ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Route ILR Approved on additional documents submission

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nethu82

Tier 1 Route ILR Approved on additional documents submission

Post by nethu82 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:12 pm

hi all,

i have submitted my ILR application on 23.05.2016. as self employer in Director capacity i submitted
Dividends vouchers
Pay slips
P60
Personal bank statements
Accountant Letter from my own company
LIUK Test
SA302 from 2012 to 2016 (SA302*4) HMRC system generated and originals sent by HMRC

Other than these main documents I submitted
Marketing material, practicing certificate as an accountant, website details, Google search details, some photographs, paper adverts, accounting training participation, agent information, etc. (believe that she satisfy with them lot.)

I submitted my documents set on 10.15am, my number called by case worker at 2.30pm. She is very kind old lady and asked me to submit independent accountant letter instead the letter issued by correspondent officer of my own accounting firm. I questioned back that everything is fine if I do provide Independent accountant Letter.

She replied yes it would be. Then I asked again when I suppose to receive my decision and how can collect the documents.

She replied you can collect it from Cyodon centre itself or we can post it in special delivery and I request to post it by special delivery since it long way to come to Croydon for me.

I have submitted as an additional document the accountant’s letter since guidance requires only 2 documents from different sources. I thought that it was sound enough to prove my income.

I submitted Independent Accountant letter on 25/05/2016 by special delivery.

Waiting till today, 9/06/2016. I got my visa today!!!!. It is approved two days before and it is unbelievable after couple of hours later I got my Biometric Resident Permit valid from two days before.

Luckiest thing is that my ILR granted on my Birthday!!!. It is birthday gift from Home Office. :D

Special Note: I have no working history in 2011/12 and no any questioned asked about that and so no tax return submitted for that year, I have tax amendments for 2012/13 tax year. It was genuine amendments done in 2014.
No questionnaire given at PEO

By the way thanks for all who share information on this board and it was really helpful to develop my own case. if you guys have any questions just ask. my PM is not working.

Lancer2016
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Route ILR Approved on additional documents submis

Post by Lancer2016 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:43 pm

congratulations mate!

nethu82

Re: Tier 1 Route ILR Approved on additional documents submis

Post by nethu82 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:12 pm

Thanks