ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA (FM) application - sponsor change of employment

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

asif2133
Poland

EEA (FM) application - sponsor change of employment

Post by asif2133 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:16 pm

hi,
i sent an eea fm application as the spouse of a qualified eea national. my wife has changed job with the same employer, its a different job title and working hours are different then the one that we submitted evidence for.

how do we update the home office about this, if at all we need to?
since the employer is the same and the contact number of HR is still the same, incase HO call HR, they would still confirm she is working although it will be a different job then the one we submitted the documents for.

thanks

noajthan

Re: EEA (FM) application - sponsor change of employment

Post by noajthan » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:51 pm

asif2133 wrote:hi,
i sent an eea fm application as the spouse of a qualified eea national. my wife has changed job with the same employer, its a different job title and working hours are different then the one that we submitted evidence for.

how do we update the home office about this, if at all we need to?
since the employer is the same and the contact number of HR is still the same, incase HO call HR, they would still confirm she is working although it will be a different job then the one we submitted the documents for.

thanks
You could write to same address as you filed the original application to.

But, as you say, as its the same employer and contact # (and you probably didn't specify job title/working hours anyway) there may be no need.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

asif2133
Poland

Re: EEA (FM) application - sponsor change of employment

Post by asif2133 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:25 pm

we did submit a letter from the employer confirming her weekly hours and job title etc. it might be a good idea to get another letter from the employer confirming her latest job and send it to the address you mentioned.