ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

amended annual accounts to updates

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mrchaany

amended annual accounts to updates

Post by Mrchaany » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:16 pm

Dear users and guru,
zimba88
how many days it will take to update amended company accounts at companies house website.

many accountant have made some errors now he want to amended. well, he said it not big issue, but i want user comments on it becuase tier 1 entrepreneur visa we need these accounts.

regards
IK
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

zimba
Mood:

Re: amended annual accounts to updates

Post by zimba » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:30 am

I don't know. You simply need to submit the amended accounts to HO for award of points
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Dangerous Dragon

Post by Dangerous Dragon » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:30 am

Dear Business2business,

Mine took almost 10 working days to get updated on Companies house website. My accountant added my investment later and submitted as amended , but a log will be created on companies house website as amended accounts.

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:56 am

Thanks guys
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:02 pm

could someone answer
a) whether we need to submit all three year annual accounts to HO or just the ones which shows the investment ? If no investment in the first year, can that annual account be omitted ?

b) should the latest account need necessarily be submitted to the HMRC, ? the due date for this year's account in Oct 2016 ? wondering for my extension application today that need to have been submitted ? think the answer is no, but appreciate if someone can confirm ?

thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:08 pm

a) whether we need to submit all three year annual accounts to HO or just the ones which shows the investment ? If no investment in the first year, can that annual account be omitted ?
yes, you can omit irrelevant ones
b) should the latest account need necessarily be submitted to the HMRC, ? the due date for this year's account in Oct 2016 ? wondering for my extension application today that need to have been submitted ? think the answer is no, but appreciate if someone can confirm ?
No, you can send interim accounts
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:08 am

zimba88 wrote:
yes, you can omit irrelevant ones
No, you can send interim accounts
hi

how the "capital share investment" should appear in annual acccounts .
pl tell zimba

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:43 pm

As required in the guide. Showing the number of shares allocated, the share holder's full name and value of each allocated share.