ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

share certificate question

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

thutmose
Bangladesh

share certificate question

Post by thutmose » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:01 am

If the investment was made in 2 different years then 2 share certificates will be needed or do I need to send one with the whole amount dated the last date?

I have two share certificates and all my accounts show the share capital too. someone said HO might miss the certificate:1 and think the certificate:2 is the full and final one and I haven't invested the required amount of money. How likely is that?
I am under the impression that share certificate is no longer a required document, will they make any silly decision based on the certificates?

zimba
Mood:

Re: share certificate question

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:34 am

No they won't. Share certificates are not required now as part of the rules but I suggest you send them anyway. For share capital investment, you must send the company accounts with exactly the required information
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

thutmose
Bangladesh

Post by thutmose » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:48 am

zimba88 wrote:No they won't. Share certificates are not required now as part of the rules but I suggest you send them anyway. For share capital investment, you must send the company accounts with exactly the required information

Thanks Zimba.

Yes in company accounts the required share capital in the share capital section then there is a note number and on that note it says that I own XXXX number of shares.
It's bit weird to believe that HO just wants to see that one line. That's why providing some extra documents.

Again don't wanna overdo things to make them confused.

Thanks

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:35 pm

thutmose wrote:If the investment was made in 2 different years then 2 share certificates will be needed or do I need to send one with the whole amount dated the last date?

I have two share certificates and all my accounts show the share capital too. someone said HO might miss the certificate:1 and think the certificate:2 is the full and final one and I haven't invested the required amount of money. How likely is that?
I am under the impression that share certificate is no longer a required document, will they make any silly decision based on the certificates?

We will be sending one final share certificate with annual return and accounts, not multiple share certificates to avoid confusion on HO end. It is company internal documents which can be updated as share capital grows and the fact only directors are share holders, I personally think this is good this way.