ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

chapter 18 annex D 9.5 explanation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jehan

chapter 18 annex D 9.5 explanation

Post by jehan » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:28 pm

Hay i open new topic for understanding who applying nationality and entered illegally here as Good character 9.5 says

Illegal Entry
In circumstances where an applicant entered the UK illegally, an application for
citizenship should normally be refused for a period of 10 years from the date of entry, if
it is known. If it is not known, the period of 10 years starts from the date on which the
person first brought themselves to or came to the attention of the Home Office

if someone came illegally in uk let says 2003 and applied leave in 2005 and was granted in 2007 on same application FLRO (when he came to known to Home office)?2003 OR 2005 OR 2007
SO when his time start as said above in 9.5 please can some one explain this to clarify to all who came here illegally.
please waiting for reply many thanks in advance

Rassel

Re: chapter 18 annex D 9.5 explanation

Post by Rassel » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:29 pm

Your time will start since you granted leave and its 2007,
so you will safe if you apply after the month of 2017.
And don't hide anything, other wise Home office can band you for next 10 years
and then you can't apply till 2026. Its happened with some one in past.

jehan wrote:Hay i open new topic for understanding who applying nationality and entered illegally here as Good character 9.5 says

Illegal Entry
In circumstances where an applicant entered the UK illegally, an application for
citizenship should normally be refused for a period of 10 years from the date of entry, if
it is known. If it is not known, the period of 10 years starts from the date on which the

if someone came illegally in uk let says 2003 and applied leave in 2005 and was granted in 2007 on same application FLRO (when he came to known to Home office)?2003 OR 2005 OR 2007
SO when his time start as said above in 9.5 please can some one explain this to clarify to all who came here illegally.

foufou

Post by foufou » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:02 pm

jehan wrote:Hay i open new topic for understanding who applying nationality and entered illegally here as Good character 9.5 says

Illegal Entry

I tell u one thing , I spoke once with some body who work with the home office , she told me is harder for them and complicate to understand some time the guides , I'm totally agree that in this section the HO are practicing it wrongly but no body can challenge them unfortunately , they count 10 years from the first day u grant residence

jehan

Post by jehan » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:09 pm

But home office already know that someone applied leave and explained everything thing in 2005 and they also admitted that they done decision on that application in2007 after 3 years because of their delay they granted leave to remain in 2007 when they already know the circumstances how they will count time from 2007 even they admitted date of entry is 2003

foufou

Post by foufou » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:20 pm

jehan wrote:But home office already know that someone applied leave and explained everything thing in 2005 and they also admitted that they done decision on that application in2007 after 3 years because of their delay they granted leave to remain in 2007 when they already know the circumstances how they will count time from 2007 even they admitted date of entry is 2003
u can call the HO to check your case ,but do not believe as if u call ten times u my be hear a 10 deferent answers , the best thing E.mail them and wait for writing answer wish u can use it as a proof when u will apply

jehan

Post by jehan » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:25 pm

My application in 2005 was leave to remain with British partner and I have a child in 2005 on that ground they gave me leave and when I applied I told them came illegally they accepted my entry and applying nationality under married to British citizen 3 years rule

foufou

Post by foufou » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:39 pm

jehan wrote:My application in 2005 was leave to remain with British partner and I have a child in 2005 on that ground they gave me leave and when I applied I told them came illegally they accepted my entry and applying nationality under married to British citizen 3 years rule
if your application was in live process between 2005 and 2010 then my be u have a chance and is possible they will ask u who was supporting you on this time

jehan

Post by jehan » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:55 am

Yes my partner was settled here I mean she was British and she was supporting me towards my application and food accommodation etc .when they granted me leave then I started work till now I am working ,I have her old bank statements where she had been shopping for food etc from 2003 till I got leave she was not only supporting me also my three kids who are British citizen. So it's not easy to say some body not Compely with Good character, Home office already delay leave for long time so they been deliberately delaying my application .and also my partner had never been any Benifits till my application approved though she was entitle to but she did not having.