ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success at Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

arahimpk

ILR success at Croydon

Post by arahimpk » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:15 am

Hi Guys,

Thank you all for the help and suggestions. I have got ILR approved at Croydon and got BRP cards yesterday.

following are the documents i submitted.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=137209

I had appointment at 9.10AM at Croydon, parked at whitegift shopping centre car park, Croydon PEO is just opposite of car park.

I was allowed to get in at 8:40 AM, following is the summary of complete process.

Airport style security check, at entrance on ground floor after that they will check your passport and form particularly payment page and main page with applicant details, will stamp those pages and will issue you a token number. token number will be same for you and all dependant.

once token number is issued you need to go on 3rd floor and wait in cafeteria until your token number is called. There are quite few screens showing progress of your application.

Application timeline.

appointment @ 9.10AM
get into PEO: 8.40
token number issued: 8.50
token number called for payment: 9.20 [it took 5 minutes]
token number called for case registration: 9.30 [it took around 15 minutes]
token number called for biometrics straight after case registration : 9.45 [took 10 minutes]
around 10am came back to cafeteria and was checking screen for application progress.
it changed to case under consideration around 10.20
changed to ready for collection at 11.10

NO interaction with caseworker and very simple and smooth process.

Thank you.

onabanjo

Re: ILR success at Croydon

Post by onabanjo » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:27 am

arahimpk wrote:Hi Guys,

Thank you all for the help and suggestions. I have got ILR approved at Croydon and got BRP cards yesterday.

following are the documents i submitted.

I had appointment at 9.10AM at Croydon, parked at whitegift shopping centre car park, Croydon PEO is just opposite of car park.

I was allowed to get in at 8:40 AM, following is the summary of complete process.

Airport style security check, at entrance on ground floor after that they will check your passport and form particularly payment page and main page with applicant details, will stamp those pages and will issue you a token number. token number will be same for you and all dependant.

once token number is issued you need to go on 3rd floor and wait in cafeteria until your token number is called. There are quite few screens showing progress of your application.

Application timeline.

appointment @ 9.10AM
get into PEO: 8.40
token number issued: 8.50
token number called for payment: 9.20 [it took 5 minutes]
token number called for case registration: 9.30 [it took around 15 minutes]
token number called for biometrics straight after case registration : 9.45 [took 10 minutes]
around 10am came back to cafeteria and was checking screen for application progress.
it changed to case under consideration around 10.20
changed to ready for collection at 11.10

NO interaction with caseworker and very simple and smooth process.

Thank you.
Congratulations and enjoy your stay in UK. :D
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

Rahul1977

ILR success at Croydon

Post by Rahul1977 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:53 am

I checked the link below by you

but did you submit all the Cohab documents by yourself or did CW ask for some?

arahimpk

Post by arahimpk » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:20 pm

@Rahul, I submitted all documents by myself, in Croydon peo you don't get interaction with caseworker.
when you go to counter for case registration, they provide you an envelope and ask you to put all the supporting documents you want to submit.

shuttlespy

Documents Required ILR on Tier 2

Post by shuttlespy » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:28 pm

Hello everyone

I need to know few things to start preparing my documents for the big day! I have an appointment at Croydon PEO in one week' time for TIER 2 ILR

1. Should I include a cover letter with application
2. What should be the presentation
3. List of documents in their ascending order

Will be grateful for your support as usual.

Please pray for me......

thanks
So many things to achieve and so little time....

fazhaque

Post by fazhaque » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:37 pm

Congrats Mate...Enjoy your freedom!!!!
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle"
Albert Einstein

arahimpk

Post by arahimpk » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:30 am

thanks @fazhaque

@shuttlespy good luck for your application. following are my answers to your question.

1. I did provide cover letter just to explain situation for my wife's ILR and I think there is no requirements for cover letter.

2. they will provide you a folder while case registration in which you have to put application form and passports on top, then original documents followed by photocopies.

3. I provided original documents and their photocopies in same order mentioned in following post.

Rahul1977

Post by Rahul1977 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:30 am

@shuttlespy
No need of cover letter (I did not have any), if you would like to inform the home office something special, then prepare it.

Please go through the list of documents I submitted in sequence

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... hlight=ilr

Alishah

Re:

Post by Alishah » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:10 pm

arahimpk wrote:
1. I did provide cover letter just to explain situation for my wife's ILR and I think there is no requirements for cover letter.
Arahimpk, If you dont mind will you share with me the cover letter. Please remove any private or other detail that you dont want to share with me. I am basically wanted to look for the legal or immegration rules reference that you have given. Please send me at my e-mail address xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or PM me.

Regards
Alishah
Note As this is a public forum, I have removed all personal identifying details from your post so as to maintain your privacy & security.

Ref forum T&Cs (click)
- Board Moderator
Last edited by noajthan on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal contact details
Knowledge speaks and wisdom listen

ilrvisanow

Re: ILR success at Croydon

Post by ilrvisanow » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:22 pm

9:20 payment?
I thought now PEO payments are takne when you book appt?
I have peo coming soon. Do i need to keep credit card with me?

Alishah

Re: Re:

Post by Alishah » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:43 pm

Alishah wrote:
arahimpk wrote:
Arahimpk, If you dont mind will you share with me the cover letter. Please remove any private or other detail that you dont want to share with me. I am basically wanted to look for the legal or immegration rules reference that you have given. Please send me at my e-mail address xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or PM me.

Regards
Alishah
Note As this is a public forum, I have removed all personal identifying details from your post so as to maintain your privacy & security.

Ref forum T&Cs (click)
- Board Moderator
Apologies for being not following the rules. Correction/editing accepted.

Regards
Alishah
Knowledge speaks and wisdom listen