the first one worked mid jan to oct but only feb to sep is full time. So I put feb to sep on the form and next line another employee from next year jan to the last month 31 may. together 16 months so far.

NAd second job with another full time employee.

Is it a right way to complete the employment box or do I need to mention the unpaid and part time months too?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:00 am

It is correct. Just the periods you are claiming points for as long as you can supply the required evidence alongside it

thutmose
Bangladesh

Post by thutmose » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:09 am

Thanks zimba.

Yes providing payslips for the point claiming months.

But FPS for the whole period to show the start and end date, P11 shows the whole period. And got a letter from accountant it says the whole period of employment too.

Just a bit worried, hope the CW won't get confused by seeing more months on the fps and p11 and think I didn't provide all the documents. :?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:13 am

thutmose wrote:Thanks zimba.

Yes providing payslips for the point claiming months.

But FPS for the whole period to show the start and end date, P11 shows the whole period. And got a letter from accountant it says the whole period of employment too.

Just a bit worried, hope the CW won't get confused by seeing more months on the fps and p11 and think I didn't provide all the documents. :?
No you should be fine. You can claim a selected period of employment to score points. it does not need to be the whole period

thutmose
Bangladesh

Post by thutmose » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:20 am

Much appreciated.

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:27 pm

Hi thutmose / Zimba,

Just a quick one if you can help.

What information have you got on the stamp?

I am in process of ordering a new stamp and would like to know the format please.

Many Thanks :)

chy_55223
Newly Registered
China

Post by chy_55223 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:43 pm

me too, i just ordered the company stamp online, i put company name/logo/reg.no./two trading address

is it enough?

hope someone correct about this.

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:26 am

chy_55223 wrote:me too, i just ordered the company stamp online, i put company name/logo/reg.no./two trading address

is it enough?

hope someone correct about this.
My question is -

I would be signing the employee documents like - fps, payslips, etc

Am I signing this on behalf of a company or as an applicant.

If I am signing as an applicant then there wont be any stamp, just my sign.

Zimba / thutmose can you please advice?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:25 pm

You sign these as correct yourself as the director of the company

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:01 pm

Hi Zimba,

Another quick question please.

Can the directors loan agreement be on my company letterhead? or it has to be on a plain paper?

Kind Regards :)